Mario Balotelli Thread

Selling Balotelli

• Total voters

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
I really hope there is some truth to the rumor he went down to Milan while Inter were in Chelsea. Then again even if it was true (not saying it is), it could just be mind games and balotelli trying to get attention.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
so this is what i think about balotellis agent meeting in Milan, are Milan going to spend in the summer and get quality players and build a squad which can really compete in Italy and the champions league,if yes then maybe they could strike a deal and if he really wanted to come he would demand a transfer, but what if Milan turned out are not going to spend in the summer, or that they weren't going to spend enough to add depth to the squad he would probably stay at inter.

also i think materazii speech probably made things worse, i mean telling a professional young player who truly believes in his talent that he should thank them for getting him in the quarter finals of the champions league,id feel not needed and under appreciated and would want to prove myself somewhere else.

SENSACION7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The Azzurri Have Something To Loo Foward To In The Next World Cup...

.......................Giovinco....................
...........Balotelli................Rossi...........

WOW ! ! !

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

WOW ! ! !

midgets

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players

WOW ! ! !
Europe has something to look down on, literally

Rossi is alright, Giovinco is about a meter too short to be in the front.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Positioning Is Up To Coaching Tactics... These Players Are Extremely Talented Tho' !
Balotelli will be the next big italian star, Rossi is also a pretty capable striker both of whom will be in their best years for the 2014 world cup. I'm not a fan of Giovincio at all.

Balotelli, Rossi, Paloschi: will all be in prime form (age wise and right now they're our best bets)

Okaka, Borini, Marilungo: I have high hopes for all these guys, especially Okaka and Borini

Italy has a good looking future in all positions when you think about it, but I hope we produce a few young superstars in the next few years.

back on topic: Balotelli is Italy's next big star, hopefully we can produce a few more big stars and help improve the world's view of serie a

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
rossi and paloschi are overrated

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Positioning Is Up To Coaching Tactics... These Players Are Extremely Talented Tho' !

Giovinco may have been considered talented at 20. But he is 23 now and he has not improved dramatically, in face he has rotted on Juve's bench for a good 3 years... Not to mention he is extremely short and doesn't have the physical presence on the ball to impose himself. He will never be a game decider, he may be a fancy dribbler or shooter but that all the he will amount to. Messi is short as well but he is built stocky and explosive, Gio on the other hand has a more fragile frame and can easily be muscled off the ball. He is no longer a player I would want at Milan.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Inter Striker Mario Balotelli Excluded Again - Report
Mourinho's strained relationship with Balotelli continues...

By Salvatore Landolina
Mar 19, 2010 2:07:00 PM

Jose Mourinho has excluded Mario Balotelli from Inter's squad for the third time in a week.

According to Sky Sport Italia, the Italian striker has not been included in the match squad list that will travel to Palermo for Saturday's game.

Speculation suggests he has been left out for disciplinary reasons and not because of injury. Balotelli took part in Friday's pre-match training session with the rest of the squad, but his name was not added to the list.

It follows exclusions last Friday against Catania and on Tuesday against Chelsea. It's no secret there has been bad blood between Mourinho and the striker in recent weeks.

There will be no press conference from Mourinho as the club continues its domestic press silence.
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...striker-mario-balotelli-excluded-again-report

They have definitely had a fight...
Mario Balotelli's Agent Blasts Marco Materazzi's 'You Can Leave' Inter Jibe
Raiola has rebuked Materazzi for his public outburst against the young striker...

By Salvatore Landolina
Mar 18, 2010 4:20:00 PM

Mario Balotelli's agent Mino Raiola has lambasted Marco Materazzi after the World Cup winner told his team-mate to accept Inter's dressing room creed or leave.

“If he [Balotelli] wants to be a part of this group, we are happy because he is really strong.

“But if he wants to go somewhere else, the door is open," Materazzi told Sky Sport Italia.

Raiola is not impressed with that judgement, and he has told 'Matrix' to take a step back.

"Advice is always nice if it is given in private," Raiola told Rai Sport.

"I don't want to create a drama, but I was not pleased.

"I did not like hearing what Marco said in public. Certain things must remain inside the dressing room. I have never seen players of Materazzi's experience giving public advice to other players."
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...s-agent-blasts-marco-materazzis-you-can-leave

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
^ I hope Balotelli goes Zidane on Materazzi...

MP3

Beginner
Reaction score
24764_1401571721232_1290495199_31132893_5224061_n.jpg

:D

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Tapiro D'oro... classic.

Isn't there a site that has all/most of them archived?

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Balotelli: 'Inter won, not Mourinho!'
Monday 22 March, 2010
Mario Balotelli enjoyed the gift of a Milan jersey and pointed out “it was the team that won at Stamford Bridge, not Jose Mourinho.”
The Inter striker has been frozen out for over a week following a row with his Coach, although the reasons behind it are unclear.

“Why am I not playing? There’s no point asking me, you need to ask those who are higher up,” he told comedy show Striscia La Notizia.

“I don’t know, maybe the other players are just stronger than I am.”

Some reports suggest he celebrated when Milan – the side he supported as a child – closed the gap on the leaders to one point.

With this in mind, the television crew gave him the gift of a Rossoneri jersey with his name, which he held up to his chest with a broad grin.

He then pulled it on and checked himself out in the mirror wearing the shirt of Inter’s great rivals.

When the presenter told Balotelli that the fact he was frozen out and yet Inter still beat Chelsea in the Champions League made it a victory for Mourinho, he was unimpressed.

“Whose victory was it?! No way, it was the team that won at Stamford Bridge, not Mourinho

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MILANO - Tapiro d'Oro per Mario Balotelli. Il 19enne attaccante dell'Inter, escluso dalla trasferta di Londra contro il Chelsea e da quella di Palermo di sabato scorso, verrà insignito del premio di 'Striscia la Notizia'. Staffelli consegnerà a 'Super Mario' una maglietta del Milan con il suo nome, vista la sua presunta fede milanista. Circolano già le prime risposte di Balotelli alle domande che sentiremo stasera sul perché delle due esclusioni e sulla vittoria in Champions League, definita da molti come la vittoria di Mourinho: "Le due esclusioni? Dovete chiedere a chi sta più in alto di me. Non lo so, saranno più forti gli altri. Chi è che ha vinto contro il Chelsea? Macché Mourinho, ha vinto la squadra!".

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
dude has balls, it was the team that won not mourinho.thats another 2 games on the sideline for you.i still say get him.he looks better in red and black.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
lol, merda fans at their forum are going crazy about this. I love it!!!!!

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
i think we should do all in our power to get him with pato having injury problems he could play there on the right and on the left to rest dinho who aint getting any younger.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Im laughing my ass off reading the inter forums ,you guys should check it out to ..its pure gold to see the bastards suffer :D

Schedule