Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Go Portugal ! :)

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I expect a lot from Spain because this is their first real test. Time for players to step up now.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I expect a lot from Spain because this is their first real test. Time for players to step up now.

Mostly Spain loses when they got their first real test... well... except for last Euro Cup of course...

Uzumaki

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Pato, Thiago Silva, Lahm, Celski, Nadal, Pacquiao
It's hard to choose....

I really hate both.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Portugal is overrated while Spain + their players is what football is about.
Spain to prevail.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Yeah, go Spain. Don't particularly like Portugal, I guess Pepe is enough reason for me to dislike a whole team :)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Dear god i hate both. I hope Portugal go through though, as i doubt they can win the whole thing. Because otherwise we'll be in for a couple of new years of Spain jerking.

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
Dear god i hate both. I hope Portugal go through though, as i doubt they can win the whole thing. Because otherwise we'll be in for a couple of new years of Spain jerking.

wow. for once i agree with you. portugal and spain are classic divers. :rolleyes:
hope they have 15 yellow cards and 4 red cards to share between them. :rolleyes:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
What football is really all about is mostly played in both of this 2 countries ex-colonies, including those countries that don't have the individualities both of this 2 countries have.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Can we change this thread to "Olympic Diving Match Thread" ????

calling a portugal win!

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
I'm thinking it will be a win for the Portu-geezers...

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
If Spain fuck up, I might as well pay one guy 30 Euros ... PLZ diving pricks, do it for ... errr ... hair gel?

volcanopele

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
Remember, it is about the diving, it is the acting afterward. The way Ronaldo can conjure tears at will, maybe an acting career will await after Portugal loses tomorrow ;-)

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Remember, it is about the diving, it is the acting afterward.
Indeed, I don't mind the diving, I do mind the rolling around in pain act...well I mind it in several ways, it can be funny or irritating.
This will remain a favorite.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i seriously loathe barca players.... I've figured out why i dislike spain.... it's the catalan barca players. They are all entitled douchebags. Seriously, puyol, busquets.... defensive players who dive like little bitches. But it's not just that. Those 2 plus Xavi are so 'holier than though' If they lose, 'you cheated' they DESERVED to win. Grow up...Pique is getting there too. Fabregas on otherhand is not as bad. He was initially for arsenal but he's grown into being an actual man, not a winey catalunya bitch.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i seriously loathe barca players.... I've figured out why i dislike spain.... it's the catalan barca players. They are all entitled douchebags. Seriously, puyol, busquets.... defensive players who dive like little bitches. But it's not just that. Those 2 plus Xavi are so 'holier than though' If they lose, 'you cheated' they DESERVED to win. Grow up...Pique is getting there too. Fabregas on otherhand is not as bad. He was initially for arsenal but he's grown into being an actual man, not a winey catalunya bitch.

That is most ignoring part of all. When Chelsea lost from Barça I was in discussion on a Dutch site and it was me against the world. Basicly it was that Barça deserved to go through because they played more beautiful football and it was even a bigger discrage if they would have been knocked out by such defending team.

Anyway, I am incapable liking Barça no matter how nice they play.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
That is most ignoring part of all. When Chelsea lost from Barça I was in discussion on a Dutch site and it was me against the world. Basicly it was that Barça deserved to go through because they played more beautiful football and it was even a bigger discrage if they would have been knocked out by such defending team.

Anyway, I am incapable liking Barça no matter how nice they play.

yeah. I can admire there players individually (what i'd give to have an iniesta or dani alves @ Milan..) but the general attitude/arrogance of barTHa is just so fucking annoying...

barca fans too. Like talking to brick wall. They only have one specific concept on football, and it doesn't acknowledge any others...

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
yeah. I can admire there players individually (what i'd give to have an iniesta or dani alves @ Milan..) but the general attitude/arrogance of barTHa is just so fucking annoying...

barca fans too. Like talking to brick wall. They only have one specific concept on football, and it doesn't acknowledge any others...

I hope that it never come true. The only ones I want from there are Daniel Alves and Yaya Touré.

Iniesta and Xavi are blessed by Barcelona's base. Barcelona has a very nice system to younger players and they learn the same tactics as the professionals (which is based on dutch style). That's why Iniesta and Xavi sometimes seems like are playing with eyes closed without missing their moves. I don't think they would do the same out of Barcelona.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
What football is really all about is mostly played in both of this 2 countries ex-colonies, including those countries that don't have the individualities both of this 2 countries have.
Hey if you consider Torres overrated even when scored in EPL , CL & the world cup then am sure watching Spain's games wont change your mind.
They are the best performers in all European teams but hey , they arent Italy so fuck em coz they should win with 90% possession with a score of 5-0 to be considered decent.

And for the ppl who really like the diving competition I guess its existing who would win it since the always crowned Italian diving team is no more.

Schedule