Adrian Centurion

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why didn't he go to any of the big teams he was linked to? Maybe he wasnt that good. Fuck him.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
bye bye who's next?

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
might not be a good influence on the egyptian kid teehee

looks like its done with genoa. will probably join milan once they get relegated

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Meh, if he plays good this year then his price will get elevated to a higher value than what Milan can afford ... unless Galliani does something like he did with Merkel ... and give him one of our youngsters (and Traore).

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
probably my dumbest post ever, but I just have to say, I know nothing about this guy, but he has a sweet last name ;)

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Meh, if he plays good this year then his price will get elevated to a higher value than what Milan can afford ... unless Galliani does something like he did with Merkel ... and give him one of our youngsters (and Traore).

Genoa is usually willing to deal with us if we are at least willing to cough up somewhere near the transfer value. Hell, we almost got Salvatore Bocchetti until Janku refused to go to Genoa. Then Bocchetti was sold for 15m :eek:

Acerbi was pretty worthless and Genoa still pretty happily took him from us and gave us .5 of Constant. We got the other half for Rodney Strasser who is on-loan to a Serie B team, this is after a season of playing Constant as a starter.

Overall, Genoa has been pretty good to us

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
Genoa, allies of milan. Btw, how's he doing in Genoa? Anyone watched him?

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Centurion.jpg

:fp: