• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
^^ Good man, good man. I needed to hear that.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
oh jesus micheal Cox :fp:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Man Utd in £125m splurge

Manchester United are set to fork out a mammoth £125 million on Angel Di Maria, Arturo Vidal and Mehdi Benatia, while Javier Hernandez will join Juventus as part of the deal for the Chilean midfielder.

Yes, bitches!

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
mehdi benatia is a world class defender. United should be very happy if they sign him.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lookin 4ward to seeing that team play... fuck the league, that team is a CL contender.

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Sanchez is gonna really enjoy the Premier League. Possibly player of the season and most fantasy points maker.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ah Arsenal the Knights of Summer..

Prince_27

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I like so much Ramsey. Amazing player. in last two years he just improves from game to game.
only if we could have a midfielder like him... :(

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I like so much Ramsey. Amazing player. in last two years he just improves from game to game.
only if we could have a midfielder like him... :(

Together with Youre best central midfielder in the league. 26 goals in his last 35 competitive games for us. Most strikers would be proud of that

Prince_27

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Together with Youre best central midfielder in the league. 26 goals in his last 35 competitive games for us. Most strikers would be proud of that

Amazing!
I watch arsenal for a while..and i must say that ramsey is my favorite player in the world that has not any connection with milan(I mean not plays for us and never played for us)

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Still don't think Arsenal will get the league though. I'll always think that until proven otherwise - they just crumble so often.

As things stand I'm going for:

1. Chelsea
2. City
3. Arsenal
4. United
5. Liverpool
6. Spurs
7. Everton

Relegated: Southampton will go down. I don't know enough about the newly promoted teams, but I'll just go for 2 of them.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Relegated: Southampton will go down. I don't know enough about the newly promoted teams, but I'll just go for 2 of them.
No way. They lost half their team, and then some, but they still got enough quality in their new signings (Tadic, Pelle, Taider) to survive at least.

I'm predicting all three promoted clubs to go straight back down.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Still don't think Arsenal will get the league though. I'll always think that until proven otherwise - they just crumble so often.

1. Chelsea
2. City
3. Arsenal
4. United
5. Liverpool
6. Spurs
7. Everton

You don't think United will with the EPL? City aren't as strong as they were last year imo. Van Gaal is a very smart guy I wouldn't underestimate him and if Song/Vidal + Di Maria go to United, they will have by far the best team in the league...

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

1. Chelsea
2. City
3. Arsenal
4. United
5. Liverpool
6. Spurs
7. Everton

There is no way Southampton will go down. There are atleast 8 worse teams than them in the league. For Arsenal I truly believe we would have won it last season when we were leading and got our two most important attackers in Ramsey and Walcott long term injured. This season we have added Sanchez and with him and Walcott and the likes of Ozil, Ramsey and Cazorla pulling the strings. I believe we have a very good chance. Its hard to make full prediction before end of the window. I am curious to see who united gets specially in defence as I feel the defence has lost alot of experience and desperatly need a real leader

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I think Ramsey is going to have a monster year. Like a 20 goal, 10 assist best midfielder in Europe, multi-million dollar endorsements, England attempting to integrate Wales into their football team just so they can field Ramsey, type year.

Just look at this son of a bitch:

14505557797_9043c347d7_z.jpg

Last edited:

Prince_27

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think Ramsey is going to have a monster year. Like a 20 goal, 10 assist best midfielder in Europe, multi-million dollar endorsements, England attempting to integrate Wales into their football team just so they can field Ramsey, type year.

Just look at this son of a bitch:

14505557797_9043c347d7_z.jpg
so handsome
next beckham

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You don't think United will with the EPL? City aren't as strong as they were last year imo. Van Gaal is a very smart guy I wouldn't underestimate him and if Song/Vidal + Di Maria go to United, they will have by far the best team in the league...

We've only got 3 CB's though. 2 of whom tend to miss half a season through injury. That's a problem considering we play with 3 CB's in the first 11 lol.
Plus midfield is still a worry. No Carrick for the first few months so Fletcher or Cleverley will be playing every game.
I despise Moyes for making Vidic want to leave.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I expect the top 4 to be
1. Chelsea, 2. Liverpool, 3. Man Utd and 4. Arsenal/Man City.

Man City's lack of genuine reinforcements this season is puzzling. Is it the FFP? The way Chelsea and Arsenal in particular have reinforced, it'll be difficult for City to replicate last season.

Mourinho's 2nd season plus Fabregas makes me put Chelsea as the favourite. Felipe Luis makes the defence more solid as well.

Liverpool, I think, is much more a 'system' team than people give them credit for. Lack of Suarez may not affect their effectiveness so much.

Van Gaal will make wingbacks work well and that alone will make Mata, Rooney and Van Persie a lot more effective. Man Utd will finish in the top 4.

One of Arsenal or Man City to miss the cut this season for the last Champions League spot.

Maybe City hasn't realized how dependent they were on Yaya's goals last time. Maybe they forgot all the Aguero injuries and Dzeko/Negredo impotence in general. And I dont think it is reasonable to expect Yaya to replicate last season again.

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mofos Utd havent signed anybody yet... LVG needs to take a trip to Utd's Mayfair offices up in London n bang a few heads.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
1. Chelsea
2. Man U
3. Liverpool
4. Arsenal/Man City

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
liverpool got lucky with Richard Kiel these last couple of years... now that he's gone, liverpool will be nobodies again.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
For the first few months of the season we're 1 injury away from putting Fletcher at CB as things stand. Not sure how anyone can say we're going to be in the top 2.

Only got 3 CB's (2 of who are always injured) and a midfield of only Fletcher, Herrera, Cleverley and Carrick (injured for a while).

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
New poll added.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yup. People are overstating the Van Gaal factor as things stand. But I'm sure you'll sign some of the rumoured players like Blind or Benatia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule