Exclusive British Isles Thread

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
what, off E4? :conf:

why?

They're taking the channel in a "different direction".

Gutted :(

For the record I watched an interview the other day with Matthew Perry (chandler). He says that other than Jennifer/courtney, the Friends never see eacother anymore, though Matt Perry and Lisa Kudrow "sometimes bump in to eachother".

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Friends is being taken off the air soon.

what, off E4? :conf:

why?

Yeah, i know. Although it's happening next summer. It's going to Comedy Central. :cry:

They're taking the channel in a "different direction".

Gutted :(

For the record I watched an interview the other day with Matthew Perry (chandler). He says that other than Jennifer/courtney, the Friends never see eacother anymore, though Matt Perry and Lisa Kudrow "sometimes bump in to eachother".

So, only 'Rachel' and 'Monica' see each other anymore? That is really sad. If i were in a program like that i would make it so the group kept together.

Also, something i found out. In the last series, all the main cast were being paid $1 million an episode. That's crazy. :D

And for the forgotten part of my original post. Ugly Betty was quite good yesterday although i was convinced that Matt couldn't act this series at the start, but now he seems to have imrpoved. Although one of my friends has told me something which might have been the spoiler for the whole series. If that happened i will be pissed.

If any of you spoil i will hunt you down and kick your ass / Ross. :D

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah, i know. Although it's happening next summer. It's going to Comedy Central. :cry:

So, only 'Rachel' and 'Monica' see each other anymore? That is really sad. If i were in a program like that i would make it so the group kept together.

Also, something i found out. In the last series, all the main cast were being paid $1 million an episode. That's crazy. :D

And for the forgotten part of my original post. Ugly Betty was quite good yesterday although i was convinced that Matt couldn't act this series at the start, but now he seems to have imrpoved. Although one of my friends has told me something which might have been the spoiler for the whole series. If that happened i will be pissed.

If any of you spoil i will hunt you down and kick your ass / Ross. :D

The reason they were all paid the same was because of David Schwimmer (Ross). After series 1 he got everyone together and suggested that they go into negotiations together, so there's no fueds with certain stars getting more than the others. Ross and Rachel were originally getting the most, whilst Joey was getting the least.

The first thing Ross and Monica did when they got the job was buy a car...Joey bought a meal.

Yes I am incredibly sad.

I really hope they do a movie.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
The reason they were all paid the same was because of David Schwimmer (Ross). After series 1 he got everyone together and suggested that they go into negotiations together, so there's no fueds with certain stars getting more than the others. Ross and Rachel were originally getting the most, whilst Joey was getting the least.

The first thing Ross and Monica did when they got the job was buy a car...Joey bought a meal.

Yes I am incredibly sad.

I really hope they do a movie.

I got that originally from Wikipedia. :D But i don't remember what they bought, i guess that was from some interview or documentary. :tongue:

I do hope they do a movie, but i'm afraid it will tarnish the series, like integrating the new twins, what happened with Ross and Rachel. Because it's not like they would have split up again, and that's what the whole series was based on.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Yeah i heard it was gonna get taken off air :(
who watched 50 most shocking world cup moments yesterday, it was great

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
I watched some of that World Cup show but I didn't see a lot of it. What was the no. 1?

Also I have Comedy Central so I will continue to watch Friends most days :D

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Is that World Cup show you guys are talking about the one with Peter Crouch co-hosting? If so #1 was Zidane's headbutt.. I think. :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I watched some of that World Cup show but I didn't see a lot of it. What was the no. 1?

Also I have Comedy Central so I will continue to watch Friends most days :D

I have Comedy Central downstairs, but my parents don't like me watching Friends downstairs so they won't like it and let it happen. But i am asking for a Virgin Media set top box for my room, so i can watch more stuff there, and ESPN!!! So i can post and watch ESPN. :D

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
Is that World Cup show you guys are talking about the one with Peter Crouch co-hosting? If so #1 was Zidane's headbutt.. I think. :D

No it was one based just on this year's WC, although I did see the one you're talking about :D That headbutt was crazy... I remember watching it and I barely followed football at all then, just the World Cup a little bit.

I think probably the #1 for the other show was Lampard's not-given goal or the French team's collapse, but those are just guesses.

I have Comedy Central downstairs, but my parents don't like me watching Friends downstairs so they won't like it and let it happen. But i am asking for a Virgin Media set top box for my room, so i can watch more stuff there, and ESPN!!! So i can post and watch ESPN. :D

Ah I know the problem, my dad complains about Friends quite a lot :D It would be cool if you could get one of those top boxes with ESPN! I have ESPN but only on the little tv in our kitchen, but it's so much better than crap streams.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Do you have a cable/satellite package? If so, what one?

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
I think probably the #1 for the other show was Lampard's not-given goal.

Well if it was a British program I'm pretty sure that would be it.. :D

opticalillusions.png

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Some amazing news for English people. :D

New Desperate Housewives starts on October 17th. Amazing news, and it'll be starring Wilhelmina from Ugly Betty. I'm too lazy to look up her real name. I know ManUtdfan and HDCantona won't be interested, but Sophie might be.

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
It really is. Although it's sooner than expected, only went off air for like 4 months. Oh well, always nice to watch Desperate Housewives on a Sunday night after a Milan game.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can't wait! :eek:

:rolleyes:

Anyone see Rudetube?

This was in America but it was shown on a UK program:

Amazing :D

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
rofl

that >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> desperate housewives.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
RudeTube is bollocks. So bad.

It's cringe inducing and the videos would be funny if there wasn't a grown man trying to analyze them afterwards.

I would watch Desperate Housewives over RudeTube anyway. And you're so old on everything. Paul Gascoigne got sacked, yes he did, about 4 years ago. And that was on the first episode of RudeTube, around 2 years ago.

Get with the times.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
ooh good q.

And Calum, remember that PM you sent me when you were sloshed? just remember, it wasn't me, or my area ;)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Derren Brown is gay. :eek: Never knew that.

Just putting it in here due to him being an English/National 'attraction' more than international.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
didn't you?

I knew that - though, I am a big fan of Derren Brown :star:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Maybe from now on those biscuit games should be told here.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
oh no no no....

that's just manutdfan, not all of britain.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Back to Britain. It is very nice weather here in Oxford. Not a cloud in the sky and it's not too hot but not cold either. Perfect weather imo, if only every day was like this. Perfect. I just wish i was more sociable to be out enjoying it.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone see X factor?

Apart from the guy from Blackpool and the last "wildcard" the rest were shite.

He looks very similar to my cousin.

Get's much better towards the end.

Last edited: