Leonardo Bonucci Thread

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
It's very reductive to give a player value just based on their cost.

I remember people claiming Ibra was shit because we 'only' paid €24m...

Because he'd be much better if he'd have cost €40m, much better for the club too to spend more money.

Players are usually overvalued but rarely undervalued.

40m seemed like a steal for Bonucci because we had assumed he was undervalued and that he's worth a lot more (rightly so, based on his performances with Juve and Azzurri). Now that the season is done, he really didn't add much to our defense except a decent partnership with Romagnoli from Jan-Mar of 2018 and that's it. We ended up paying for the name and for having a credible captain than actual solid defensive performances.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
15-20 mil profit guaranteed should we take talks with mancs.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
How much was he worth at juventus then. He is a shadow of his former self.

How is he a shadow of his former self? He performed badly in the first few months but so did the whole team. Under gattuso he formed a great partnership with romagnoli and we kept clean sheets in many consecutive matches.

The only reason we got him for 40m was because he wanted to stay in italy, else juve would have easily sold him for 60m+ to an epl team.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How is he a shadow of his former self? He performed badly in the first few months but so did the whole team. Under gattuso he formed a great partnership with romagnoli and we kept clean sheets in many consecutive matches.

The only reason we got him for 40m was because he wanted to stay in italy, else juve would have easily sold him for 60m+ to an epl team.
Under gattuso we defend with 11 players so ofc he looks good. Are you saying his performance is wc?

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Under gattuso we defend with 11 players so ofc he looks good. Are you saying his performance is wc?

So you saying we play defensive football under gattuso?

That partnership is definitely WC.. arguably the best in serie a.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So you saying we play defensive football under gattuso?

That partnership is definitely WC.. arguably the best in serie a.
I am saying the team is contributing more to defending.

Why are you bringing romagnoli into this? Bonucci has not been wc in milan. Sorry...

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Why are you bringing romagnoli into this? Bonucci has not been wc in milan. Sorry...

In the second part of the season, he was wc. No doubt about it.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

If that is the case you could say he wasn’t good at juve either, as they play even more defensive than us.

The truth is bonucci was wc in 2018 back to his juve form.. I mention romagnoli because that is his partner. They compliment each other perfectly and are undoubtedly a world class pairing.. and you telling me that one of them is worth UNDER 20? Naaah you are wrong for that

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If that is the case you could say he wasn’t good at juve either, as they play even more defensive than us.

The truth is bonucci was wc in 2018 back to his juve form.. I mention romagnoli because that is his partner. They compliment each other perfectly and are undoubtedly a world class pairing.. and you telling me that one of them is worth UNDER 20? Naaah you are wrong for that

I watched many times bonucci making stupid mistakes when left 1 on 1 in second half of season. I would even say romagnoli had been the better man. He will not leave italy but if the rumor were true about 70mil for him. Would do it in a heart beat.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
In the second part of the season, he was wc. No doubt about it.

This, the first half was all shambles with that cunt Montella in charge. Gattuso while not a good coach, he got the defence working right.

His partnership with Romagnioli has been a huge success, not to mention Romagnioli is starting to finally reach his potential.

Selling him for 40 millions would be stupid, but then again we do have muppets in charge...broke muppets that is.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
This, the first half was all shambles with that cunt Montella in charge. Gattuso while not a good coach, he got the defence working right.

His partnership with Romagnioli has been a huge success, not to mention Romagnioli is starting to finally reach his potential.

Selling him for 40 millions would be stupid, but then again we do have muppets in charge...broke muppets that is.

nothing new
NSFW

Ibra-Thiago-Silva-grazie-Presidente.jpg

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
don't sell bonucci, he had a bad start but once him and romagnoli were the back 2 they were great and he is helping Romagnoli become the great player he has the potential to be

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
So he wants to leave us already, as soon as the going gets tough. Some captain.

I never liked him. Hope he goes asap.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
He owes us nothing so hes doing what any players with quality and brain would do in his place , shaking the management to get assurances on the realness of this shitty project

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
he owes us at least one more year after all the trust we put on him(made him highest paid in serie a, made him captain as soon as he joined). unless there is absolute chaos going on in the club, he is a shitty person for leaving so soon. but this may as well just be some media bullshit like us having 50mil transfer fund last season.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
over glorified long ball merchant, i prefer zapata over bonucci next to Roma.

make montolivo the captain again

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
over glorified long ball merchant, i prefer zapata over bonucci next to Roma.

make montolivo the captain again

:lol: back to the days of condor eh?

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Leonardo Bonucci is thinking of leaving? if that's true than please - someone help pack his bags!!!!

I know we hate the club Juventus but when players like Buffon, Trezeguet, Nedved and Del Piero stay with the club in relegation it makes you think how much of a scum rat Bonucci is as a person.

As soon as there is some turbulent waters - we hear stories of him leaving.

Good riddance!

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Leonardo Bonucci is thinking of leaving? if that's true than please - someone help pack his bags!!!!

I know we hate the club Juventus but when players like Buffon, Trezeguet, Nedved and Del Piero stay with the club in relegation it makes you think how much of a scum rat Bonucci is as a person.

As soon as there is some turbulent waters - we hear stories of him leaving.

Good riddance!

:star::star::star::star::star: