The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
imagine calling UN ambassador kevin prince boateng a player with a disgusting character

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
imagine thinking football is weightlifting and liking players with disgusting character. imagine a weak person getting a mod position

Don't get yourself banned on the eve of the party.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm honestly questioning if Bakayoko and Kessie can coexist in our midfield. I wonder if its part of why we are poor going forward. Neither has a long passing range, can pass incisively or can create.

Having both in the team starting at the same time might be limiting us
Yes. Its one or the other.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

The last time Boateng played for Milan he was so jacked and athletic he racked up 1 goal in 14 appearances.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
The last time Boateng played for Milan he was so jacked and athletic he racked up 1 goal in 14 appearances.

we don't know how many times halilovic has scored in the backstreets of milano...countless times

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The funny thing about KPB is that he has excellent technical skills for a box-to-box midfielder. I feel like the more he pushed up, the less his impact was.

I don't know about his physical state, but I can't help but think Milan wasted him and his talent.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
With Milan most likely missing out on Luis Muriel, Milan will look towards Southampton striker Manolo Gabbiadini for reinforcement in attack.
[Gazzetta dello Sport]

I said I didn’t want Muriel, now I do.

Milan are also looking at the situation of Marko Pjaca, who is on loan at Fiorentina from Juventus and has not fully adapted to the La Viola. Adem Ljajic and Kevin-Prince Boateng are other suggestions.

Did Galliani come back or something?

hm4W9.gif

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
if i was more talented with graphics...i would make a morphing image of leonardo--galliani like that classic emerson/rnb poster one

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
so people hating on prince are

1) jealous of his success in different leagues

2) jealous of his fat dick

3) melissa satta

4) all of the above

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA

Pjaca-Gabbiandini-Ljajic
Boateng

Fuck my life.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
--mr gets banned
--suddenly the transfer rumors are ljajic/gabbiadini/pjaca instead of 90 million sms

what did the mods mean by this..?? :conf:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
so people hating on prince are

1) jealous of his success in different leagues

2) jealous of his fat dick

3) melissa satta

4) all of the above

:lol: cant comment on the rest, im sure you know his dick better

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Happy New Year guys! May Cescs and Rabiots choose us over Fiorentina and may we secure dat UCL spot next year~!

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you're right :lol: he might ban me for nothing as well and not post any logs. 1 year minimum.

Why are you so petty? You got banned once. Stop reminding the whole forum about it over and over again and get the fuck over it already. You petty ass motherfucker

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

a mod with a fake quote :lol: what else is there up your sleeve? You already shitted on Maldini and Gattuso, made hilarious bans, now its faking others posts. What a joke

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Why are you so petty? You got banned once. Stop reminding the whole forum about it over and over again and get the fuck over it already. You petty ass motherfucker

thanks for your input, nutellaboy. Are you 99% soy yet? You're so weak you cant even admit how petty the banner was :lol: biased kid. Still waiting on the ban log :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule