Lucas Biglia Thread

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Monto, Loca, Kessie midfield was functioning just fine today. Biglia is just in utterly terrible form. He shouldn't start.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
there's playing bad, and then there's this fraud

lotito is still laughing

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
But according to necro hes the best regista in serie a.. he said this around the time we bought this fraud

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
But according to necro hes the best regista in serie a.. he said this around the time we bought this fraud

He was serie a best regista last year. Denying it now is stupido.

Also denying he ever was quality is also not good for ur health

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't last season the first season that Biglia played as the solo holding midfield player in his career?

Most of his career he has played in double pivots alongside a DM as the sort of South American style midfield duo where the 5 is not anchor but a traditional DM and the 8 isn't necessarily an attacking box to box player, but a simple short passing link player.

That's what I think Biglia is, the South American 8 who plays better with a midfield partner who plays closer to him. Maybe we can try Biglia with Montolivo as anchor in a double pivot system, but not both of them together in 3 man systems.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He needs to be slapped for wasting that ball.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Biglia has always been average. You’d agree if you had actually watched him prior to last season. First time i saw him was in 2006 when he played for Anderlecht against Milan..

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't last season the first season that Biglia played as the solo holding midfield player in his career?

Most of his career he has played in double pivots alongside a DM as the sort of South American style midfield duo where the 5 is not anchor but a traditional DM and the 8 isn't necessarily an attacking box to box player, but a simple short passing link player.

That's what I think Biglia is, the South American 8 who plays better with a midfield partner who plays closer to him. Maybe we can try Biglia with Montolivo as anchor in a double pivot system, but not both of them together in 3 man systems.

Opposite.

He's done better as solo DM when he has people running around him.

When he's played as a double pivot (like he has with Argentina) he looks lost and does reckless mistakes.

However, it doesn't excuse how lazy he is.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
it makes sense why argentina perform so poorly when they have this guy as a starter.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Not really an upgrade over Montolivo so far, which is really disappointing.

I didn't watch him too much before, but I had hopes for better

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Biglia has always been average. You’d agree if you had actually watched him prior to last season. First time i saw him was in 2006 when he played for Anderlecht against Milan..

You're slowly but steadily reaching that magnificent territory where everything you say in your posts are incorrect.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He will be good under a real coach, don't worry.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You're slowly but steadily reaching that magnificent territory where everything you say in your posts are incorrect.

You, on the other hand, are already in that territory.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
please bench this guy until end of the season, same with kalinic

Nothing wrong with his performance today at all.. not sure what the fuss is about? He was calm on the ball and did well defensively too. I agree he’s been shit but today he was solid.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
No he is just shit. Useless signing. Maestro lol. What a joke. Has one decent game after how many pitiful performances? Yea thought so.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No he is just shit. Useless signing. Maestro lol. What a joke. Has one decent game after how many pitiful performances? Yea thought so.

Like I said he has been shit but today he wasn’t. So he has a good game today and now we bench him for the season? I’m not saying Biglia is going to turn it around but he had a good performance and the least can do it hope he builds on it. You seem like a real smart guy :fp: :fp:

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with his performance today at all.. not sure what the fuss is about? He was calm on the ball and did well defensively too. I agree he’s been shit but today he was solid.

Exactly, some of these fans are so......Credit should be given when it is deserved and he had a solid game today. I'm not going to fall into montolivo's trap he's been shit for some time now but even he has gotten some credit this season. Plus according to reports Biglia has had "physical" issues which as hindered his performances, so as the team gets fitter lets see whether or not it was the reason.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Exactly, some of these fans are so......Credit should be given when it is deserved and he had a solid game today. I'm not going to fall into montolivo's trap he's been shit for some time now but even he has gotten some credit this season. Plus according to reports Biglia has had "physical" issues which as hindered his performances, so as the team gets fitter lets see whether or not it was the reason.

:star:

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
First good game from him this season. Hope he continues like this. Way better than Monto.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
He's still a little shaky - and far less defensively abled than I was expecting - but this was better.

He does give us some confidence in the middle but he needs to be quicker and able to b physical.

Godfather

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hopefully he's put behind his physical issues and can start playing like he did with Lazio.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
First big team hes played in. Id reserve judgement after 30 years

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

you are talking with andre miguel valente da silva fanboy