Dating / Relationship Help Thread

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
dating an older woman, shes 28, im 21, ideas on a good place to take her?

i'd suggest coffee or dinner. something more mature than a bar.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i'd suggest coffee or dinner. something more mature than a bar.

nah

i'm 28, i date women 23-33. Always go with a bar.

The key is pick a quiet/laid back bar/lounge. Type of place you can talk, as opposed to loud party atmosphere.

coffee is not ideal for a first date.

-

Dinner works too, but depends on girl, your finances etc.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I'll give you the cliff notes

girl lives about 45m away from me, but goes to university about 5 hours away

-OP meets girl almost two years ago
-girl has BF but recently breaks up with him
-OP asks girl out to dinner, goes well, we go back to my place, kiss and cuddle, opts to be gentleman and not have coitus (mistake?)
-OP schedules second date, she cancels for family reasons, goes back to college, still texts me and what not
-OP suggests visiting her at her university, first weekend OP suggests, she says she's busy, suggests second time frame, she says OK but doesn't clarify which days OP should specifically visit
-OP is taking a few days off from texting her to avoid acting like a wimp
-OP is confused as to what to do

it's clear what to do.

Go up there and tell her you're the light skinned Keith Sweat. You're gonna make it last forever. It’s not her turn ‘cause you ain't done yet. Look, just understand that you're on a roll like Cottonelle. You were made for all of this shit. And you're on the road box office sales. You're getting paid for all of this shit

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
it's clear what to do.

Go up there and tell her you're the light skinned Keith Sweat. You're gonna make it last forever. It’s not her turn ‘cause you ain't done yet. Look, just understand that you're on a roll like Cottonelle. You were made for all of this shit. And you're on the road box office sales. You're getting paid for all of this shit
:thumbsup:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
dating an older woman, shes 28, im 21, ideas on a good place to take her?

Do what a german guy I dated once (in college) did: take her to eat pizza in a college-pizza place, then roll your own joint in the middle of the date and talk about your love for nature and how pollution is destroying everything. That went well.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Do what a german guy I dated once (in college) did: take her to eat pizza in a college-pizza place, then roll your own joint in the middle of the date and talk about your love for nature and how pollution is destroying everything. That went well.

did he offer you a puff?

if not that's just rude

see i'm a gentleman, I'd offer.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
did he offer you a puff?

if not that's just rude

see i'm a gentleman, I'd offer.

Nope, he didn't even tried, he just took the weed out, rolled it....and nothing.

On the other hand, he bought me a slice of pizza and a beer, he really went out there.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
it's clear what to do.

u wot m8?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
She also wanted to hit me (I would let her do it lightly). But I didn't really like that is not my thing

:lol: even though i don't know how you look, i got this mental image of you getting pissed of that she was hitting you. :lol:

but yes, strangely there are many women who like to get beat up in bed. i don't really get it. i get rough sex, but not wanting to get beat up.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Wow

I had sex with a freak. She kept yelling slap me. She punched me in the face

I've slept 3 hr. not cool

This is what my girl gets for not replying to my text

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
good, keep this bullshit that no one cares about in this thread, and this thread only ^

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Senatore what do you mean by your comment... im confused

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Senatore what do you mean by your comment... im confused

well i like this girl, i've been on a couple dates w/ her, we are talking.

I wanted her to come meet up w/ my friends last night, but she never text'd/called. I made a decision I wasn't going to because of some circumstances.....I felt like I had been kind of too aggressive recently, so I calmed down.

so naturally, i end up taking home some mid30s girl from bar, and she turned out to be a freak. Punched me. Asked me to hit her. I didn't really.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
well i like this girl, i've been on a couple dates w/ her, we are talking.

I wanted her to come meet up w/ my friends last night, but she never text'd/called. I made a decision I wasn't going to because of some circumstances.....I felt like I had been kind of too aggressive recently, so I calmed down.

so naturally, i end up taking home some mid30s girl from bar, and she turned out to be a freak. Punched me. Asked me to hit her. I didn't really.

no the one about toilet paper

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
:lol: even though i don't know how you look, i got this mental image of you getting pissed of that she was hitting you. :lol:

but yes, strangely there are many women who like to get beat up in bed. i don't really get it. i get rough sex, but not wanting to get beat up.

MB jinxed senatore here

I also don't get the taste for it. weird people. big turn off really.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
just do like drake-
BSjByKaIIAAlJSC.jpg

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
I'll give you the cliff notes

girl lives about 45m away from me, but goes to university about 5 hours away

-OP meets girl almost two years ago
-girl has BF but recently breaks up with him
-OP asks girl out to dinner, goes well, we go back to my place, kiss and cuddle, opts to be gentleman and not have coitus (mistake?)
-OP schedules second date, she cancels for family reasons, goes back to college, still texts me and what not
-OP suggests visiting her at her university, first weekend OP suggests, she says she's busy, suggests second time frame, she says OK but doesn't clarify which days OP should specifically visit
-OP is taking a few days off from texting her to avoid acting like a wimp
-OP is confused as to what to do

if you really like her, send another text about the suggested weekend for your visit and if she doesn't respond with a yes and set up specific time/dates with you...let it go

the fact is, she's off to college now and she probably doesn't want to have a boyfriend back home when she can find one (or more) there at school. sorry :(

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
jon man let it go, oh well you wont learn, she will chop your heart into pieces and make tandoori out of it. man look for the girls in your class, their friends, their elder sisters, their boyfriends sister. Improve your circle and bang . you are 20 bang, no love please love is for old people.
gym, pub, games, yoga classes :lol:
oh use protection

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
good advice amigos. I don't want to get tied down either (I keep telling myself that).

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
such bullshit, she said we could skype last night, says she'll tell me when she gets back to her apartment

proceeds to text me at like midnight (clearly drunk) and says maybe tomorrow... even though i told her last night was the only night of the week i was free

fucking pissed. raging. she's done this to me like three times now.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
:lol: dont be a pato , step up.

Ignore the bitch and go out with somebody else.