Thiago Silva Thread

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
tbh i'd rather sell him now for big $$ (35+) and spend it on a solid back-up for nesta and t.silva prospect + wateva else we can buy

find it funny coming from a guy named San PATO

he is not prepared to talk.. his interviews are too much edited coz he loses himself.
based on this, i think he dont have the power to persuade someone.

And Ganso is completelly the opposite. Ganso mentally looks like 30's.

yeah it's possible, i mean Pato is 20, some kids are matured then, others arent...

i've noticed Ganso's maturity on field too, it's something i really like. Seems like real leader of team

Didn't Ganso say specifically he'd like to play with pato?

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Next all the wonderful fans who want Silva sold so that we can buy 2-3 quality players will say the same about Pato next year.

pfffttttt
Pato is Striker talent that can pass 2-3 player almost everytime he attempt dribbling...

You want to tell me find this kind of talent is as hard as find strong, and fast CB ?

Find CB is not that hard as long you want to search, CB just need good mental state and good build of power and speed then he fine

Yes find the real deal is hard, but as long you keep you eyes open perfect CB is everywhere, maradona or pato kind of talent is nono.

I want silva to stay here, but people saying he's incarnaton of baresi or maldini is annoy me.

Even some cunt like materazzi can replace Absolute class like nesta without lose anything prove my word.

yeah before someone mention me, nesta 100000000000x better than materazi. blah I even hate to make the point above.

Last edited:

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
find it funny coming from a guy named San PATO

ignoring my post...i never said i'd do it with pato ...he is on another level of talent ...people make it out as if T.Silva is Baresi incarnate ...sure he is good but i'd like us to be financially powered by our results on the pitch and forget about whining about some cheapskate Owner every season :o ...look at chelsea ...got the money they needed to catupult them to" big-club status" and now can basically run the club without roman ...or they are atleast seeking to do that ....would you not like a similar Milan ?

btw i think we should build around pato ....pato is a complete no sale for whatever the price

+1
for San pato.
if our management is not this shite I'm wouldn't not mind sell Silva. Everyone keep mentioning find great defender is hard... but in fact itself we get silva for mere 10m.

And I don't believe he's that much better than Ciani or Miranda, his fine perfomance in club that has stature like us that give his predicate of "world class" but I think he's not irreplaceable as long we have ideal management.

If we get some joe and give 8/10 rate of performance for us he would gain world class status too, but 10/10 RoP at blackburn not give that status for example.

But with this shite management sell silva wouldn't bring us anywhere, I believe if we really sell him we gonna get old crap like mexes as replacement :o

No thanks.

But don't give me shit about find perfect CB like silva is as hard to find someone like messi or pato.

lol so true ...when we signed Sokratis ..Papa was made out to be T.silva's replacement and there was a sense that milan would not miss a beat ...:proud:

pfffttttt
Pato is Striker talent that can pass 2-3 player almost everytime he attempt dribbling...

You want to tell me find this kind of talent is as hard as find strong, and fast CB ?

Find CB is not that hard as long you want to search, CB just need good mental state and good build of power and speed then he fine

Yes find the real deal is hard, but as you keep you eyes open perfect CB is everywhere, maradona or pato kind of talent is nono.:star::star:

I want silva to stay here, but people saying he's incarnaton of baresi or maldini is annoy me.

Even some cunt like materazzi can replace Absolute class like nesta without lose anything prove my word.

yeah before someone mention me, nesta 100000000000x better than materazi. blah I even hate to make the point above.

+gazzalion ...I'm not bashing on T.Silva i like him alot ,but the only reason he came up was because only him (and pato and maybe strasser,dom etc) can command such a hefty fee that can make our squad of a higher quality

analik does have a point ....those leeches :head: ....in essence this is what should've happened only once and never again

sheva :proud:

Last edited:

JordanS

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Donovan, Totti, Ronaldinho
Pato and Silva are the future of Milan, (and possibly Verdi, Merkel, Strasser in a few years) selling any of these players would be THE most stupid thing we could do.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
there is not much to discuss here..Milan can't depend only on Nesta and every defence need to have top CB and for Milan that defender is/will continue to be Silva...guy learns from Nesta, unsellable

Pato#1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Ronaldo

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
tbh i'd rather sell him now for big $$ (35+) and spend it on a solid back-up for nesta and t.silva prospect + wateva else we can buy

WC CBs r very very hard to find. Right now every top WC defender is over 30 ( Nesta, Puyol, Terry, Lucio, Juan) .. The young guys this age of 25 r no where near Silva's class. He's no Baresi or Maldini but is a rare footballer who'll become no 1 in his position in 2-3 years and is loyal to the club. I'd hate to lose him at any prize.

U're same logic can be used for Pato also. And if B&G sell Silva cos of ur reasoning, Pato is no exception. Pato is not Ronaldo. Ronaldo at Pato's age was miles better. There's no guarantee he'll even be Sheva at his prime. Wen someone comes up with 70 million surely those want Silva sold can say the same about Pato. We can have Dzeko+Balotelli with Pato cash and surely 2 players is better than 1. But we won't and we shouldn't cos that's not how Milan used to work.

If our players get useless with impending injuries sales like Sheva,Kaka deals r forgivable. Selling our stars at thier prime wen they r not at thier peak yet is unforgivable.

T.Silva - Unsellable .. :mad:

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
You saying that there aren't any players as good as T.Silva ? Does that make him the worlds best?

there aren't many as good as him, and you definitely can't use that money to buy two or three of them.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Unsellable, yes +100000000000 for this.
WC CBs r very very hard to find. Right now every top WC defender is over 30 ( Nesta, Puyol, Terry, Lucio, Juan) .. The young guys this age of 25 r no where near Silva's class
Chielini, you not limit the price right ?
And I don't argue who better.

Silva is my favourite CB right now. But some of you can't even prove he's miles ahead than no where near silva class like Ciani.

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I liked chellini but like vidic he acts tougher than he really is. bah not to zebra cunt anyway :D

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
WC CBs r very very hard to find. Right now every top WC defender is over 30 ( Nesta, Puyol, Terry, Lucio, Juan) .. The young guys this age of 25 r no where near Silva's class. He's no Baresi or Maldini but is a rare footballer who'll become no 1 in his position in 2-3 years and is loyal to the club. I'd hate to lose him at any prize.

There's no guarantee he'll even be Sheva at his prime
:head:

pique...chiellini .....pepe ....bruno alves.....david luiz.....mertesacker.....vermaelen to an extent ......toure......hummels.....subotic........albiol etc etc all under 30 most under 26

U're same logic can be used for Pato also. And if B&G sell Silva cos of ur reasoning, Pato is no exception. Pato is not Ronaldo. Ronaldo at Pato's age was miles better. There's no guarantee he'll even be Sheva at his prime. Wen someone comes up with 70 million surely those want Silva sold can say the same about Pato. We can have Dzeko+Balotelli with Pato cash and surely 2 players is better than 1. But we won't and we shouldn't cos that's not how Milan used to work.

If our players get useless with impending injuries sales like Sheva,Kaka deals r forgivable. Selling our stars at thier prime wen they r not at thier peak yet is unforgivable.

T.Silva - Unsellable .. :mad:

maybe you've missed my post where i pointed out how we would not need to sell pato if we did (hypothetically) sell T.silva for big $$.....if you did then your whole 1st paragraph is irrelevant

all i'm saying is if we could sell 1 player to build a great future for our club why not ? If the funds are invested properly we would only have to do it once ...

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players

pique...chiellini .....pepe ....bruno alves.....david luiz.....mertesacker.....vermaelen to an extent ......toure......hummels.....subotic........albiol etc etc all under 30 most under 26

all i'm saying is if we could sell 1 player to build a great future for our club why not ? If the funds are invested properly we would only have to do it once ...

not gonna to happen dude, just realize our management is shite.

Btw yeah Vermaelen how can I forget this guy lol, can you seriously said all young CB right now no where near of silva ?
Again, I'm not argue the better one... just a fact perfect CB is anywhere as long you're not blind.
Even in some league with shite defending like eredivisie.

Btw when the fucking maicon signed with merda.

Last edited:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

and most come not even close to T.Silva

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
M84.. i dont remember man..
if ganso have said that he would like to play with pato.

for us would be a great spine.. silva-ganso-pato. a dream.. just put around them a bunch of hardworkers italians and we gonna be fine.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
and most come not even close to T.Silva

Exactly, probably only David Luiz who has shown the kinda potential that Thiago Silva has. Maybe Chiellini aswell considering how everyone rates him, although to me he's probably more of a new Materazzi instead of a new Nesta.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
mario fernandes, rever and toloi are good promises too.. specially the first one.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
M84.. i dont remember man..
if ganso have said that he would like to play with pato.

for us would be a great spine.. silva-ganso-pato. a dream.. just put around them a bunch of hardworkers italians and we gonna be fine.

I read it, but i'm pretty sure it was phrased in a way where someone asked him and he said 'yes it'd be nice to play with pato and at a club like milan' and then press runs with it.

Too bad his fee is about to jump 3 times in a month once he breaks into NT. I'm pretty confident he'll be focal point of NT by 2014, probably in copa america 2011.....

IF Milan wants to get him though, now is time to pursue, cause real madrid and barca haven't really pursued just yet, and he'd choose milan over lyon, man city and others.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There r strong rumors that Milan is trying to get Robinho on loan for departing Dinho.

In that case we will have Hunter or Borrielo one of em surely got to go. And we will have Dinho's 8 million with us.

Ganso likes to play with Pato in Milan as he said before and Ganso likes playing with Robinho. They r good friends and surely we can go straight to Sal Paolo with that 20 million and ask for Ganso. He'll come here happily and we will Samba our way to atleast a league title next year.

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
There r strong rumors that Milan is trying to get Robinho on loan for departing Dinho.

In that case we will have Hunter or Borrielo one of em surely got to go. And we will have Dinho's 8 million with us.

Ganso likes to play with Pato in Milan as he said before and Ganso likes playing with Robinho. They r good friends and surely we can go straight to Sal Paolo with that 20 million and ask for Ganso. He'll come here happily and we will Samba our way to atleast a league title next year.

Don't think they will sell Ganso to us. :D They probably would be happy to tell us that it is Santos who owns Ganso though. ;)

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
My bad .. :D:D:D

I was readin too many Hernanes reports before .. FTW ..

But the message was to the point :D

me too actually. these days I have been driven crazy by the rumors surrounding Hernanes. Watching Sao Paulo play doesn't help, as he didn't suck. :D Damn Lazio, settle the deal already, so that I will stop dreaming that we could still somehow hijack Hernanes. :cry:

I am still hoping that we could use the only non-EU on either him or Dzeko. Damn the two cheap baldies. :mad:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People willing to sell pato, silva 4 a bunch of inferior players really have no clue what made this club great in the first 20 years of the berlu reign now do they? HINT id most def wasnt being a feeder club.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
People willing to sell pato, silva 4 a bunch of inferior players really have no clue what made this club great in the first 20 years of the berlu reign now do they? HINT id most def wasnt being a feeder club.

+1000000

I guess we got a lot of new fans after the CL victories last decade...

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Selling Silva will only put us another 5-7 years back. Selling Pato will put us 10+ years back. Any talks regarding their respective departures should be greeted with:

MiddleFinger4.jpg

I don't care who it is. Madrid, Genoa or even Carlo Ancelotti. We've got to protect our most prized assets or else we're history.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A.C. MILAN OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE

8/6/2010

A.C. Milan reconfirm that both players Ronaldinho and Thiago Silva are not for sale.

acmilan.com

M

MassterMark

if whole money from silva's sale is comming into my pocket, I am for it!:tongue::D

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
madrid didn't use to be that way with heirro and others. Had a rep like milan with players, probably better..... Perez has ruined madrid from footballing standpoint.

He's a brilliant marketing machine and business man. But since he took reign in 2000, club has been in a consistent decline.

I have to agree with this, I remember somehow one actually had some level of respect towards Madrid cause they did treat their players the right way (what they did with Sanchís was what they should've done with both Hierro and Raúl). But now they're a laughing stuck, that always has dressing room issues (not that big teams don't have their ego problems here and there, but their problems are particularly big), that has ZERO stability (result, players, coach wise), and a team with whom, except Galliani and co, you don't wanna do bussiness with, or you at least feel the need to bad mouth about them. I don't simply remember Madrid being hated the way it has been since Perez started.

Yes probably the brand of Real Madrid has never sold more, but at what price?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Schedule