The Red & Black Forums - View Single Post - The Official Rugby Thread
View Single Post
Old 18-07-2010, 12:35   #34
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitão Lugano View Post
Thanks for the video, San Pato. Brazilian tv is too pussy to broadcast it and I can't find a stream. Keep uploading this thread, please. Ignore the ones who don't like it.
No prob. man

Quote:
The All Blacks seems to be crashing everything they see in front of them. Holy shit! Are they that good or the Springboks is kinda disorganized?
I think its a mixture of bad refereeing ,Bad springbok play and great AB play .....hate to always blame the ref ,but the decisions he made and the way he whistled the game was Sh!t....he didn't blow according to the law ,thats okay ,but the thing that was even more disappointing was the lack of consistency for both teams ....it didn't help that he was hooked up to a microphone which could be heard by the whole stadium....the key decisions he made during the game would've changed the game in either team's favor and we all know who won....

Quote:
And why there are only white guys on Springboks? Didn't the black people started to be more interested about rugby after Mandela's support or this manager is biased?
Nah dude there are enough people of color in the squad ...some are injured and never traveled with the squad ...and the number of Black people that play rugby are far less than those who play soccer ....although if you look at the under 17/18/21 sides there is more variety in races etc

Quote:

And check out the All Blacks' jersey number 4. Badass!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2MVnaJcys8#t=5m16s
There was a personal duel going on between our Captain and him

EPIC !!!!
Sonny.Bill.Williams is offline   Reply With Quote