The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

the moment to reinforce the role of the offensive left is that of @Memphis assault decided in June. The Donnarumma-Cavani is not a viable path.
- oracolo

memphis :b:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Perfect... Both started out as fullbacks. But later moved to CB

Ramos being his heir makes even more sense ;)

Maldini, bless his heart, moved bc he was getting long in the tooth. They moved remorse over bc he was shit and getting beaten by all on the flank.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Depay + Belotti is our destiny for better or worse.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Depay is our destiny for better or worse.

If we buy him and the other grintas that ppl want... I have an idea abt their shirt names.

Say we buy failaini and give him the No10... his name on the shirt shud read: Fuck Savicevic

For depay on the left wing... it wud be either 'Fuck Boban' or 'Fuck Leonardo'

Carry the trend for all our legends.

Last edited:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mediaset's Luca Pellegatti believes the game against Fiorentina will be Donnarumma's last game as a Milan player at San Siro. The relationship with the fans is bad and he is not calm. Strong interest from PSG, possible Cavani gets involved in a deal.

2 YEAR swap loan deal where PSG pays Cavani salary and we pay Donna. Then obligation to buy

We should do a Torres/Cerci type of deal on them

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gabriel just won Serie B GK of the year. Bring him back as second choice to Reina or sell him for a few million.

thats the 2nd time he won it I believe.

So in your eyes this striker will make us win against Verona, Benevento, Arsenalx2, Juventusx2 and some farmer team from Croatia?

Because to me 1 player to change the outcome of a season is very optimistic.

Our problem runs deeper than what the management and gattuso are moaning about.

Gattuso got potential yes, but he made some rookie mistakes too.

Watch every one turning on him as soon as we get him a striker, preseason and better preparations and he starts costing us games.

Just look at the perfect opportunities to score that Kalinic has missed this season, and that alone will prove that we could have done better with a more clinical striker. Kalinic has been at the forefront of some potential game changing opportunities in front of goal, and has virtually missed them all

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE TMW - Donnarumma-Liverpool, summit betwen Raiola and Klopp

Let's go Liverpool!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Torino wants Locatelli and Cutrone. Milan sacrifices them for Belotti?

This wud be like Sophie's Choice for congo

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Perin agreed with jube for 2.5m wages

we gonna pay Reina a million more for 3 years

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Agent Biraghi: “If Biraghi likes Milan? Mirabelli knows him very well because he had him at Inter. From what I know, Gattuso estimates him a lot. Let’s see what happens,” said Giuffredi.

“Negotiations? If I could ask myself, I would behave like I did with Conti. I would certainly try to bring him to Milan, as it would be a dream for the player. However, as of now, there is nothing concrete.”

Ok. Strinic, Biraghi, Ki Sung-yueng. Banter era is back. Grazie Mirabelli!

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mate he picked arsenal out of maybe 30 clubs..he wont leave
besides that ..put yourself in his shoes...epl with arsenal and a great new era coming up there...
or milan with just problems and depression and very bad teammates

How did you make Arsenals situation a "great new era" and ours a depressing one?

If anything they're on a downslope while we are not, we've been down here for years if anything qualifying for Europa 2 seasons in a row is a good thing. For them however, that's a downslope

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
yungfreddy is the first Andre Silva fan who's actually trolling.. The rest of them were all dead serious and actually believed that Cristiano was serious too.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we can get over 50m on Donnarumma, that's Nainggolan + another good player.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Agent Biraghi: “If Biraghi likes Milan? Mirabelli knows him very well because he had him at Inter. From what I know, Gattuso estimates him a lot. Let’s see what happens,” said Giuffredi.

“Negotiations? If I could ask myself, I would behave like I did with Conti. I would certainly try to bring him to Milan, as it would be a dream for the player. However, as of now, there is nothing concrete.”

Ok. Strinic, Biraghi, Ki Sung-yueng. Banter era is back. Grazie Mirabelli!

If Biraghi joins then probably bye bye Rodriguez.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
do i really have to explain basic concepts like potential..playing bad..having a bad season.. playing too few games ..being in a foreign leauge...being in a foreign leauge at a young age..being young...not getting trust..not being used properly...etc etc etc...the answer is prolly a combination of some of those
come on

Man, stop posting.
Your post makes too much sense, this is rnb, this is grinta era, this is new milan, we dont need common sense, we need grinta force. We need fellani, lapadula kind of players. We grinta all opponents to the death. :proud:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@andrea___182
Trattativa abbandonata, nonostante ok arsenal, il giocatore bosniaco ha chiesto al Milan un quinquennale da 5,5 milioni, forte del contratto ricco che lo lega ai londinesi

Milan have abandoned the Kolasinac deal. Even with Arsenal giving their ok, the player was asking for a 5 year contract at 5.5m a season similar to his Arsenal deal. A salary Milan were unwilling to meet.

@andrea___182
Come vice biglia Gattuso ha richiesto un giocatore di fisico e centimetri.

For the vice-Biglia, Gattuso asked for someone with the qualities of being physical and tall.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Man, stop posting.
Your post makes too much sense, this is rnb, this is grinta era, this is new milan, we dont need common sense, we need grinta force. We need fellani, lapadula kind of players. We grinta all opponents to the death. :proud:

How did this happen? Who is responsible for this meme

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
If Andre Silva worked in training like Cristiano, he'd definitely be in the team every week. Gattuso would love that shit.

Secondly, if Andre Silva worked in training like Cristiano he'd be a better player overall. Kid can't do anything right when he receives the ball. Remember Pato at 17-18? Twice the ability of Andre Silva.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Lets give Gabriel a chance. A real chance

Reina, Gabriel, Plizzari.

More then enough

Sarri signed Gabriel on loan as Reina's backup at Napoli so if he's good enough for them he's good enough for us. Plizzari's still green though so needs to be loaned out again. Sitting on the bench won't do him any favours.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
People need to forget about Dzecko and nainggalon they are staying with Roma.
Cavani could be plausible but unlikely. Donna to pool let’s see what happens. Bonucci speculation is just that speculation it’s a non story and will not happen.
How legit is the Perin link to juve ? That would be a real shame would have liked perin to replace Donna.

Do not sell locatelli and Cutrone for Belotti there are others who can be sold
I look forward to the sales of Kalinic, montolivo, Antonelli, Mauri, Gomez etc
Looks like it could be an interesting summer hopefully logic rules the decision process.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
CDS: Reina signed a 3 years contract with an option for 4th. He’ll make 3.5m (plus bonuses a season)

This better be a fucking joke considering he's 36 in August and currently earns 2m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule