1/2 - Uruguay (2) vs. Netherlands (3) - July 6th

Who will make the final?

• Total voters

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Van Bommel has been pretty much always correct this tourney.

This is dirty....
Bommel is correct as fuck this tournament.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Van Bommel has been pretty much always correct this tourney.

This is dirty....
Bommel is correct as fuck this tournament.

C'mon dude, Van Bommel is materazzing. He's ignoring the ball and hitting the adversaries without getting red card. That's the perfect way to do the "Materazzi".

I always liked Van Bommel's football. I loved how he formed the PSV's mid with Cocu in their last UCL with Hiddink but he's totally materazzing this WC.

By the way, I don't think that "dirty" is the right adjective to Cáceres in this play. Imprudent would be the best word. He planned to hit the ball and it's very clear. If he really intended to hit the dutche's head then he's a very skillful MMA fighter. The new Ernesto Hoot, I would say.

Through

Beginner
Reaction score
Please share some dirty v Bommel moments of this WC then because I seriously can't only think of one. I can't remember any tackles where he intentionally tries to hurt the opponent like materazzi does.

And sometimes he makes tackles on him look a bit worse than they are.

Even de Jong is playing smart after he got his first yellow (although he could have had that card earlier on in that match).

I think that v Bommel is the big man for Oranje defensively. I think NONE of his passes were intercepted and he conquered the ball NUMEROUS times.

I do understand that many people don't like him, because he is a prick between the lines. He really can annoy other players, but i don't think that he crosses the line with that or his tackles.

Last edited:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
C'mon dude, Van Bommel is materazzing. He's ignoring the ball and hitting the adversaries without getting red card. That's the perfect way to do the "Materazzi".

I always liked Van Bommel's football. I loved how he formed the PSV's mid with Cocu in their last UCL with Hiddink but he's totally materazzing this WC.

By the way, I don't think that "dirty" is the right adjective to Cáceres in this play. Imprudent would be the best word. He planned to hit the ball and it's very clear. If he really intended to hit the dutche's head then he's a very skillful MMA fighter. The new Ernesto Hoot, I would say.

Van Bommel could be very materazzing. You don't a point generally spoken, especially 2 seaons back. But am talking this World Cup. He hasnt been like that at all. Maybe pulled a shirt once or twice (who hasnt) but mostly he wins he duels correctly.

And you are right about ''Imprudent''. I don't know many fancy words :tongue:

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
I think this is appropriate:

This is so disgraceful. The ones who fighted the most in this WC. The return of a great national team who could now be having the chance to win their 3rd World Cup. Ruined by a stupid referee, conservative choices by FIFA, The Butcher Van Bommel and The Diver Van Persie.

I we can't even say "I will cheer for Spain because of that" because they're in this final by using the same very way. They just don't have a butcher because they're fucking skinny midgets.

milan's jedi

col Milan nel cuore
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Baresi, Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Seedorf, Ibrahimović
This thing is responsible for everything!

PaulThePsychicOctopus02.jpg

Psychic-Octopus-Predicts-the-World-Cup-Winner@@Octopus.jpg

Schedule