Week 27: Genoa vs Milan - 11/03/2018 - 18:00CET

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
this game changed my mood for today i'm so happy, however we played like shit really, i hope this win will get us our confidence back or at least part of it.

i'm happy for Silva, not his fan but i do hope every milan player to do well, i do believe we should try playing with 2 strikers or try silva in the LW position or as a second striker, i don't think he can be worst than hakan, i can't believe anyone can be worst than hakan to be honest.

A win against Inter and we are on for the 4th place, Forza Milan

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Actually no but I'm not going to argue with someone that thinks scoring one goal means the player was good all along. If Kalinic scored there, would I act like he's the right choice because of that one goal? No, because that'd be poor analysis.

erm are u still thinking kalinic is better than silva? lmao

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Sorry to disappoint yall but no bonucci-romagnoli this time

Enjoy this instead

930ae539a201c72972a2e40bf8f78a99.jpg

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
erm are u still thinking kalinic is better than silva? lmao

I see you're still as oblivious as before and I am seriously wasting my time by talking to you, you are not worthy of my time.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Am I the only one who thought it was Cutrone who scored before they put the picture on Silva ? Didnt expect someone else than Cutrone to score when we needed it.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thought it was Cutrone who scored before they put the picture on Silva ? Didnt expect someone else than Cutrone to score when we needed it.

nope, me too, it's all about the angle

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Definition of happiness... AS9❤️

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I see you're still as oblivious as before and I am seriously wasting my time by talking to you, you are not worthy of my time.

:lol:

keep hating on silva boy, just like last night. just admit u are wrong

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol:

keep hating on silva boy, just like last night. just admit u are wrong

I see, you still can't read because I've explicitly said that I don't hate Silva. As I said, I am not going to waste my time with someone that's this illiterate and clueless as you. I am not sure whether you're trying to bait me into insulting you(I won't) or what exactly your deal is but if you think I'll keep discussing things with you if you don't show me anything worthwhile, you're mistaken.

There is also nothing to wrong to be admitted, you just don't understand things properly.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
without that goal season would have been over

We have chievo home (W) Juve away (honestly, a bonus game), sassuilo home (W) napoli home (Big game, wouldnt say impossible considering they bottle it, but still hard) So potentially only 6 from next 4. We needed this 3 pts

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
The whole team celebrated the goal,

Wow,

One of the most beautiful goal celebration i've seen so far l.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The whole team celebrated the goal,

Wow,

One of the most beautiful goal celebration i've seen so far l.

It was pretty crazy. Even in match thread, the entire game was dick and then Jasper says something great is going to happen and Buske says we'll score in the last minute... and then it happens and it's Silva out of all people. Amazing and mega important :lol: :star:

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I see, you still can't read because I've explicitly said that I don't hate Silva. As I said, I am not going to waste my time with someone that's this illiterate and clueless as you. I am not sure whether you're trying to bait me into insulting you(I won't) or what exactly your deal is but if you think I'll keep discussing things with you if you don't show me anything worthwhile, you're mistaken.

There is also nothing to wrong to be admitted, you just don't understand things properly.

Bro just go read what you said yesterday.

If I’m illiterate then why you discussing with an illiterate person all this time :lol: you must be a big fool then.

Anyway fuck all the Silva haters

Forza milan, fuck bitches

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bro just go read what you said yesterday.

If I’m illiterate then why you discussing with an illiterate person all this time :lol: you must be a big fool then.

You should re read my posts once you get your reading skills up. Why I discussed before? Because I am patient and benevolent, I hope to help people understand but some people are lost causes. Alas, my patience has run out. It's not my fault you can't tell the difference between arguing why a selection makes sense from a personal attack. It is also not my fault you apparently have issues with the sentence "I am not a Silva hater" which I have posted along of my reasoning of why Kalinic makes sense from Gattuso's perspective.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
There should be no Silva fans or Silva haters over here... We’re all Milan fans!

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Anyway fuck all the Silva haters

Forza milan, fuck bitches

Well said. Bunch of sissies on this forum who have nothing better to do than whining.

Ban all these bitches!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
lets do the magic again Rino against Arsenal at second leg ...

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There should be no Silva fans or Silva haters over here... We’re all Milan fans!

:thumbsup::star:

Gotta say though, I am happy for you on this day because I know this must be pretty special to you for him to finally score his Serie A goal(sure, it's special for all of us, but he was your boy since day 1)

I hope Silva jump starts a marvelous career with us with that goal.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

MilanBlood

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Thats what makes me proud to be milan fan!
I am glad for silvas first goal and what an important one that was!

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Silva has been criticized for his performance with us so far. Which was quite evidently shit and quite honestly exasperated by his obsession with Instagram. Do I personally hate him? Of course not. Do I want him to succeed? Duh... I'm a Milan fan first. Do I find his rabid fans annoying? You betcha. Do I care about the latter to the point that it's running last night's victory? Hell no. Forza Silva. Forza Milan. Three points is all that matters. Hope Silva continues.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Three points! Clean sheet! Forza Milan!!!