Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can anything be done to remedy the unhealthily excessive usage of CAPITALISATION on the forums? It a) hurts my eyes; and b) makes me feel like I'm being screamed at by an incoherent 6 year-old.

Also ":o" should be banned, and ":proud:" limited to special occasions, not just when Pato laces his boots up all by himself.

Oh and anyone who talks about wanting Milan to "rape teams so hard" etc. should be banned. Or raped.

More Draconian moderation, please :)

PICKY ONE AREN'T WE Calum??:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
PICKY ONE AREN'T WE Calum??:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

I hope Villa get raped so hard by Wigan that they'll be all like "WTF? Why is he calling it rape? Titus Bramble and Lee Cattermole definitely had my consent".

I also don't like Celtic fans with multiple accounts and shite chat.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
jonathan Milan is Holy Goalie, for what its worth....

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope Villa get raped so hard by Wigan that they'll be all like "WTF? Why is he calling it rape? Titus Bramble and Lee Cattermole definitely had my consent".

I also don't like Celtic fans with multiple accounts and shite chat.

jonathan Milan is Holy Goalie, for what its worth....
Haha :D

It's blatantly obvious, he's already cocked up with the "graveyard" quote still, i enjoy the mindless "were better than you" discussions he has to contribute.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Does beemie have problem with everything?:conf::conf: ofcourse barring dida and dru :o

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Does beemie have problem with everything?:conf::conf: ofcourse barring dida and dru :o
Don't worry she knocks me too.... (and I give back as good as I get ;) ) but don't get too mad at her...she is a wonderful person and has GREAT principles too...kinda like you. We all have faults (except me of course) but what family doesn't? :)

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't worry she knocks me too.... (and I give back as good as I get ;) ) but don't get too mad at her...she is a wonderful person and has GREAT principles too...kinda like you. We all have faults (except me of course) but what family doesn't? :)

And I just love my Dru-dru. *hugs* I wouldn't knock you if I didn't care. :D

There's good folks here, but like any friendship, we're bound to sometimes get snippy after having been around each other for a long time. Don't take it personally.

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

LOL :D ohkkkkkkkkkk, what a wonderful couple:proud:dru:proud:beemer:proud::proud::proud:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Can anything be done to remedy the unhealthily excessive usage of CAPITALISATION on the forums? It a) hurts my eyes; and b) makes me feel like I'm being screamed at by an incoherent 6 year-old.

Also ":o" should be banned, and ":proud:" limited to special occasions, not just when Pato laces his boots up all by himself.

Oh and anyone who talks about wanting Milan to "rape teams so hard" etc. should be banned. Or raped.

More Draconian moderation, please :)

:o:proud:

:D:D:D

Milan14Legend

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Nesta
can anything be done to remedy the unhealthily excessive usage of capitalisation on the forums? It a) hurts my eyes; and b) makes me feel like i'm being screamed at by an incoherent 6 year-old.

Also ":o" should be banned, and ":proud:" limited to special occasions, not just when pato laces his boots up all by himself.

Oh and anyone who talks about wanting milan to "rape teams so hard" etc. Should be banned. Or raped.

More draconian moderation, please :)

we all have faults (except me of course)

i'm deadly serious about the smilies! For starters, can "punisher" be moderated for smiley abuse?

lol

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Thanks, Gaiz. :)

I guess while we're on the subject of bans and smilies, this should also apply to the fanboys who insist on posting the smarmy "[player name] :proud:" in the match threads every week.

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Beems you made me wanna :proud: :tongue:

Reaction score
Ciao Milanisti!

I'm new user and I don't know how to get an avatar out of list. Can anybody help me? ;D

Post Scriptum.
Sorry for my English, but I'm not native English speaker. I know that it's huge disadvantage, but I also have advantages. I'm Milan fan for example. This one is the greatest. ;)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wow, you signed up over a year ago, and today you're just posting for the first time?

Anyway, click on User CP on the top of the page, click Edit Avatar, pick the avatar you want, and then save it. It's that simple.

Reaction score
Wow, you signed up over a year ago, and today you're just posting for the first time?
Yep. I haven't had time for posting. But I've remembered this forum. I want to improve my English, so I decided to match it with posting 'bout AC. In Poland we say: "Useful and pleasure". ;D
nyway, click on User CP on the top of the page, click Edit Avatar, pick the avatar you want, and then save it. It's that simple.
I know it, but I want an avatar out of this lists. Any other ideas? ;D

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ciao Milanisti!

I'm new user and I don't know how to get an avatar out of list. Can anybody help me? ;D

Post Scriptum.
Sorry for my English, but I'm not native English speaker. I know that it's huge disadvantage, but I also have advantages. I'm Milan fan for example. This one is the greatest. ;)

Dzien dobry :)

Don't worry about your English; nobody here will take the piss :)

Schedule