Week 37: Milan - Frosinone 19/05/2019 18:00 CET

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Milan have asked for this to be moved to 20:30 CET but as of now the timings is correct.

One word:

WIN

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
praise thy lord master borini and he shall reward milan with a win

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh remove my thread

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There is still hope.
cf649ab337018139634ac0fd5bf682a9.jpg

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Gonna be in S Siro for the game. 3 points, Juve beats Atalanta and then we give our life against Spal

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
there's definitely hope. the big question is if Juve are going to be motivated at all.. they have played so sluggish since locking u the scudetto and having nothing to play for. BUUT since they sucked hard v. Roma they may feel the need to try harder next game. We really need a Juve win here big time

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Our penultimate final. It's not in our hands and with the way Juve are playing their chances of beating Atalanta are slim. We must live in hope.

All we can do is win these last two games and hope Atalanta lose a game. I cant see Inter dropping enough points for us to take over them.

Forza Milan!

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Hopefully Lord Borini will bail out Gattuso's bitch tactics yet again.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
"And a day shall come when the good Lord blesses you with good fortune and the grandest of victories. Atop the San Siro he shall draw blood of his own for the sacred tre punti." - Borinble verse XIV

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
"You may knock the Lord down, but the Lord shall rise again at dawn to smite you for your sins." Borinble verse XXIV

xkzlVGJ.png

"And the day shall come when the Lord shall gladly pay his toll. A Lord's blood for tre punti."

"And a day shall come when the good Lord blesses you with good fortune and the grandest of victories. Atop the San Siro he shall draw blood of his own for the sacred tre punti." - Borinble verse XIV

Amen

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
1 eye on this, 1 eye on Juve - Atalanta.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
atalanta better lose the next games because i dont trust SPAL away either

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Frosinone are already relegated and have 1 point in 5 games.

This should always have been one of the easiest games of the season and now they don't even have safety to fight for, only pride. Obviously not to be taken for granted given the game's monumental importance but pretty confident for this one.

I suppose Conti might replace Abate but otherwise the same team that started against Fiorentina.

Hoping Atalanta have an extremely tiring Coppa final against Lazio, ideally with extra time. Psychologically it could go either way with a win redoubling their efforts to get 4th or causing them to lose focus, or a loss causing some mental collapse or self doubt or an immense desire to immediately return to a positive result. So hoping for them to arrive physically exhausted against a very well-rested Juventus in the the mood for revenge and celebration.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
For once I hope we score 2 goals in the first half and then control the game. I’ve been hoping to see that for a while.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
For once I hope we score 2 goals in the first half and then control the game. I’ve been hoping to see that for a while.

Yes me too, that would be nice. Hope to see Piatek return to scoring too.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Two goals?

This is not a team built to score two goals in one game.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Yes me too, that would be nice. Hope to see Piatek return to scoring too.

Yeah I'd like him to get that double figure for 2 clubs record. 2 goals more for Milan please.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
This game looks the perfect one for an Abate goal.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
This game looks the perfect one for an Abate goal.

There's a stat around somewhere that every team Abate has scored against in the league has ended up relegated. :lol::lol:
So, it could happen.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Atalanta is out of Juve's league. And of course fucking Frosinone is going to "play with pride" because it's Milan that they are up against. These relegated teams only wish if all Serie A teams were named "Milan" so they could play all matches with their fucking pride and wouldn't be so relegated.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Atalanta is out of Juve's league. And of course fucking Frosinone is going to "play with pride" because it's Milan that they are up against. These relegated teams only wish if all Serie A teams were named "Milan" so they could play all matches with their fucking pride and wouldn't be so relegated.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

:lol::lol: