Week 24: Atalanta vs AC Milan 16/02/2019 20:30 CET

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We can't draw too many more winnable matches with so many clubs in contention for 3rd/4th. I think you have to play for the win without throwing caution completely to the wind.

We all know the starting XI and tactics at this point.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I wasn't saying we will lose this game, just that we won't win.

We have a slightly superior team on paper, but tactics + play style are in favour of Atalanta.

All in all, this will be a draw, and i will be pleasantly surprised if we somehow get more out of it.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Massa is back! You shud say a few words in guain's thread, Massa.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
I wasn't saying we will lose this game, just that we won't win.

We have a slightly superior team on paper, but tactics + play style are in favour of Atalanta.

All in all, this will be a draw, and i will be pleasantly surprised if we somehow get more out of it.
ok
reaction-v0eHX3n28wvoQ

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
What is this beta mentality bullshit?

We've looked positive since Christmas, we arguably have the third best squad in the league, we're just crawling out of a major injury crisis, our two new buys are looking awesome and are delivering straight away, and Romagnoli and Donnarumma are in WC form. Not to mention Bakayoko.

Suso and Hakan are about to turn a corner. They created a lot vs Cagliari, just the end product missing.

We're winning, as a Milan supporter I won't tremble because we're facing fucking Atalanta. Forza!

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Atalanta is always a tough match, but suggesting that we won't win is Montosquito level mentality. Show some allegiance to the club.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
What is this beta mentality bullshit?

We've looked positive since Christmas, we arguably have the third best squad in the league, we're just crawling out of a major injury crisis, our two new buys are looking awesome and are delivering straight away, and Romagnoli and Donnarumma are in WC form. Not to mention Bakayoko.

Suso and Hakan are about to turn a corner. They created a lot vs Cagliari, just the end product missing.

We're winning, as a Milan supporter I won't tremble because we're facing fucking Atalanta. Forza!

to be honest, 80% of our games is just complete trash, combined with some supersaves from donna. we get some points against cagliari and a b squad napoli and this forum is going nuts.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
to be honest, 80% of our games is just complete trash, combined with some supersaves from donna. we get some points against cagliari and a b squad napoli and this forum is going nuts.

We were missing more starters than Napoli.

The forum is going nuts? We all know it’s a dog fight for fourth fucking place. No one is saying we are great, but Milan is in good form and seems to have improve substantially with the additions of Piatek and Paqueta.

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Pregazicemo ih ko plitak potok.

Đe si šta ima, kako da nećemo

---

This is a 6p match, after the draw in Rome it is really important that we avoid loosing here. Hopefully we can snatch the win as Piatek is on fire, unlike fatman Higuain

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Any injuries/suspensions for atalanta?

A win would be a major boost for top 4. We cannot fuck this up. I expect a bit more from our midfiled, we cant give them too much of the ball like we did roma

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Every game from now on is massive. It’s important we take 3 points here to carry on the momentum.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Fuck Illicic!!

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
This game is not decisive, because there are still 14 games to be played after this one. With that said, I would really like to hold on that 4th spot. For once I want to be in the lead and not the team that needs to catch up like previous seasons.

Clarence

Feel the indifference
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Ibra, Thiago Silva, Pirlo, Totti.
Really looking forward to this matchup. Daiiiii.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

b squad bitch please. they had a full strength t3am. hamsik, rui are not their starters. callejon is old now and won lol is trash. we were missing 3 players too.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
3 points WITH A CLEAN SHEET. Let's do this!
LessssssGoooooo, Baby! LESSSSSSGOOOOOOOOO!!