Serginho thread

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This is from FOOTBALL ITALIA website:
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/aug12i.html

Inter are set to launch a bid to land Milans Serginho by offering Ivan Cordoba in return, according to reports.

The Nerazzurri are still searching for a left hand sided midfielder and the Brazilian is one option after the club failed to land Kily Gonzalez from Valencia.

Hector Cupers club are trying to tempt their city cousins to sell Serginho by offering a central defender in return.

Milan are in the hunt for a stopper after failing to land Fabio Cannavaro or Alessandro Nesta in the last week.

The Colombian international could be sacrificed after Inter signed Cannavaro from Parma but also sealed the signature of Daniele Adani who joined for free from Fiorentina.

However, the proposed deal could collapse if either player is fielded in their respective Champions League games this week.

Should they appear then they will be ineligible to play in European competition for the rest of the season if the transfer goes through.

Does anyone know if Cordoba is good? Ive never seen him play. we will not have many left sided midfielders if he seginho leaves.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
In my opinion Cordoba is good enough, but I wouldn't give up Serginho for him, he isn't that good, besides I am tired of dealing with inter. i didn't mind the Coco/Seedorf swap because Coco wanted to leave, of they want to be retarted and give up Pirlo than fine.

If we did lose Serginho, Pirlo and Seedorf can both play the left wing. They would be a little out of position, but they can do it.

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
NO WAY. we dont need inter players anymore. and we cant give serginho way. He has skills and he is fast and he have good cross, He can supply our strikers.

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I know why Inter wants Serghinio bcoz he scored against them in the derbys and he was their problem.
I don't want now anymore players.

Sweepleft

Beginner
Reaction score
This deal wont happen. If we do give them Sergio then we deserve to be relegated.

shevaman

Primavera
Reaction score
No way this deal gona happen.Serginho is a magician in the left wing.
there is no way we gona deal with inter.

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't belive in this...i don't think that Galliani will leave Serginho to go.I like him,he is good.
I know tat he makes so many mistakes but he is very good and Milan needs him.
I want him to stay here in Milan:)That would be the best way

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Serginho Thread

This is now the Official: Serginho Thread (Sergio Claudio dos Santos)
- Seamus -

MILAN
6/27/2005
Sergio Claudio dos Santos, Serginho has turned 34 today. The Brazilian was born in Nilopolis on June 27, 1971 and next season will be his seventh at Milan.
Source Acmilan.com

gio290820021601serginho_ser.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nesta87

Banned
Reaction score
happy birthday..........one of th best players milan has ever had.....should be given a duty when he calls it a day...
Leonardo like

Oma_B

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA,BLOKHIN,Rui, Maldini, Okocha, Ronny D, Hagi, Cryuff, MVB, Belanov n Yashin
Happy B'day mate, ur a true champion the quiet achiever always with a smile n chewing gum every time u take the pitch. As long as u keep ur pace ur always welcome lol

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
happy b-day.
i like cool players.
brasilians have many.
serginho-ronaldinho-dida-roberto carloss.

Adooooo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Barbarez, Salihamidzic
Happy Birthday Serginho! May all your wishes come true!

skeeta

Banned
Reaction score
Don't die on now Sergi, hold on, you still have a lil more to give

Gilardino Jr

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko , Maldini ,Gilardino , Nesta , Karimi , Owen , Shearer ,
skeeta said:
Don't die on now Sergi, hold on, you still have a lil more to give
hope soo

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
i hope that he will made better season,bedause he is good player:tongue:

Gilardino Jr

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NeSTa_86 said:
i hope that he will made better season,bedause he is good player:tongue:
he was good player in 94 95 and that he was in first team then now hes sub

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
I liked the way he played against Liverpool, and also in some of the matches in Serie A. There were some in which he even scored. I remember him scoring one in the last minutes of a game last season. I really like his crosses. I hope he gets to play more this year and i'm not saying starting 11, but as a substitute that enters the field in the last 30 minutes

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
r3dman said:
I liked the way he played against Liverpool, and also in some of the matches in Serie A. There were some in which he even scored. I remember him scoring one in the last minutes of a game last season. I really like his crosses. I hope he gets to play more this year and i'm not saying starting 11, but as a substitute that enters the field in the last 30 minutes

It was vs Cagliari .. :) , Galliani says we have Milan + Serginho .. he is like joker for us..

Gilardino Jr

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
r3dman said:
lol yo crespo from that corner tryed to punch the ball in the net who saw that

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
Serginho defends vicitmised Milan

Source: Football Italia

Milan are on track to win silverware this season and must be forgiven for their Istanbul failings, warns Serginho in a blast at the Italian Press.

“We are aware of our potential and know that we can do well this year,” noted the Brazilian. “The critics have the knives out for us whenever we make the slightest mistake and it has been like that ever since Istanbul.”

That night in May saw the favourites throw away a 3-0 lead in six minutes to lose the Champions League Final to Liverpool on penalties.

However, the Rossoneri are still feeling the after-effects of that setback and started Serie A with a whimper, drawing 1-1 away to newly promoted Ascoli.

“It was a strange game on a pitch that was impracticable due to the rain. You cannot judge us on that performance. We were vilified in the Press, but I now know that it’s the way it works in Italy.”

It is Serginho’s seventh season at the San Siro and he is taking on an increasingly strong role in Coach Carlo Ancelotti’s plans, pushing Gennaro Gattuso on to the bench.

“In the second half at Ascoli we did better and created some good scoring opportunities. Now we must remain focused and not drop more points along the way, though I am confident that from next week’s tie against Siena you’ll see a totally different Milan side.”

Yet the little clubs have proven to be a problem for Ancelotti, as his team dropped points against Livorno, Bologna, Brescia, Lecce, Messina, Palermo and Siena. It remains to be seen whether the events of Istanbul moved to stem this trend or intensify it.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Y'know, this is kind of a double-edged sword. I agree with Serginho and wish the press would back the f*** up sometimes, but at the same time our second-half performance that gave the trophy to Liverpool was an unmitigated embarrassment in which we had no one to blame but ourselves. Sigh.

MIRZA

Silver Town Boys
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Salihovic, Pirlo, Bonera, Grlic, Kaladze and Sheva
Serginho was very good yesterday against Reggina, I hope that he'll get more chance to play, he is still great player...

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
BRUISING FOR SERGINHO
11/27/2005
MILAN - Serginho suffered bruising to his left thigh during the game against Lecce which forced the Brazilian off the pitch. The Rossoneri midfielder will undergo treatment.

Why they dont tell how much long he will be out ?

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's not always a given how long someone will be on the sidelines due to injury. As far as I know, it wasn't announced that Sheva, for instance, would wind up missing a month.

Either that, or maybe the team don't want to broadcast that kind of information to the whole world (re: opponents).

Therefore, I can understand their hesitation to put the cart before the horse.