Mario Balotelli Thread

Selling Balotelli

• Total voters
M

MassterMark

if mario want to come to milan, he shouldnt sign new contract.

it's simple.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The peak age for attacking players in my opinion is 23-24 unless they where real late starters like Drogba & Toni.

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seriously, all this talk about Balotellis "attitude problems" are exaggerated. What have he really done that is so bad? I would also be pissed if I was abused by racist chants.

He is no gentleman, that's for sure. But I don't see him as someone that would start trouble in our dressing room.

Problem is, there are no racist chants against him. He is provoking the public.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Of course there are... is rasism in football something new for you?

And another thing, even though he provokes the public, the public shouldn't respond with racism, there are other ways to show someone that you don't like him.

When shawcross tackled ramsey, no one in the audience started calling him a white shit... bad example, but you see my point?

And personally I don't think any player starts his day by saying: I'm gonna provoke the shit out of the fans today.
The fans usually starts this kind of shit... But this is just my opinion on this subject.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
give me balotelli b4 dzeko
Two different players & Dzeko complement Pato much more.
I think Balo is similar to Pato & Dzeko complement both.
While having Pato , Dzeko is a must.

I dont think we should take Balo over Pato.
But its stupid not to want Balo in Milan.
The kid is a big talent.

How about an attack of :
----------------------Dzeko

Pato-----------------------------------Balo
Kick ass attack + perfection.
Rather using the above in a 4-3-3 or even in a xmas tree formation.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Of course there are... is rasism in football something new for you?

And another thing, even though he provokes the public, the public shouldn't respond with racism, there are other ways to show someone that you don't like him.

When shawcross tackled ramsey, no one in the audience started calling him a white shit... bad example, but you see my point?

And personally I don't think any player starts his day by saying: I'm gonna provoke the shit out of the fans today.
The fans usually starts this kind of shit... But this is just my opinion on this subject.

every single person who is asked about the racsit chants on balotelli claims that they don't happen. He thinks that people boo-ing just him are racists, but in truth, they are only boo-ing him because he is wildly inconsistent and is nowhere near hisp potential.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
every single person who is asked about the racsit chants on balotelli claims that they don't happen. He thinks that people boo-ing just him are racists, but in truth, they are only boo-ing him because he is wildly inconsistent and is nowhere near hisp potential.

Do you think racism doesn't exist in Italy? Many black players have said openly that they have been abused by racism in italy. I don't give a fuck what "every single person who is asked" claims. Do you think a racist would admit anything?

Racism in football is a fact, and provocative players like Balotelli are often the target.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
whoever thinks this player is not worthy enough to play in milan has serious dilusional problems.

the guy is great he can be uses as cf with pato as ss or in 3 stikers with mario right pato left and hunt in the middle, he can be cf ronnie left and pato right.

racism exists everywhere, he has attitude problems but they can be fixed.i think in the vid he is pointin at the italian crest not inters.

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Do you think racism doesn't exist in Italy? Many black players have said openly that they have been abused by racism in italy. I don't give a fuck what "every single person who is asked" claims. Do you think a racist would admit anything?

Racism in football is a fact, and provocative players like Balotelli are often the target.

no. racism is extremly widespread in italy and is possibly only beaten by spain.

but the chants against balotelli are the chants that are directed at any player if they play bad. they weren't calling him any racist names, they were just pissed off at his play and were booing him.

everyone has said that it isn't racism. lippi, mourinho, ancelotti, moggi. all of them have said that it isn't racism, just him being deversedly booed for his poor play and attitude.

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Fans often sing "we jump, Ballotelli dies". AFAIK there is nothing racial in this. There are some individuals who chant about him being a ****** or so, but most of Giuve, Roma... fans are against Ballotelli and not against players with African "blood".
Same thing would happen if there was, let's say Maldini instead of Ballotelli.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I get you point KujaIX... But try to see where I'm coming from. Like you said, racism is widespread in italy, and Balo are one of the targets sometimes. That's all I'm trying to say. And this is one of the reasons why shows a "bad attitude" against some supporters.

Fans often sing "we jump, Ballotelli dies". AFAIK there is nothing racial in this. There are some individuals who chant about him being a ****** or so, but most of Giuve, Roma... fans are against Ballotelli and not against players with African "blood".
Same thing would happen if there was, let's say Maldini instead of Ballotelli.

Yes, fans are against balotelli... but they shouldn't use racism to tell him that. Tell him that he is a shit, but why say a black shit? That's the kind of racism I'm talking about.

A lot of fans are sadly against african players. I'm not just talking about balo, other black players have said the same thing.

And NO, maldini wouldn't be called a white shit if he was provocative. He would only be called a shit...:D

Last edited:

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.

so your sayin that the chants " there is no black italian" isnt racist. thats just bull shit. :head:

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
No no , he does face the racism.

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
I would probably think there are some racist chants in the stadiums it has been over exaggerated but there is always a small section of supporters who believe in this backward philosophy and are prepared to repeat it. as for balotelli deserving it no one deserves racial abuse and more often than not it is the result of idiots lack of creativity, btw he is a arse wipe but insult him for being a arse wipe insulting him because of his race is just ignorant they is no excuse it just shows the fans to be thugs.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
The Eastern Europeans are the champions of racism.
hmmm define racism and i can throw a big indian hat in the ring

we dont hate blacks and we definetly dont hate whites but we do hate other people inside india

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
hmmm define racism and i can throw a big indian hat in the ring

we dont hate blacks and we definetly dont hate whites but we do hate other people inside india

Who are you aiming now?

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
i know I'm going to shock some people on this forum, but I've changed my stance on Balotelli. I'd be happy if we signed him. Pato+Balo could be a force for the future, and he's probably just a bitch because he's at Inter... merda does that to people.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Who are you aiming now?
naah banana no one specifically

just remembered and agree with russel peters quote on indians
we dont hate americans we dont hate middle east guys
indians hate indians

i hate you banana boy GTFO of here and study

see point proven :D

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If a Milan player made just about half of the praises that Balotelli give to the other side of the city, I would personally travel to Milan and chant against him. This is not racism, and being black is no excuse for a player talk like a complete asshole and disrespect the fans.

I'm just enjoying this situation because it happen with merda.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Why would anyone be against Africans? Some of the best players in the world are African. Hopefully Adyiah doesn't get this shit.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Contract Renewal

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...r-prepare-new-deal-for-mario-balotelli-report

Inter Prepare New Deal For Mario Balotelli - Report
The champions want to keep hold of Supermario...

By Salvatore Landolina
Mar 6, 2010 9:08:00 AM

Inter are ready to arrange a new deal for striker Mario Balotelli which will see him remain with the club until 2015 at the earliest, according to La Gazzetta Dello Sport.

President Massimo Moratti has been impressed with Balotelli's development this season, and he has told directors to prepare new terms for his young hotshot.

Balotelli's current deal expires in 2013, but Inter will offer him a further two-year option and a guaranteed €2.5 million a season. It represents a hulking increase to his salary as he started off on just €1.2m per annum in 2008.

He will also receive success-related bonuses. Inter will hold talks with the player and his representatives before the World Cup, giving them plenty of time to plan ahead of next season.

If he turns this down there could be an opportunity for us! Hopefully he doesn't accept.:D

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
that's not a fair thing to say. Europeans are not inherently bad (or good). Individuals choose to be racists. No race is inherently morally superior or inferior to another. I would agree however that there are a lot of racist SYSTEMS that have been enshrined and indoctrinated into europe so that the average European may act in a racist or biased manner without consciously knowing of it.

Unfortunately these systems exist everywhere not just in Europe. But what makes them noticeable is that Europe holds a lot of the economic power of the world. Hence their potential for oppression is greater than the others. But that's no reason to say that if some random white guy goes to a non-white country that he may not become a victim of racism.

Ok I've said my piece.....twist it how you like madtherchot, Kalac16, Milano84 and co :proud:

Last edited by a moderator:

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
that's not a fair thing to say. Europeans are not inherently bad (or good). Individuals choose to be racists. No race is inherently morally superior or inferior to another. I would agree however that there are a lot of racist SYSTEMS that have been enshrined and indoctrinated into europe so that the average European may act in a racist or biased manner without consciously knowing of it.

Unfortunately these systems exist everywhere not just in Europe. But what makes them noticeable is that Europe holds a lot of the economic power of the world. Hence their potential for oppression is greater than the others. But that's no reason to say that if some random white guy goes to a non-white country that he may not become a victim of racism.

Ok I've said my piece.....twist it how you like madtherchot, Kalac16, Milano84 and co :proud:

european is not a race! its an ethnic group!

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Reminder: You are not allowed to post debates on religious, political or racist related topics.

Stay on topic.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
The more I read statements and articles the more sure I am he will be here in the next 3 years.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
The more I read statements and articles the more sure I am he will be here in the next 3 years.

yeah. I think he'll have to go thru another club first. Can't see inter selling him direct to us

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah. I think he'll have to go thru another club first. Can't see inter selling him direct to us

if any player who would get sold from inter to milan is this guiy, such a hot head :eek: lol i hope he doesnt dfuck up milan dressing room.