Dennis Praet

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
AC Milanhave scouted Anderlecht’s young starlet Dennis Praet and could make a move for him in June.

The 18-year-old is a key player at the Belgian club despite his young age, earning a reported €800,000 a season.

He was named by IBWM on their list of 100 most exciting players in world football for 2013.

With Matias Suarez and Lucas Biglia rumoured to be leaving the club in January, Anderlecht will hold on to Praet until the summer at least as he has numerous suitors all over Europe.

Arsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool, Newcastle, Inter and Juventus are all reported to have scouted the player in recent months meaning the Rossoneri will face stiff competition if they want to sign the Leuven native.

i've been reading this al week on the forum of anderlecht http://forum.rsca.be/

Very talented player....if you look at his price he's very cheap and would suit our budget.

A player with kinda pirlo/montolivo characteristics !!

also being comfirmed on some Belgian websites
http://www.voetbalbelgie.be/nl/article.php?id=60040
http://martina22acm.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/anderlecht-midfielder-dennis-praet-on-milan-radar/

@ Milanello video

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milanhave scouted Anderlecht’s young starlet Dennis Praet and could make a move for him in June.

The 18-year-old is a key player at the Belgian club despite his young age, earning a reported €800,000 a season.

He was named by IBWM on their list of 100 most exciting players in world football for 2013.

With Matias Suarez and Lucas Biglia rumoured to be leaving the club in January, Anderlecht will hold on to Praet until the summer at least as he has numerous suitors all over Europe.

Arsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool, Newcastle, Inter and Juventus are all reported to have scouted the player in recent months meaning the Rossoneri will face stiff competition if they want to sign the Leuven native.

i've been reading this al week on the forum of anderlecht http://forum.rsca.be/

Very talented player....if you look at his price he's very cheap and would suit our budget.

A player with kinda pirlo/montolivo characteristics !!

Exactly what I thought when watching the video.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy - Maldini - Nesta - Shevchenko - Prince
yeah he is a very , very talented player. no doubt he will be a worldclass someday, he's a real n°10, not really a deep lying playmaker a la Pirlo.
But he's not a cheap player, he's the best youngster Anderlecht had in years and he is already a key player for their team even at his young age. He would cost at least 15m I think.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Whats happened in Belgium recently for them to have so much talent coming through?

Hazard, Lukaku, Mertens, Witsel, Kompany, Alderwield, Nainggolan, Fellaini, De Bruyne, Vertonghan, Defour and now this guy...! There going to have a hell of a team in a couple years. :eek:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'v got no idea, for years we had no top players and now all of a sudden we got so many super talented youngsters who can become worldclass players.
They are everywhere at the moment. As a belgian I really hope we sign a belgian player from this generation, Praet or Naingollan would be nice!

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Whats happened in Belgium recently for them to have so much talent coming through?

Hazard, Lukaku, Mertens, Witsel, Kompany, Alderwield, Nainggolan, Fellaini, De Bruyne, Vertonghan, Defour and now this guy...! There going to have a hell of a team in a couple years. :eek:

I'v got no idea, for years we had no top players and now all of a sudden we got so many super talented youngsters who can become worldclass players.
They are everywhere at the moment. As a belgian I really hope we sign a belgian player from this generation, Praet or Naingollan would be nice!

Its called cycles.

And even with all this talent now, you still might not do shit. History often shows that it might be the players in 8-10-12 years time who will be the ones who benefit most from the players you have now, like Denmark, Holland, France and Spain have shown over the past 20 years. Take the Czech Republic team, they made the final in Euro 96 with a decent team but the most talented squad they had didnt do shit 6-8 years later, infact you could add the mid 90's to 00's Dutch and Portugal teams to that list with the Czechs aswell.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
yeah he is a very , very talented player. no doubt he will be a worldclass someday, he's a real n°10, not really a deep lying playmaker a la Pirlo.
But he's not a cheap player, he's the best youngster Anderlecht had in years and he is already a key player for their team even at his young age. He would cost at least 15m I think.

liverpool got a 2mil bid rejected

no way, he'll be 15mil

in the worst case if we buy him now, he'll be 5mil maximumum

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.
wow, this kid had a huge talent. too good to be true if G wants to sign this kid.

Rino

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Kaka, Maldini, Sheva, Cutrone, Romagnoli
He's really really good but I don't think he'll be an instant improvement...Perhaps Monty-stand-in.

Altho Biglia is probably going to fix a transfer and when he's gone they wont sell Praet during this transfer period.

MilanCampeador

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

no way, he'll be 15mil

Praet doesn't want to leave Anderlecht yet and has a long-term contract with a fairly high salary for the Belgian league. Anderlecht wants to hold on to him as long as possible as he's their most talented young player. Given another two years of growth and with Belgian players being so hyped lately he might easily fetch 20 mil in a couple of years so there's no way in hell we'll be able to purchase him, let alone for 5 mil

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
He's really really good but I don't think he'll be an instant improvement...Perhaps Monty-stand-in.

Altho Biglia is probably going to fix a transfer and when he's gone they wont sell Praet during this transfer period.

let's just hope that biglia comes back and we can seal the deal

i know what anderlecht want and it's normal that they want to hold on him because he's the greatest "not that popular" talent in the nation of belgium

Reaction score
Fav. Players

no way, he'll be 15mil

lol , a 2m bid? :D :D where did you read that? Believe me , the kid wont be sold under 15m, he is way too good for that.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
lol , a 2m bid? :D :D where did you read that? Believe me , the kid wont be sold under 15m, he is way too good for that.

as i have a lot of sympathy for Anderlecht I really hope he get sold for a lot of money

but from Milan's POV i want him as cheap as possible

Rino

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He plays further up the pitch than Pirlo, more CAM or attacking CM. He has a good dribble and a good strike in his legs.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
This kid looks awesome, I especially like his character, he seems to be very confident of his abilities

Rino

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This kid looks awesome, I especially like his character, he seems to be very confident of his abilities

And he will stay on his feet, he's belgian ;)

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Currently not part of the first team because he's been looking for a transfer the whole summer. Sevilla were the favorites but they went for Vazquez and Ganso instead. So he's still looking for his dream transfer. Anderlecht refuses to let him go for less than 10M. Anderlecht are also already eliminated out of the CL.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Can't believe Samp was the best team that went for him