The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
this ismail told 2 years ago that his dream team is milan but he has no money at all.hahahahahahah from bad to worst

Its ok he can get a cpnzortium behind him or take a loan hahahaha

Seriousely, this is all pure shit, wtf is this

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
this ismail told 2 years ago that his dream team is milan but he has no money at all.hahahahahahah from bad to worst

Its ok he can get a cpnzortium behind him or take a loan hahahaha

Seriousely, this is all pure shit, wtf is this

giphy.gif

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think whomever steps in will have plenty of digits in his bank account to trade for players that Milan needs.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rather he's negotiating how many of his best players we must buy as a thank you.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
25 /04/2016

from his personal facebook

“Mi è stato chiesto se avrei interesse a comprare un club straniero e ho ammesso che il mio sogno sarebbe il Milan, ma ciò non vuol dire che voglio acquistarlo, E’ solo una squadra che adoro fin da giovane, quindi la risposta è che non sto comprando il Milan. Non ho i soldi per farlo, non sono ricco come gli altri imprenditori malesi, sono solo un giovane uomo con grandi ambizioni. Il mio JDT non può competere nemmeno con le big del mio Paese, figuriamoci se potrei prendere il Milan e sfidare Juventus o altre big del calcio italiano. Il mio unico club è il JDT, una piccola squadra con grandi obiettivi”.

in short he says yes milan is my dream team but i dont have money for that and i already have club jdt in second malayisa l.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well I mean Berlu did...

:lol::lol::lol:

So what happens if Li sells a minority share, and that consortium or minority owner ends up not putting up the funds needed for Li to pay back Elliot. Elliot still sells the club and the extra cash goes to the previous owners, and if they're buying close to half the club for 35m, it's still risky if Elliot sell for a low figure. It's all so messy now.

Berlusconi really screwed us over by selling to Li, hasn't he?

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol:

So what happens if Li sells a minority share, and that consortium or minority owner ends up not putting up the funds needed for Li to pay back Elliot. Elliot still sells the club and the extra cash goes to the previous owners, and if they're buying close to half the club for 35m, it's still risky if Elliot sell for a low figure. It's all so messy now.

Berlusconi really screwed us over by selling to Li, hasn't he?

well in that matter, Li would magically come up with the funds to Elliott, and nobody would know how

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
When GdM confirms a name, I'll believe it.

Tho there is another source who I trust GREATLY who refutes GdM's description of the buyer.

We'll see.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
When GdM confirms a name, I'll believe it.

Tho there is another source who I trust GREATLY who refutes GdM's description of the buyer.

We'll see.

Who? Girardi?

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Any news from Oracolo?That dude was pretty accurate

He's the one who name dropped that guy above who denied the rumor.

Also, as an FYI... There is a theory that Oracolo is no longet Oracolo, and someone else had taken over his account.

Tbh, starting to believe it, as he's dropped NO news lately and has been wrong about Li too.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Any news from Oracolo?That dude was pretty accurate

that is news from him

L'oracolo Rossonero‏ @Oracolo_RN · 2h2 hours ago

 More

Come promesso ieri sera, il nostro lavoro notturno con corrispondenze dall'estremo oriente ha portato alla luce Tunku Ismail, principe Malese molto appassionato di calcio e con un debole per i colori rossoneri!

Tunku ismail is interested and very attached to milan.

As promised last night, our nocturnal work with correspondences from the Far East has brought to light Tunku Ismail, Malaysian prince very passionate about football and with a soft spot for Rossoneri colors

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Di Marzio answering someone's question on twitter..

@DiMarzio
No no I do not deal with corporate matters, I already have the market ... yesterday I learned that Jorge Mendes is involved in this situation and I shared it in the editorial office.

They don't have the name yet.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Girardi who has been a solid source says the investor is Christian for what it’s worth.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to what was collected exclusively by Calciomercato.it, the Rossoneri club is close to the purchase of Lucas Ramalho Ordonho.
The Brazilian talent of the 2001 class, in force at the Recife Clube Nautico, has been in the crosshairs for some time. After the World Cup, the Milan leadership will try to perfect the operation. As written last September, Ramalho is a good ambidextrous striker in dribbling and playing for the team. If all goes well, the boy will land in Italy, in Milan, at the end of July to sign a contract until 2021.

https://www.calciomercato.it/news/3...sclusivo_milan_vicino_a_un_talento_brasiliano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule