Videogames Thread

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
got the xbox one elite to play tomb raider, halo and fallout

tomb raider is an absolutely special game. love it love it love it

halo is cool but i want to play master chef collection before i continue

fallout i've played the least. good game though.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
I'm going to pick up Xbox one on black friday I think, Tomb raider seems ok, but i've played so many of these games now. May just get Gears remastered, can't go wrong with that.

Wera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Wow, witcher 3 is much better than fallout 4. It is not even funny.

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
The one aspect of the Final Fantasy VII Remake I'm certain won't be disappointing is Nobuo Uematsu's score.

Really looking forward to how the original MIDI soundtrack translates into legitimate instrumentation.

jk, the only thing i wanna see is tifa's tits

Last edited:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score

Traded it in when i picked up a few games and regretted it instantly. I have Fallout but honestly couldn't give two fucks about it. Decent game but it's not my type.

Witcher 3 was fantastic. I was nowhere near mid-game but loved it. Currently playing Siege, Forza Horizon 2, Halo MCC (so I can finally understand what the fuck is going on in 5) and FIFA. Rainbow Six Siege is so much fun and I'm terrible at it haha.

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti

For me it was the other way around. I didn't have much with either but I have really enjoyed Fallout 4. As for Witcher, I just couldn't get into it and got rid of it a few weeks later.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
My fav games of the year:

MKX
Undertale
Cities: Skylines
Hotline Miami 2
MGS V (only played a little at my cousin's place, but still loved it)

Still haven't played Fallout or Witcher

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Rainbow Six Siege is really addictive. It's not as tactical as it was advertised, but it's still quite interesting

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Rainbow Six Siege is really addictive. It's not as tactical as it was advertised, but it's still quite interesting

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::star:

I'm terrible at shooters but I've never been so invested in a shooter that isn't Halo in ages. Freaking fantastic game. Played with a close friend on terrorist hunt as he just got the game and we had a blast. Very pleased with my experience so far :)

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Played borderlands 2 for the first time. Have never played any other game except fifa since high school. For the first time i played borderlands 2 with my cousin, it was awesome. Cool game.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Why do you love it?

I'm thinking of buying it myself.

I like games with a big open world. There are tons of interesting and diverse side missions. The main story is awesome. And the variety in dialogues make me feel like every game is different. Depending on questioning and answering, you make your own story. There are a lot of cutscenes, some pretty long even. So, you really feel like it's a movie sometimes.

The game is dark, sometimes even depressing. I didn't feel much for it at first, but you will get into it thanks to the storyline and characters. It requires some patience. Personally, I enjoy weapons like swords and crossbows in games over guns. Alchemy and crafting is really diverse too. I have no sight on the amount of potions, bombs, etc and equipment and weapons you can make, but from what I see...endless possibilities. The Witcher can cast spells to help you in fights or get through obstacles in the open world.

Safe to say that each gamer has its own kind of Witcher, as you can upgrade skills and abilities in your Witcher's personality. You get a point each time you level up. Levelling up differs, experience points are easier to gather when you play on an easier difficulty level. You can improve in general fighting, alchemy and spells. Once upgraded a skill, you can assign it to a slot. There aren't unlimited slots so you cant be best in everything.

Also, there is a game of cards called Gwent. Pretty addicting as one of the side missions is to collect all cards. You can play innkeepers, landlords, merchants and other excellent Gwent players listed in the side quest. Imagine it like Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh with more factions.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Thank you. It's the next game I'm buying then. I also like games with an open world :D (of its done right)

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
if you don't mind playing older games, I definitely recommend the first witcher game. It has a pretty strange combat system, but story is great, the sidequests feel natural and you will have to think a lot about your choices. There's no "good" way to play it, the paths are unpredictable and you'll have to make sacrifices no matter what

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I do mind playing older games. :D

-

Anyone here likes to build cities? Bought Tropico 5 on PS4, totally digging it.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
if you don't mind playing older games, I definitely recommend the first witcher game. It has a pretty strange combat system, but story is great, the sidequests feel natural and you will have to think a lot about your choices. There's no "good" way to play it, the paths are unpredictable and you'll have to make sacrifices no matter what

Guess Witcher 3 got me so hooked that I believe its worth checking out 1 & 2 as well. Thanks!

I do mind playing older games. :D

-

Anyone here likes to build cities? Bought Tropico 5 on PS4, totally digging it.

I like older games too. I still play Age of Empires and Age of Mythology.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Let me know if Witcher 2 is good. I play Witcher 3 and I love it.

Shit froze on me when i was trying to play it :lol:

Will try again today. Do note, far as i can tell it doesnt have farcry/skyrim open worldness. Its sort of constricted

Steam controller is surprisingly comfortable. The weird thing isn't the mouse-pad, its the fucking dpad with the X/A/B/Y buttons. Feels so unnatural. The irony.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I like older games too. I still play Age of Empires and Age of Mythology.

i like the new addons/mods/campaigns whatever you call them

english, roman, arab, native murican, french.....all have enjoyable stories with excellent combat

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Have you guys seen the trailer for the new UFC game? Looks quite awesome, and a huge upgrade over the first one. It probably won't be as good as MK10, but for fans of UFC it should be a good game.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
i like the new addons/mods/campaigns whatever you call them

english, roman, arab, native murican, french.....all have enjoyable stories with excellent combat

I love AoE3 because of the capitals which level up. I enjoy playing with the Russians (good for rushing and bullying opponents) and the Dutch (financially strong if a game goes into age IV).

I got those expansion packs too with the Asians and Indians. But I've been too lazy to look into their strategies.

Schedule