Mods or someone please help

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Sorry if i may sound like an idiot but why cant i have a custom avator and a signature? this is extremely annoying because it makes me look noob :D

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
The rules are also applied to your avatar, signature and PM's, not only to your posts.

Also, in order to be eligible for a custom avatar and signature, you must've been registered for at least 3 months and have more than 125 posts.

The maximum size for images in signatures is 350 pixels in width and 250 pixels in height. If you put more images in your signature, then the sum of their width and height must not exceed 350x250 (including the white space between them).

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Sorry if i may sound like an idiot but why cant i have a custom avator and a signature? this is extremely annoying because it makes me look noob :D

Believe me it's not the avatar or signature.

Please understand that I will not change anyone's post count. All I can do is if you lost your custom sig and avatar rights I can get them back on. For this, send me a PM.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Thanks for that but i had a sig and avator for ages then the site was down for a bit and it was all gone.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Thanks for that but i had a sig and avator for ages then the site was down for a bit and it was all gone.

U need to spam 63 more posts .

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
i think the forum thinks that it is at february, therefore you need to be here for another couple of months

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
Hahahaha Jasper really made me laugh with that one

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
The rules are also applied to your avatar, signature and PM's, not only to your posts.

Also, in order to be eligible for a custom avatar and signature, you must've been registered for at least 3 months and have more than 125 posts.

The maximum size for images in signatures is 350 pixels in width and 250 pixels in height. If you put more images in your signature, then the sum of their width and height must not exceed 350x250 (including the white space between them).

it does say 125 or more, but trust me, it's 130 or more, and I can know

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Schedule