Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Li paid :b: 500m
Li paid banks which held Milan's debt to the tune of 250m

Li also dropped 220m on transfers.

gordon then called in Li debt... 350m? No more than that.

So, yes... gordon did pay a dime compared to Li's investment.
350M initially. And after that?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Little off topic. Can someone tell me how to change the username. I created it when I was very young and now sort of want to evolve from my username. Thanks in advance.

Necro made a thread every September where members wrote their new usernames and then he made the changes for them. There is no option, Necro is not, and the forum is old.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Current Username - Previous Username - Year Of Change
jamminsheva - jammin - 2013
Tfat - Iscariot - 2013
Mario - SuperMario - 2013
Curupira - Weah-man - 2013
Mr. Milanista - Mr.Milanista - 2013
Tartufo - andrishevchenko - 2013
Pharaoh - Nprodigy - 2013
blaze - blazefire - 2013
coldplayer - Sheva - 2013
Reventon - askha - 2013
Kvothe - rossoneri03 - 2013
Pipa - pipa - 2013
Bird86 - Birdman86 - 2013
Chépchugov - rc1990 - 2013
Oliver1899 - oliver - 2013
Prime Minister Joey - President Joey - 2013
Dottore Joey - Prime Minister Joey - 2014
VultureSheva - ignazio - 2014
sesheva - mariosheva - 2014
RC10 - King Clarence - 2014
Azzurrii-08 - Laser - 2014
Polo - Pollo - 2014
VultureNut - MilanNut - 2014
Dawn - sonatawish - 2014
Mario9 - Mario - 2014
ninjammin - jamminsheva - 2014
derpu - Depreciation - 2014
JDT15 - Oliver1899 - 2014
Patri - patri_gautam - 2014
Alan Shore - G.Costanza - 2015
JoaoNR - Monsieur - 2015
ninjammin - mariolovesjammin - 2015
El Shaarawy - Romagnely - 2015
doctorik - Neoblazzer - 2015
JDT15 - AsparagusFC - 2015
*Abate* - BreadPitt - 2015
Mario9 - Mario - 2015
amay - Lord Snow - 2015
A? AP Mario - Balo45 - 2015
RC10 - Hondayum - 2015
9th Wonder - Mexes5 - 2015
Polo - Polotelli - 2015
Dzekson - Pigeon - 2015
Mastour - Rumpelstiltskin - 2015
Omfa - rurarurararu - 2015
LawlessRazor - Condorvic - 2015
b@D~HorsiE - sachin_tht - 2016
Albertini - MaldiniCapitano - 2016
VooDooDoll - set1899 - 2016
permabanme - mariolovesjammin - 2016
Don_Jacare - milan_swagger - 2016
DekiDekz - DejCup89 - 2016

2017 Old/New:

Tfat - Casualista
permabanme - Jammin
El Principe F.R - Sorriso Sempre
Colossus_TS33 - Colossus
Neruda1899 - Neruda
Razvalinho - Raz
Lxr - Alec
HWM01 - Dwayne_YB
rabbit - Vik
Bird86 - Bird
Fio - Fabio
Dries - MilanCampeador
Condorvic - Lord7God
IoSonoMilanista - Hugh Janus
Allan_Somewhere - Allan_Sombrero
Hanonios - Tasht
de nuttela - nuttela
Hooded Vulture - IlGallo
Vito Corleone - David Ninan
anuragpunk - bakakaka

2018 Old/New:

Jammin -> jammin
Don_Jacare -> Soldier_of_god
Tako_400 --> Legio IV GrintaBoyz
van Basten -> vB9
sesheva -> patosheva
acmilan09kessie > fray
Dwayne_YB - > The Philosopher

Lmao

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@DiMarzio
#Meite @acmilan continuous contacts to define the agreement with @TorinoFC_1906: loan with right of redemption @SkySport #calciomercato

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Contacts in progress #Torino#Milan for #Meit? : you try to close.@CorriereGranata#calciomercato

Pedrosi

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Reports in France suggest Milan have lost out on Strasbourg defender Mohamed Simakan, as RB Leipzig are very close to a deal.

The Rossoneri have long been pursuing Simakan, a 20-year-old centre-back, but he underwent knee surgery at the weekend, meaning he’ll be out for at least two months.

This raised question marks over whether Milan wanted to invest in someone who will not be able to play for a while.

Now Telefoot in France claim that RB Leipzig are very close to a deal and have overtaken Milan in the race for Simakan.

They also have the upper hand, as they are prepared to leave him on loan in Strasbourg for the rest of the season.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
AC Milan are in advanced talks to sign Soualiho Meit? from Torino on loan with buy option. Personal terms agreed and negotiations ongoing to reach the agreement. @SkySport @DiMarzio #ACMilan

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
@DiMarzio
#Meite @acmilan continuous contacts to define the agreement with @TorinoFC_1906: loan with right of redemption @SkySport #calciomercato

This feels so :g: in January 2014.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Is CB a priority?

If you think of 6 months maybe not much. If you think of longer, then yes.

1. Musacchio - Contract expiring this summer, Pioli does not like him.
2. Kjaer - Contract expiring in 2022 (when he?ll be 33+). He is short term added for experience (like Ibra). But Milan should look for a younger quick player for European football.
3. Kalulu - Can be set at RB too, if not we set Simakan at RB :lol:

Remaining:

Gabbia
Romagnoli - In case he makes it.

This for the future. Its normal that Milan thinks about adding a good young CB.

Thats a great point you make

Generally I am against dry loans but they proved to be quite useful this season.
Getting Diaz and Dalot with no strings attached is actually a good thing. None of them really convinced they are worth the 20+ m their clubs ask for. We basically spent nothing on them and they already proved to be good for rotation. If they were loans + options we would've needed to spend something. Right now their clubs see this as we are making them favors, that's why the loans are free. If it is was just an audition for us (loan with option) they would've requested some sums for sure.

Having said that I am perfectly fine with a Tomori loan. I first heard this name yesterday, so I have zero idea who the guy is, but if our scouts want him, then he must be good.

Advancing in EL is almost sure, knowing Conte's mentality, I won't be surprised if they got kicked out of Coppa today, so we may well have at least 4 more games in EL and 3 more games in Coppa. At least. This number may grow.

So, we have 21 games left of Serie A, probably 4-6 games in EL, probably 1-3 games in Coppa for just 4 months. Literally a game every 3-4 days. We need every help including dry loans if we want to achieve anything. There's no way we fight successfully for the Scudetto, EL trophy and Coppa Italia without any reinforcements.

A vice-Kessie, a new CB and a new RW are needed no matter who leaves.

Agreed. Good observation.

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
?I started following Bayern closely from January onwards,? Pioli says.

?I told my assistants that they?re the team playing the best football in Europe right now. It?s a very intense and aggressive style."

"All teams at a certain level these days try to press their opponents and offer the fans attacking football with quick, gifted players. That?s the direction we?re heading in.?

Beautiful. I love this.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Bundesfodder - Maldini 2-0

Leipzig take the lead over AC Milan for the transfer of Mohamed Simakan. The German club wants to complete his arrival in the coming days before loaning him to Strasbourg until the end of the season.

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Reports in France suggest Milan have lost out on Strasbourg defender Mohamed Simakan, as RB Leipzig are very close to a deal.

nobody wants to buy an injured player

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
From what I know it seems Meite is physical and a decent passer. Can use his athleticism to get the ball and then move it out of pressure, good thing for a double pivot.

My question would be is he a willing runner? Our mids press a lot, and he will have to do the same. I totally trust them to sign a player who fits, so I’m guessing he does. This Milan team is not just young but very athletic in general. They are really modernizing the team

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
From what I know it seems Meite is physical and a decent passer. Can use his athleticism to get the ball and then move it out of pressure, good thing for a double pivot.

My question would be is he a willing runner? Our mids press a lot, and he will have to do the same. I totally trust them to sign a player who fits, so I?m guessing he does. This Milan team is not just young but very athletic in general. They are really modernizing the team

considering GP has no space for him, this is probably his best chance to get his career back on track and become relevant again..i doubt he'll blow it. and we can finally say that we have a decent physical kessie backup

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Paolo Bargiggia: acmilan makes a decision on Simakan within the next 48 hours. For Chalanoglu new meeting next week. Optimism filters but there is still no agreement.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

My question would be is he a willing runner? Our mids press a lot, and he will have to do the same. I totally trust them to sign a player who fits, so I?m guessing he does. This Milan team is not just young but very athletic in general. They are really modernizing the team

From what I saw he presses high in the field, like an attacking minded midfielder, then he jogs in other moments.

Did not give me the impression of “a beast” despite being physical.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Watching Thauvin. Very fast, agile, technical. Honestly, looks great...

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Generally I am against dry loans but they proved to be quite useful this season.
Getting Diaz and Dalot with no strings attached is actually a good thing. None of them really convinced they are worth the 20+ m their clubs ask for. We basically spent nothing on them and they already proved to be good for rotation. If they were loans + options we would've needed to spend something. Right now their clubs see this as we are making them favors, that's why the loans are free. If it is was just an audition for us (loan with option) they would've requested some sums for sure.

Having said that I am perfectly fine with a Tomori loan. I first heard this name yesterday, so I have zero idea who the guy is, but if our scouts want him, then he must be good.

Advancing in EL is almost sure, knowing Conte's mentality, I won't be surprised if they got kicked out of Coppa today, so we may well have at least 4 more games in EL and 3 more games in Coppa. At least. This number may grow.

So, we have 21 games left of Serie A, probably 4-6 games in EL, probably 1-3 games in Coppa for just 4 months. Literally a game every 3-4 days. We need every help including dry loans if we want to achieve anything. There's no way we fight successfully for the Scudetto, EL trophy and Coppa Italia without any reinforcements.

A vice-Kessie, a new CB and a new RW are needed no matter who leaves.
Basically why no one should be against a dry loan.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Telefoot - Milan no longer in the race for Simakan, now they are going to Tomori.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
So two players arriving on loan, growing the list to 5 (Meite, Tomori, Brahim, Dalot, Tonali).

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We don't need another right-footed CB. Kjaer will do well enough for a few more years and then either Gabbia or Kalulu can take over.
Rather wait until summer and get a left-footed CB, boot Romagnoli out while he still has some time left on his contract and can get us some money.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
We don't need another right-footed CB. Kjaer will do well enough for a few more years and then either Gabbia or Kalulu can take over.
Rather wait until summer and get a left-footed CB, boot Romagnoli out while he still has some time left on his contract and can get us some money.

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello
Beyond #Calhanoglu and #Donnarumma the #Milan in these days it has begun to deal with the renewals of players expiring in 2022. For Calhanoglu great optimism (renewal on the 4 million and bonus),#Meit? close to closing.#Simakan , evaluation phase but rising #Tomori

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Kabak - Schalke
Kone - Gladbach
Simakan - Leipzig

@vb9

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule