Alessio Romagnoli Thread

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How do you guys think he would have done this season assuming he had stayed at Roma and was the starting center back?

Any regrets from Roma? Better or worse season than he's had so far?

He shows a lot of promise. That's for sure. Italy call up is inevitable of he continues to grow and improve.

They let him go because he probably wouldn't start, so if Roma feel cheated, then they're just being dumb. They sold Romagnoli first, then Mapou Yanga-Zapata, and eventually stuck with Castan and Rudiger as partners/thirds to DDR and Manolas. If you think our central pairing struggles are weird, Roma's problems are far more bizarre.

But, if I was Roma fan, I'd be pretty angry over taking the 25mil instead of keeping the most solid, young Italian defender in the game.

Manolas - DDR - Romagnoli

Hnnnnngh.

Shrizzo

Banned
Reaction score
They let him go because he probably wouldn't start, so if Roma feel cheated, then they're just being dumb. They sold Romagnoli first, then Mapou Yanga-Zapata, and eventually stuck with Castan and Rudiger as partners/thirds to DDR and Manolas. If you think our central pairing struggles are weird, Roma's problems are far more bizarre.

But, if I was Roma fan, I'd be pretty angry over taking the 25mil instead of keeping the most solid, young Italian defender in the game.

Manolas - DDR - Romagnoli

Hnnnnngh.

Aye. That pretty much sums it up. If I was Roma, I'd think there was no harm in keeping him another year at least.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
How do you guys think he would have done this season assuming he had stayed at Roma and was the starting center back?

Any regrets from Roma? Better or worse season than he's had so far?

He shows a lot of promise. That's for sure. Italy call up is inevitable of he continues to grow and improve.

If he had stayed at Roma he would have always started from the bench & they told him so, he said it in an interview. He would not have got the playing time he deserved & so would not have been able to improve so much. I'm so glad he's ours now and that is thanks to Miha.

He was regularly called up in all the NT youth teams & the U21 coach loves him. He was head & shoulders above the other defenders at that level and organised them admirably and was so humble. I'll not be at all surprised if he's called up, he's a gem and should be nurtured from now.

❤❤❤

Paguma Larvata

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Lol enjoy him while you can. Carlo wants him at Bayern and they are ready to bid for $35m this summer. I have no doubt that the two shitheads running the circus will sell him the moment they see the $$$

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Why the hell would we sell him for 35 when we got him for 25? He's worth atleast 50.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i rly doubt we will sell our best young CB especially since hes italian lol.. as long as hes italian i have no fear

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Lol enjoy him while you can. Carlo wants him at Bayern and they are ready to bid for $35m this summer. I have no doubt that the two shitheads running the circus will sell him the moment they see the $$$

:lol::lol::lol:

sure.

sell for 10m profit, 30% of which goes to roma...

absolutely happening :lol::lol::lol:

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
Best bang for the buck. That starting CB spot will be his for a very long time. Amazing player who is proactive in defence. It's very seldom that I saw him get fooled by a striker one-on-one.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
woah
12743929_10153306531436937_726025936783767722_n.png

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Manolas - romagnoli would have been a very good partnership. Roma did a milan.

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
I can't say it enough he is an amazing defender one of the few left who see defending as an art. So classy composed and calm..Just goes about his job.

Clever player

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
We need not worry about any of the Bayern rubbish - Alessio will say 'No', B & G & Bayern can...

Top coach as he is & I wish him all the best but Ancelotti is not having our best defender.

We love Romagnoli, he loves us, he's going nowhere.

He'll be ours for years to come, our cornerstone for the future, a legend.

As for Barca, they can look but they CAN'T TOUCH !!

Forza Romagnoli & Forza Milan!

❤❤❤

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Played another blinder today, so impressed...

❤❤❤

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Does this man ever lose a header? Absolute monster in the air

No. Hence one of my songs for him:

Wins all his headers
You know he wins all his headers
Wins all his hea---ders
You know he wins all his hea---ders

I don't know the name of the tune, it sounds Spanish & is usually used for singing:

One [insert footballers name here]
There's only one [ditto]

:)

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
well alessio has a GF..very low-energy, few hundred followers on instagram

no doubt childhood sweetheart....feel bad for her.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Good to home to a girl like that, when you're done going chin deep in slit

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
oh for sure

and she's definitely not unattractive

but this year is probably the last year she has until romagnoli blows up and we'll see the velina gossip, tabloid etc etc

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
He's so damn hot.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
look at jose mauri mr..

MCYsK3Y.png

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
His skin is probably as velvety as melted butter, w the scent of lilac and throbbing shaft

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i would like to adopt him as my son

Schedule