Hachim Mastour Thread

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Has the technique but lacks the work ethic to improve himself.

Locatelli is the same age as him but you can see who's ahead of their development quite easily.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
lol at people categorizing this young chap, he hasn't even played 5 matches at senior level

he has plenty of time to grow and prove himself right or wrong

french league would be the best place him

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
lol at people categorizing this young chap, he hasn't even played 5 matches at senior level

he has plenty of time to grow and prove himself right or wrong

french league would be the best place him

Belgium or Holland

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Do u have PMS or just plain stupid?

I cant tolerate dumb twats like yourself who overrate this fodder piece of shit player. I am envious of this punk, gets paid millions for rotting on the bench. He should go play in serie b, which is probably ideal for a player with his ability.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
In milan, you are expected to perform and deliver results immediately. They dont wait for you to develop, we need finished products. This kid got some chances to prove himself but apparently he wasnt even a regular for the reserve team. So stop dreaming about him being the next big thing lmao u nincompoops.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Won't be allowed to play until he's 18? Yet another great move :g: :gt:

pigeon-10c66bf.gif
:gt:

Blaming Il Maestro for Malaga's foolishness. You guys are blinded by your hatred of the great man.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Belgium or Holland

sure them too....but i haven't seen anyone lately going from .nl or .be to a EU top club and nailing it

maybe memphis

anyhoo, belgiums standard is still a bit too low

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Fabrizio Romano: Mastour is on loan in Malaga till June 2017, when the Spaniards will have the option of buying him for 5m. If they to do that, however, the Rossoneri could bring him back by paying Los Boquerones €6 million. If Milan decide to not buy him back and if Malaga sell him to another club, Milan would get 40% of the transfer fee.

Fabrizio Romano: Milan rejected Real Madrid approach for Mastour last winter.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Fabrizio Romano: Mastour is on loan in Malaga till June 2017, when the Spaniards will have the option of buying him for 5m. If they to do that, however, the Rossoneri could bring him back by paying Los Boquerones ?6 million. If Milan decide to not buy him back and if Malaga sell him to another club, Milan would get 40% of the transfer fee.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::fp:

Dumbest fucking deal ever, did Galliani negociate for both sides?

- we are going to loan you our player, and we will even give you a really low buy out close, how's 5 millions sound for a potential future star?
- Great we will take that deal!!
- Ok but we can buy him back for 6 millions.
- Np bro this way we both win.

What the fuck :lol::lol::lol:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Made his Debut yesterday.. couple of passes and a snide tackle.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Fabrizio Romano: Mastour is on loan in Malaga till June 2017, when the Spaniards will have the option of buying him for 5m. If they to do that, however, the Rossoneri could bring him back by paying Los Boquerones ?6 million. If Milan decide to not buy him back and if Malaga sell him to another club, Milan would get 40% of the transfer fee.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::fp:

Dumbest fucking deal ever, did Galliani negociate for both sides?

- we are going to loan you our player, and we will even give you a really low buy out close, how's 5 millions sound for a potential future star?
- Great we will take that deal!!
- Ok but we can buy him back for 6 millions.
- Np bro this way we both win.

What the fuck :lol::lol::lol:

are you serious..??

this deal protects our interest in every way

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I thought so too but apparently a lot of people are actually criticizing this deal

Dont see why

two years on loan, getting constant game time

Even if Malaga excise their 5m option to buy him we can buy him back for 6m.

That 1m loss can be seen as a development fee.

Not to mention we still get 40% if he does get sold.

Only question would be if he wants to come back, thats all.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Dont see why

two years on loan, getting constant game time

Even if Malaga excise their 5m option to buy him we can buy him back for 6m.

That 1m loss can be seen as a development fee.

Not to mention we still get 40% if he does get sold.

Only question would be if he wants to come back, thats all.
I think once the option is there, there isn't much the player can do. The option is put with his consent, but then again I'm not an agent or a lawyer, but I think thats how things work.

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Doesn't his contract run out in June 2017? That would mean that he can just sign for free for them (or anyone) at that point...

I like the deal because it gives him a chance to develop, and if things turn out good we pay 1mil to Malaga for developing him.

But like I said, the confusing part is the 2 year loan.......at the end of those 2 years, his contract will have ran out. So why would they pay us to have him anyway. I don't get it....unless we recently extended his contract, but I don't remember reading anything about that.

Last edited:

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Doesn't his contract run out in June 2017? That would mean that he can just sign for free for them (or anyone) at that point...

I like the deal because it gives him a chance to develop, and if things turn out good we pay 1mil to Malaga for developing him.

But like I said, the confusing part is the 2 year loan.......at the end of those 2 years, his contract will have ran out. So why would they pay us to have him anyway. I don't get it....unless we recently extended his contract, but I don't remember reading anything about that.
I'm pretty sure our management has taken this into consideration. Either he has signed a new deal or we are going to offer him a new deal next year (probably waiting for him to attain the age of majority).

If it's the latter, then yes, Mastour can refuse to sign an extension and fuck us over. Very unlikely imo. Also, the information we've received about the whole deal is through media reports, the actual agreement is much more complicated in all probability.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
how much time has he played so far 5 mins? imo he should have been loaned to a team in serie b to see if he can even get off the bench there.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
how much time has he played so far 5 mins? imo he should have been loaned to a team in serie b to see if he can even get off the bench there.

yes he is 17 years and 4 month old, only 5 minutes played with malaga, not called-up in many games.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
yes he is 17 years and 4 month old, only 5 minutes played with malaga, not called-up in many games.

yea but compared to other young prospects like odegaard and slightly older halilovic who both are getting consistent minutes and continuing with their growth, mastour has been at a complete stand still. Not good.

Romagnely

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Cafu, Gattuso, Ibra, Bennacer, Tomori
So how is he doing? Did he play any minutes?

I think this was a really bad move and we're wasting time with him. He should be playing in serie B or a bad team in Serie A.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
So how is he doing? Did he play any minutes?

I think this was a really bad move and we're wasting time with him. He should be playing in serie B or a bad team in Serie A.

You mean he should've stayed?

Romagnely

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Cafu, Gattuso, Ibra, Bennacer, Tomori
Horrible loan-out so far. He could've played for Brocchi's team on a regular basis.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
If Genoa is indeed our filter club, then why didn't we send him there like we did Niang?

If the Bee's deal is stuck in the pipeline, we'll be back to astuteness ... we need to make most of our youth project else we will be stuck with fodder. We need a complete rethink on which youth to target and also how best to provide the right environment for their growth.

And thats not only down to the lack of funds ... even clubs with cash are carefully nourishing youth as required ... check Barca, although a corrupt example isn't the best one.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont think the problem is milan environment anymore. Youth overall throughout italian football i stagnating. B teams in actual leagues are needed. All the best talent is coming out of countries where youth competes with the big boys. Spain, germany, holland etc...

Without any form of scouting other then preciozi and raiola you can forget about targeting the right youth. So unless Bee reforms the management i dont see anything changing and its clear he wont.

The one thing il pigeon did competently was got rid of all overhyped youth. He was a visionary in that regard while others were demolishing their living room while cristante got sold:p . Shame he used that money to buy overhyped finished elders but oh well, cant expect too much from grandpa simpson.