Week 33: Parma vs Milan 20/04/2019 12:30 CET

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Parma-Milan, Gattuso's squad: Gigio and Paquetà return

GOALKEEPERS: Donnarumma A., Donnarumma G., Reina
DEFENSORS: Abate, Calabria, Caldara, Conti, Laxalt, Musacchio, Rodriguez, Romagnoli, Zapata
CENTROCAMPISTI: Bakayoko, Bertolacci, Biglia, Kessie, Paquetá
ATTACKERS: Borini, Calhanoglu, Castillejo, Cutrone , Piatek, Suso.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Gattuso on Paquetà and Romagnoli: "Paquetà is fine, he trained and then we see for tomorrow. Romagnoli is doing well and tomorrow he will be there"

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My guess is we’ll play a 4321 with Paqueta and Suso behind Piatek. I don’t think we’ll see Borini. If he does play that 11 with Borini then I hope it’s the 3421, with Borini LWB. I want to see Suso central with Hakan and later with Paqueta. With Borini being so versatile we can switch to the 433 if things go wrong.

Last edited:

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
My guess is we’ll play a 4321 with Paqueta and Suso behind Piatek. I don’t think we’ll see Borini. If he does play that 11 with Borini then I hope it’s the 3421, with Borini LWB. I want to see Suso central with Hakan and later with Paqueta. With Borini being so versatile we can switch to the 433 if things go wrong.

Me too. Probably Paqueta won't start, so I'd like to see the 3421 and then Paqueta replace Suso or Hakan.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Piatek (x2) , Suso and Lord with a solo effort dribbling all the way from half line pls. Thanks

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Weekend is going to be awesome after the victory tomorrow

Well watch inter roma kill each other while napoli atalanta will be a good fight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
3:30AM Kick off holy shit. I’ve been ranting and raving against Serie A and Italy for 2 weeks now and they respond by putting this fuck on me. What a way to start the weekend.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
3:30AM Kick off holy shit. I’ve been ranting and raving against Serie A and Italy for 2 weeks now and they respond by putting this fuck on me. What a way to start the weekend.

You need to move closer to Greenwich :D

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score

8:30pm here you have no idea how exciting I am although it seems like over the last few years Milan shit the bed away at lunch time kick off.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
3 points day!

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
8:30pm here you have no idea how exciting I am although it seems like over the last few years Milan shit the bed away at lunch time kick off.

Happy for you, I hope you get to see a win.

I’ll be back in 4 hours fuck

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Match Day! Forza Milan!!! ❤️

MILAN 4EVER

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Starting Borini is a must for me, yes he is far less talented than the others but he is so much wiser than them. When things arent going as planned we need Guys like him. #teamBorinio

MILAN 4EVER

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ideally for me we need to start with the following formation.

Donna
Conti/Calabria-zapata-Allesio-Rodriguez- borini
Kessie-baka-calhanoglu
Paqueta
Piatek

We could easier change formation with these Guys, starting with 3511 after that we Will see what Will happen

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Sumthin must be going on with Caldara that we dont know abt... contracts or sumthin, maybe juve said you cant play him this year.

He was injured for so long, we have 6 very important games to qualify to CL. Makes no sense to risk with a player who only played one game this season

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
What a beautiful day it is when you wake up and realize we are playing almost immediately

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
D4leKHRW0AIQ8PV.jpg

Milan bench: A. Donnarumma, Reina, Calabria, Caldara, Abate, Laxalt, Musacchio, Bertolacci, Biglia, Paquetá, Castillejo, Cutrone.

Official Parma XI (3-5-2): Sepe; Gazzola, Iacoponi, Bruno Alves, Gagliolo, DiMarco; Kucka, Scozzarella, Barillà; Gervinho, Ceravolo

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Paqueta on the bench, likely not fit enough to play 2 games this week so resting for Lazio. Same with Calabria.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Forza Milan!!!

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Inter - Roma: draw
Napoli - Atalanta: Napoli win
Juve - Fiore: Fiore win
Lazio - Chievo: draw

My ideal results with us winning today. Inter still have a couple tough games as do Roma. A draw means we'd be closer to Inter and further from Roma. Napoli can't be caught but need room from Atalanta too who still face Lazio and hope Lazio drop points there. Lazio won't lose to Chievo so best hope is a 0-0 draw.

Juve to lose to Fiore simply so Juve can win the title against Inter. Not gonna happen though since their bros Fiore will hand them an easy win I feel.

Schedule