Week 34: Torino vs Milan 28/04/2019 20:30 CET

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I have feel that it could be easier with teams like Torino and Fiorentina rather than Parma or Udinese who wants to avoid relegation, we're terrible vs teams who defends with all 11 players on their half.
Torino is generally very defensive team but they need win as well (I guess they have ambition for LE or even CL) so I don't think that they will be satisfied with draw. But we're fuck'd if they scored first, that's true... :o

I love Cutrone but man, Piatek is way better, that man can score out of nothing. It's idiotic to bench him because we all know (everyone but Tusso) that attackers are not our problem .. :rolleyes:

But at the end of the day, I expect nothing, no way that this team under Gatusso can win anyone and especially not team like Torino who are having great season. I just give up.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
It is true that Piatek has been poor recently. We all complain about his service but he still hasn't done much and has had the odd chance.

Cutrone's off-side goal last game was closer than Piatek has come to scoring for a while.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
THE LIKELY FORMATIONS

TURIN: Sirigu; Izzo, Nkoulou, Moretti; De Silvestri, Meité, Lukic, Rincón, Ansaldi; Berenguer, Belotti. Mazzarri All

MILAN : Donnarumma; Conti, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Rodríguez; Kessié, Bakayoko, Paquetá; Suso, Cutrone, Çalhanoglu. Allatt. Gattuso

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Completely moronic not to start Paqueta behind Piatek and Cutrone. Starting Suso yet again is like the definition of insanity.

Hopefully we're proved wrong with a solid win tonight.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gattuso tactics be like:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Optimism is never misplaced for this Milan team since we've all seen what they are capable off, as recently as last month before the derby. It's a team that's difficult to predict - which is the case with most young teams in top divisions. It could be really great, it could be really bad. All part of the growing process.

Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shit.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
We can't look completely clueless for a third consecutive game. Not possible. Watch us look coordinated in attack and create chances out of nothing. Hakan MOTM :O

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
We can't look completely clueless for a third consecutive game. Not possible. Watch us look coordinated in attack and create chances out of nothing. Hakan MOTM :O

Unlikely with Suso starting and Piatek on the bench. Would've liked to see Paqueta behind Piatek/Cutrone again..

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Don’t know why gattuso doesn’t just rotate the midfield triangle and push Paqueta forward and drop Kessie back. So increase Paqueta’s influence in attack and reduce Kessie’s. Have the fullbacks start in a higher position and increase their influence in attack. Kessie and Bakayoko to cover counterattacks.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Don’t know why gattuso doesn’t just rotate the midfield triangle and push Paqueta forward and drop Kessie back. So increase Paqueta’s influence in attack and reduce Kessie’s. Have the fullbacks start in a higher position and increase their influence in attack. Kessie and Bakayoko to cover counterattacks.

Hopefully the idea is that Paqueta pushes further forward than the others in midfield.

At least there's a change in personnel from an attack that has been extremely dysfunctional recently, so some possibility for an improvement.

Quan

Primavera
Reaction score
Torino 1 - Milan 0

The aftermath will be devastating.

I'm hoping for a miracle, Forza Milan.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Because Grintics. You're not allowed to think outside the 433 Suso always starts ideology.

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Welcome back to Sousos football land where attacks will always look like shit no matter who play CF.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
3 points, grazie
👏🏻

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Things I know that will happen:
1.Suso will be absolute shit.
2.Kessi will take long shots and miss all of them.
3.Hakan will not score from a freekick.
4.Gattuso will make late subs regardless what's going on.
5.The team will not attack the wide open spaces we will see in the defence.
6.Will turn off match at 65 min due to depressing state of the clubs football style.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
no borini or samu or laxault start?? :mad: :lol:

DAIIII RAGAZZI

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Official Torino XI (3-5-2): Sirigu; Izzo, Nkoulou, Moretti; De Silvestri, Lukic, Rincon, Meité, Ansaldi; Berenguer, Belotti.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
No Laxalt. No Samu. No Borini.

Winnable? Time will tell if Piatek should've started.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Although I'd rather Susie get dropped than Pita bread, I do have a good feeling. I think we'll win.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Caldara will be ready in two years, it's still early to be starter. :o

I don't know based on what but I have good feeling about this game.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
#Pray4Conti being forced to start in a 4 @ the back.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Why is piatek on the bench?

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
No Piatek is a dumb.
Calarda should be ahead of Musac.
Conti is gonna kill us at the back.

I already gave up on top4 but Forza anyways.

Schedule