The Red & Black Forums - View Single Post - Official: Friendlies
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 18:43   #5
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexx View Post
yes a very decent player i think he made his debut at the emirates cup, that one of the reason why it is such a good competition you always get to see arsenal newest and finest young talent plus inter getting thrashed in 07 was very entering.

it used to be spread over two day usually the weekend
i would highly recommend it just one side note emirates stadium is ridiculously expensive eat around the stadium there is a entire high road full of restaurants which some great food plus don't use high bury or holloway tube station they get incredibly full on match days
??? thats what it was last year and will be again this year......

i guess this year they r taking a day break but still...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirates_Cup

Not a bad deal, i paid 20 pounds and sat 5th row for 2 matches.... considering it's a preseason friendly the atmosphere is pretty tame to anyone going (well except for ranger fans). Considering I had no rooting interest, only wanted to fill a day while i was travling, and thought it'd be fun, I was not hassled, can't complain.

this was my view:

also proof i'm getting old, A WHITE HAIR:

could have sat more central, but i would have been higher up, and i bought them last minute anyway (like week before)

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote