Bryan Cristante Thread

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Nobody has it harder than a CB. Playing CB in Italy is the hardest thing. There are always rarities like Maldini or Nesta.

To put a CB in a coach needs big balls and also to able to teach fast the most important aspects of the position. For coach that is not considered good at defense, Zeman has put in the first team both Nesta and Marquinhos. That guy has big balls when it comes to playing young players that don't mind running for the full 90 min. I wonder how he'll do at Cagliari this year especially now that they sold Astori.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Code:
Im kinda hoping he turns out toni kross like. So far thoe he needs alot of work on his defensive duties. Fodder a really needs B teams, you can see he lacks experience against the big boys.

Cris actually reminds me of him.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
He did well in the friendly but he is not first 11 quality yet. atleast in a competitive team.

If our team had more talent in it, It would of hyper accelerated his growth.

Because we are so low on quality players here stagnate.

Kaka and Silva were great examples of being surrounded by quality.

Debut serie a against atalanta and score a goal and showed great performance in 2 match with assist for balotelli score. He showed in serie a not friendly man

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Debut serie a against atalanta and score a goal and showed great performance in 2 match with assist for balotelli score. He showed in serie a not friendly man

Whats your point!? he is not ready unless you trying to finish the season in 8th again:fp:

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Whats your point!? he is not ready unless you trying to finish the season in 8th again:fp:

I only want to mention to you that he showed his talent in competitive leaque as serie a, no ffriendly match. Milan is building with new team and i suppose that we should count his talent. He isnt bad but around him we only have average experiend teammate as zaccacrdo, bonera... we need experience player but they have to quality. From succes of germany club to netherland team, germany team...we have to count youngers player. Milan finished last season in 8 position it isnt not mistake from young player. I believe with sciglio, cristante& elshar, balo, alex, menez and add on some experience quality player we can fight for 3 position

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we found the new redondo!!!

one of the few positives against olympiacos.

he needs to get at least 20-25 starts this season

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
I only want to mention to you that he showed his talent in competitive leaque as serie a, no ffriendly match. Milan is building with new team and i suppose that we should count his talent. He isnt bad but around him we only have average experiend teammate as zaccacrdo, bonera... we need experience player but they have to quality. From succes of germany club to netherland team, germany team...we have to count youngers player. Milan finished last season in 8 position it isnt not mistake from young player. I believe with sciglio, cristante& elshar, balo, alex, menez and add on some experience quality player we can fight for 3 position

Ok thats fine. Fyi I watched those games, he was good in the offensive faze but was struglling defensively. He'll get his chance but he is not ready to be a first 11 player just yet.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
we found the new redondo!!!

one of the few positives against olympiacos.

he needs to get at least 20-25 starts this season

Hahaha,you're definitely not alone on this,many people said this a couple of years ago("Cristante is like a young redondo minus the hair";))but to be honest he's more in the mould of the guy in your avatar..both are very good with the long passess, can score spectacular long range goals and very capable freekick takers(in case of Albertini he's a world class freekick taker on par with Pirlo imo)

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
He showed his talen in this difficult time. His pass to niang in first half is beautiful. Control the ball very well. He did take corner kick and free kick greatly all the game. e is getting more mature than. Great future ahead him

Last edited:

Brutalitops

El Tigre Chino
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Reus, Abate, De Sciglio, Ibrahimovic, Nesta, David Luiz, Thiago Silva, Poli, Cavani, ElSha
He showed his talen in this difficult time. His pass to niang in first half is beautiful. Control the ball very well. He did take corner kick and free kick greatly all the game. e is getting more mature than. Great future ahead him

He'll do well in a couple seasons and get sold if this management keeps at it :fp:

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Easily one of our best players...

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Cristante is always impressive and confident. I'd like to see him get as much game time as possible. He seems to relax others around him with his assured ness, I would say he has the potential to become more important than both Montolivo and De Jong in a very short time span.

We have some good players coming off the academy or are young but we seriously need to get rid of all these fodder around them if they are to develop properly.

paganini66

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Very had a very good game today.He seems like he has the iq to play as an anchor(albertini like)

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
So that is 2games in a row were he did play 90minutes?
He is just getting better and better. Can't wait to see him play against Liverpool.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if we dont buy a wc midfielder then he should be sure starter this season,at least till monto's return

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't see the point of bringing in a new CM... that would only limit Bryan's chances and we clearly have a WC prospect in him. People, including me are asking for Rabiot and so on (yes different roles, I know that, it'd be nice to have both, but you get my point) but what is the point when we have Bryan who is not worse and probably has a higher celling.

Only time I'd consider signing a CM would be if Nigel would request to leave or something and it would mean we got someone more suitable to our midfield.

Right now we have Bryan, Poli, Sapo, Nigel, Muntari, Monto and(?) Essien (Don't know if he is leaving) for 3 or even possibly 2 spots if Pippo goes with a 442. Not to mention Honda could also be turned into a CM.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nice performance. Something to genuinely look forward to next season. Hopefully he gets a decent amounts of games. Not expecting him to start every game nor should he but a dozen+ games should be doable.

I don't see the point of bringing in a new CM.

Agents are starving for money. Human rights protector galliani is here to help. At least as far as the Džemajili rumors go. A quality CM would be welcome thoe.

Prince_27

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't see the point of bringing in a new CM... that would only limit Bryan's chances and we clearly have a WC prospect in him. People, including me are asking for Rabiot and so on (yes different roles, I know that, it'd be nice to have both, but you get my point) but what is the point when we have Bryan who is not worse and probably has a higher celling.

Only time I'd consider signing a CM would be if Nigel would request to leave or something and it would mean we got someone more suitable to our midfield.

Right now we have Bryan, Poli, Sapo, Nigel, Muntari, Monto and(?) Essien (Don't know if he is leaving) for 3 or even possibly 2 spots if Pippo goes with a 442. Not to mention Honda could also be turned into a CM.

but if we look to the details:
Poli- is nice but I think he isn't good enough if we want to comeback to the champions league, he misses chances, and doesn't do something clever with the ball, I think he is a normal player, not good and not bad, but not helpful enough.
Sapo-except of the first derby I don't remeber when he played well, but he also didn't get enough chances to improve himself...
Nigel-our best defensive midfielder no a doubt about that.
Muntari-the same like I said about poli, I would rather if he will be a rotation player. not a starting XI.
Monto-in his first season he was amazing, but in the second one(the last one) he was bad, but Montolivo is Montolivo and he is our best passing player.
Honda up to now is a flop...
Essien sucks...
Bryan-I relly like him, he like DeSciglio in the mid(I mean so young and plays so comfortably).

If we don't bring any good cm i would like that this will be our Mid:
----de jong----
--cris------montolivo---

but if Pippo will not play a lot with bryan so I preffer to bring someone...I don't think that our other mid players good enough to start every game... as a rotation they are not bad..

sanzen

Banned
Reaction score
i say fuck it. play cristante, de jong, and mastour in midfield.

when montolivo comes back, just use mastour/cristante as a sub.

berlusconi wants to rely on youth? So be it.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't see the point of bringing in a new CM...

Who is a liability as a CM - shouldn't start any games at all as a mezzala if you want a solid midfield who can protect the back-four. At best a supersub.

Light years away from being mezzali.

The only one we have who is remotely close to being a dependable, proper mezzala. And he's not a dependable, proper mezzala.

Cristante is obviously talented, but if he's a regular starter then you can forget about Top 3.

We have a bunch of pseudo-midfielders, a prospect in serious need of play time which a competitive club would not afford giving him(Cristante), a half-decent unreliable mezzala(Muntari), a long-term injured quality midfielder and a static, decent DM who is incompatible with the quality midfielder and seems to be on his way out.

That's a W.O.A.T job at assembling midfielders.

Yeah, we can forget about Top 3, so might as well start Cristante.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
but if we look to the details:
Poli- is nice but I think he isn't good enough if we want to comeback to the champions league, he misses chances, and doesn't do something clever with the ball, I think he is a normal player, not good and not bad, but not helpful enough.
Sapo-except of the first derby I don't remeber when he played well, but he also didn't get enough chances to improve himself...
Nigel-our best defensive midfielder no a doubt about that.
Muntari-the same like I said about poli, I would rather if he will be a rotation player. not a starting XI.
Monto-in his first season he was amazing, but in the second one(the last one) he was bad, but Montolivo is Montolivo and he is our best passing player.
Honda up to now is a flop...
Essien sucks...
Bryan-I relly like him, he like DeSciglio in the mid(I mean so young and plays so comfortably).

If we don't bring any good cm i would like that this will be our Mid:
----de jong----
--cris------montolivo---

but if Pippo will not play a lot with bryan so I preffer to bring someone...I don't think that our other mid players good enough to start every game... as a rotation they are not bad..

Who is a liability as a CM - shouldn't start any games at all as a mezzala if you want a solid midfield who can protect the back-four. At best a supersub.

Light years away from being mezzali.

The only one we have who is remotely close to being a dependable, proper mezzala. And he's not a dependable, proper mezzala.

Cristante is obviously talented, but if he's a regular starter then you can forget about Top 3.

We have a bunch of pseudo-midfielders, a prospect in serious need of play time which a competitive club would not afford giving him(Cristante), a half-decent unreliable mezzala(Muntari), a long-term injured quality midfielder and a static, decent DM who is incompatible with the quality midfielder and seems to be on his way out.

That's a W.O.A.T job at assembling midfielders.

Yeah, we can forget about Top 3, so might as well start Cristante.

:thumbsup: we definitely need a proven CM who will bring our game to another level. Right now our midfield is too static, no one can dribble & make good vertical pass/through ball thus the astonishing amount of lateral/back passes

Cristante/Poli/Muntari/Saponara should be used as subs. Essien can fk off

Super22

Wonderkid
Reaction score
My ideal 4-3-1-2 formation.

Abbiati
abate rami alex ds
cristante de jong poli
Honda
balotelli el shawrray

Abate really need to work on his crossing and defence, but honestly I prefer matteo darmain. if only we can buy him back.

Poli is a hardworking player with high workrate. He could play along side De jong to protect the defensive line.

Cristante is showing great potential, we need to give him more games and groom him further.

Honda is a flop till now, I would give him a chance to play the CAM role. If he still dun impress we will replace him with menez.

Balo has low work rate, but I think till now it is excusable since we dun have enough support for him. Many time he is isolated and drop down to collect the ball but he cant o much alone. With El Shawrrawy playing beside him I hope we can see more of his shot in future matches.

Last edited:

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
well, if the rumors were correct that Benfica wanted to offer 5 mill for him, I'd say we play him as at least as a rotation player. Worse case scenario is we won't make CL which we probably won't anyways with the current team unless we buy at least a 15-20mill player before the season starts. Best case scenario, Cristante explodes like El Shaarawy two years ago and we can hopefully patch better midfield.

This year though everybody in our attack is an unknown on how good they will perform (including injuries) during the season, starting from Balotelli, El Shaarawy, Pazzini, Niang, Saponara, Honda, Menez. If at least 3 will play very good, than we should able to compete for CL otherwise it will be a repeat of last year.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Abate really need to work on his crossing and defence, but honestly I prefer matteo darmain. if only we can buy him back.

Abate is a given that will be sold this year unless Raiola doesn't find any place with better salary than Milan which is unlikely considering PL salaries.

For Darmian, Torino rejected an offer from Atletico Madrid that was rumored to be around 9 mill ... so there's no way Galliani will buy him. This year the fullbacks will be Bonera/Zaccardo, De Sciglio, Albertazzi and Constant.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
He is such an exciting prospect. I hope this will be his breakthrough year, if he manages to make a name for himself I wouldn't mind selling Montolivo and signing a more mobile central midfielder who could join the attack.

When Cristante plays, the game seems to tick well, he has good awareness of what goes on around him, he protects the ball well and picks out good passes.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Very good prospect, the good thing about Pippo is I believe he will give Bryan minutes. Maybe not a lot but still some.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I really like his play in situation at the end the game against liverpool. Stolen the ball of opponent and creat own chance, its pity mignolet saved very great

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
he's got a pretty good shot

unda

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I cant quite believe how good he already is.
He seems to have good composure and decision making for his age and all the tools to be a great player.
I hope Pippo trusts him to start for us, I think he will establish himself pretty quick.

Schedule