The bans discussion

Should Grand Pope Jasper be demoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Why do you guys need him on the forum? If you wanna speak to him so much get his facebook/email and keep in contact like that.
He's never posted anything related to football, so he doesn't add anything positive to the forum... he trolls and gets trolled, it's would be an endless cycle without david's wise intervention

Don't you dare bring David into this.....david would never do anything like this :proud:

The point is did he do anything to deserve a ban? If you read that thread a mod posts in the middle of the debate. :lol:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
all you guys are immigrants

sage +1 :thumbsup: :lol: :star: on this opinion

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i thought it was funny how he'd call MB a slave..of volvo... :D

but then he said i had the pussy caucasian gene and it hurt my feelings :cry:

:D :D :lol:

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
Tbh, Luke was pretty bad.

Kept on saying that Europeans were stupid...

Pretty much tried to persuade everyone that Asian people were superior than everyone else. Pretty racist.

Senatore wasn't too great... but I dunno.

if luke was pretty bad and so is senatore.

you're leaning to senatore because you're european and it's becoming more sensitive to you. take a step on luke's derp's mine or other indonesian shoes then you'll feel the sensitive part from our side.

like i said both were joking around to each other and as far as i see no one takes it personally. of course my view might be wrong but my point is, why only one side getting punished?

Why do you guys need him on the forum? If you wanna speak to him so much get his facebook/email and keep in contact like that. He's never posted anything related to football, so he doesn't add anything positive to the forum... he trolls and gets trolled, it's would be an endless cycle without david's wise intervention

to be wise is to be equal. trolls got banned so must the troll who respond the same way. the troll who respond the same way got away free and so must the troll who got banned.

I was rooting for this ban :proud: I always root for bans on people on my ignore-list.

Meanwhile he was the biggest troll possible. I went through 100 last posts of his that he had posted in less than 48h when I asked 'if he's always been like this' and they were pretty much worthless. Most were repetetive one word answers or just senseless flamewar. So to the ignore he went. Very surprising to see that this could turn into some sort of a mess.

But if it does :devilpop: :g:

so it's personal. just because the other poster did the same thing but they are not on your ignore list meaning you close your eyes and let them get away with it?

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
if luke was pretty bad and so is senatore.

you're leaning to senatore because you're european and it's becoming more sensitive to you. take a step on luke's derp's mine or other indonesian shoes then you'll feel the sensitive part from our side.

like i said both were joking around to each other and as far as i see no one takes it personally. of course my view might be wrong but my point is, why only one side getting punished?

I know part of luke's post was meaning as a joke, like Senatore's posts. We overlooked many of those - added to the fact that he aimed at everyone, including who didn't seem to take him as funny.

But then, most of his posts were only flaming, it was not like the exception to the rule. He was banned two times before for that same reason, but he keep on doing.

And lately he was doing that with a racist tone. I myself asked him to stop it in the Pazzini thread. He did the same the next day.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
so it's personal. just because the other poster did the same thing but they are not on your ignore list meaning you close your eyes and let them get away with it?
People who are on my ignore I see as a waste of time. I won't waste my time on their posts as well as the shit they stir up. For me to evaluate the situation I would have to go through both parties and I'm ot interested to do that. Nothing personal from my part - I'm on the sidelines here.

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
i thought it was funny how he'd call MB a slave..of volvo... :D

but then he said i had the pussy caucasian gene and it hurt my feelings :cry:

:D :D :lol:

he was joking with you congo and you know it :o

I know part of luke's post where meaning as a joke, like Senatore's posts. We overlooked many of those - added to the fact that he aimed at everyone, including who didn't seem to take him as funny.

But then, most of his posts were only flaming, it was not like the exception to the rule. He was banned two times before for that same reason, but he keep on doing.

And lately he was doing that with a racist tone. I myself asked him to stop it in the Pazzini thread. He did the same the next day.

sven, jasper, both of you are the most active mods in this forum and i respect that. but tbf if you took one post from the other, i didn't find senatore's joke post on that discussion to be funny as well. and he is also aiming to all indonesian. only luke and bung_saddam respond to it while me and other indonesian were not responding for our own personal reason. you didn't warn senatore because you know him better than luke but that doesn't mean the decision was fair on both side. senatore also repeating his insult/trolls and yet he got away free. look on the proof, it was taken from two different threads and discussion.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
No. Sven said that he ignored the Indonesia Caucasian gene discussion then, but then Luke continued to do it. Something which definitely happened.

And I'm leaning towards Senatore because his responses were definitely more in jest. Well perhaps that's incorrect, they were more toothless.

Luke: All Caucasian and Europeans are faulty and inferior to everyone else and Nordic people deserve to die because they're useless
Senatore: Seedorf is better than every Indonesian

That's a big difference.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
did he insult english? imperialist rugby fantasy loving bunch? :conf:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
he was joking with you congo and you know it :o

he made many comments with a racist tone..frequently he chose to express himself this way. people that post this way, usually end up getting banned. joking or not

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
No. Sven said that he ignored the Indonesia Caucasian gene discussion then, but then Luke continued to do it. Something which definitely happened.

And I'm leaning towards Senatore because his responses were definitely more in jest. Well perhaps that's incorrect, they were more toothless.

Luke: All Caucasian and Europeans are faulty and inferior to everyone else and Nordic people deserve to die because they're useless

That's a big difference.

He said all Nordic people deserve to die?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
did he insult juventus?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When is manu fan coming back.. Or will he ever come back.. There was no protest for him :cry:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Oh well I thought he would be mod when I came back.. dude seemed super bored lately

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lukes thesis on forum psychology

Reaction score

That's a big difference.

BOTH are stupid.

If you ban someone because of racism, you should ban someone who also disrespect a nation like that, it is also a racism. Seedorf? Who is this guy? Not even worth to be compared to Indonesia! The one said it (Milano84) IS EVEN WORSE THAN THE STAMENT HE MADE!

The rule is just stupid, a knife rule of this forum, sharp for some people but toothless for certain users! Sorry, not the rule, but people who have power in this forum!

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
He said all Nordic people deserve to die?

he said that jokingly :fp:

as a reaction on somebody else's comment before that about discriminations in th US of A without mentioning anything about Scandis

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
BOTH are stupid.

If you ban someone because of racism, you should ban someone who also disrespect a nation like that, it is also a racism. Seedorf? Who is this guy? Not even worth to be compared to Indonesia! The one said it (Milano84) IS EVEN WORSE THAN THE STAMENT HE MADE!

The rule is just stupid, a knife rule of this forum, sharp for some people but toothless for certain users! Sorry, not the rule, but people who have power in this forum!

first off, the sarcasm was obvious. I've built up enough credibilty to show that,

Second off, anyone who was seriously offended, i apologized to. Unlike luke.

if you took it serious, i apologize. I thought it was clear, i was making fun of luke's unnecessary insults on seedorf.

I would LOVE to see that moron once apologize for being the indonesian version of hitler. The mods here are fair... if you're out of line, they'll ask you to atleast calm before they ban you. Luke is by no means some innocent baby.

edit-

fwiw your statement would get you banned by your own rules. Clarence is a god. Calm down. He gets ridiculously unwarranted hate.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
When is manu fan coming back.. Or will he ever come back.. There was no protest for him :cry:

Kalac gave the speech for him. :lol:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
david how do you know costanza is robinho7?

show your evidence

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
:eek:

cosine came in illegally

He will get deported now.

Bye cosine

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
first off, the sarcasm was obvious. I've built up enough credibilty to show that,

Second off, anyone who was seriously offended, i apologized to. Unlike luke.

if you took it serious, i apologize. I thought it was clear, i was making fun of luke's unnecessary insults on seedorf.

I would LOVE to see that moron once apologize for being the indonesian version of hitler. The mods here are fair... if you're out of line, they'll ask you to atleast calm before they ban you. Luke is by no means some innocent baby.

edit-

fwiw your statement would get you banned by your own rules. Clarence is a god. Calm down. He gets ridiculously unwarranted hate.

:thumbsup:

I never saw Luke as a nazzy type person.But then again, i didnt bother reading much of his posts:D