Paolo Maldini Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
zona Maldini
Rebic1%20-%20Copy%20(1).jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
yFFOaDNy

What the fuck? Why doesn't "Copy image address" work anymore?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Iirr coach was Maldini’s choice. Is that right? And if so why exactly?

Last edited:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Iirr coach was Maldini’s choice. Is that right? And if so why exactly?
It was the decision of m+b.

Why? Because no top coach will come to a mid table team that will not spend.

This is our reality at least until cl is reached.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'd speculate it's because they expected attractive football from a coach used to work with budget players.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
nice goal in international week
Allenamento2%20-%20Copy%20(43).jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3 men in Verona, 3 points, #3
VeronaMilan_7%20-%20Copy%20(1).jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
stress free skin
tumblr_pxy521cKYB1t6sag7o4_400.gifv

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
from zona Maldini
Rebic3%20-%20Copy%20(1).jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
this shit is 100% on him for letting Rino go and replacing him with a muppet

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Forza Paolo

Find yourself a real mentor and God bless you

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
If his name was anything other than Maldini, even if it was Nesta or Sheva or Baresi or any of the other legends, he would have been criticized loudly and fairly by fans everywhere by now.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
If his name was anything other than Maldini, even if it was Nesta or Sheva or Baresi or any of the other legends, he would have been criticized loudly and fairly by fans everywhere by now.
Been saying this for months.

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.

Give it 3-4 years before judging someone and passing someone as failure or a success.
I am not in favour of the Giampaolo’s sacking or his appointment but give the new management some time.
My biggest concern right now is that ownership & management don’t seem to be on the same page going by Boban’s snippet of interview that he gave after Genoa game. I wouldn’t be surprised if our management resigns or are sacked cause I don’t see them looking in the same direction as Elliot.
But then again, it’s a hypothetical

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Give it 3-4 years before judging someone and passing someone as failure or a success.
I am not in favour of the Giampaolo’s sacking or his appointment but give the new management some time.
My biggest concern right now is that ownership & management don’t seem to be on the same page going by Boban’s snippet of interview that he gave after Genoa game. I wouldn’t be surprised if our management resigns or are sacked cause I don’t see them looking in the same direction as Elliot.
But then again, it’s a hypothetical

You've already said everything that's going wrong with Maldini's and Boban's tenure. They are already planting articles in the media designed to absolve themselves in case the project goes haywire. They did not sign players who fit the first manager's style. Their decision to hire Giampaolo is officially a flop..

You wait 3 years if your inputs need 3 years to be assessed. Clearly, that doesn't seem to be the case here.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
If getting rid of Gattuso and bringing in GP was his idea then he has massively dropped the ball. I hope we don't see many more of these decisions.

Schedule