Ze Eduardo

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
@RossoneriBlog
Ze Eduardo will be wearing the number LOL according to reports.

:lol:

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Know nothing about this guy so I'm waiting for him to prove himself! GL anyway

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.
yesssssssssssss
we got the SWAGGEST player on the universe.
a red hair brazilian :star:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Can't even remember this guy. We'd take anyone free eh. (This was Galliani's big move that Preziosi was so chuffed about. No wonder.)

People are being too harsh on him.

He averages 0.6 key passes a game with 13.9 successful passes a game.

He also has a healthy passing accuracy of 73.9% just 10% below Pirlo and 9 below van bommel. Not that far off from our best passer last season after Silva.

He also averages 0.4 tackles a game and 0.6 times is dribbled past.

What is important to note is how well he times his run. In 6 appearences he has only been caught offside 0.4 times on average. That is less than 3 times :eek:

All stats from:
http://www.whoscored.com/Players/64105/

Hahaha :tongue: I appreciate this post a lot.

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Before he came to genoa last year there were actually many serie a teams after him including fiorentina-juve and milan.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
dude must be famous - 250k followers + trending worldwide:
MP24K.png

https://twitter.com/Ze_Love

Last edited:

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Lets see how he plays first before to judge him. He had a solid season 2 years ago with santos finishing 2nd scorer on the team with 18 goals. He didint have a chance to prove himself at genoa(because of injuries and the gila-palacio tandem). Hopefully he pans out if not we send him back to genoa. But one thing is for sure if he plays games here, i am sure he will give his 100%.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Lets see how he plays first before to judge him. He had a solid season 2 years ago with santos finishing 2nd scorer on the team with 18 goals. He didint have a chance to prove himself at genoa(because of injuries and the gila-palacio tandem). Hopefully he pans out if not we send him back to genoa. But one thing is for sure if he plays games here, i am sure he will give his 100%.

Apparently that wasn't enough for him to get the team's respect.....I mean look what they did to him, that means he wasn't respected => he does not have a good personality and isn't that bright...

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This guy is really strange, but it seems people were always willing to take a chance on him

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
Apparently that wasn't enough for him to get the team's respect.....I mean look what they did to him, that means he wasn't respected => he does not have a good personality and isn't that bright...

brazilian birthday traditions :lol:
but marcel went over the line and neymar got pissed

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
are there any other videos of this guy?? with footage other than him getting his ass beaten and humiliated ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Elio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rui Costa. Ibrahimovic. Nocerino. Prince. Robinho. El Shaarawy. Honda
I'm reserving judgement on Ze Eduardo until I have seen him play for Milan.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
if we buy a Genoa striker it should be Immobile or Polo, not Ze Love :o

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I understand that compared to bigger clubs we are poor.But why o why cant we spend what little money we have on SMART investments???

It blows my mind how a top business like Milan can be run so poorly.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
are there any other videos of this guy?? with footage other than him getting his ass beaten and humiliated ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well there is the highlight reel in the rumour commode of his season at Santos.

Its 10 of his 12 career goals :lol::lol::lol:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

He was average in his best season. And he was awful the next one in Libertadores.

They're all a bunch of moronic school kids. Don't try to conclude anything remotely serious there.

----

I hope they're doing a favor to Preziosi. Can't see any other reason for this deal.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
looks like he is a great striker, really hope we sign him and he succeeds big:star:

he reminds me of hernan crespo

He's a 25 year old striker that has been a senior for 8 f-king years and scored just 12 f-king times.......yeah, great striker.....

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
I think he will have honest chance of bypassing Digao as the most usless signing Milan has made in rest time