Leo Duarte Thread

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Zero positional and tactical awareness .. a mess

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Duarte was not as bad as people making him out to be. I think he is better than Mussachio. I bet it's like hell to try to stamp your name in the starting lineup knowing you're flanked by Calabria.

The immobile goal was not an error, he was beaten by good attacking movement (running from the blind side). The second goal he could have done better by heading the ball sideways, but also the fault was that Pioli didn't realize that the midfield was on low gas and needed a player there to pick up the second ball.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Based on one mistake? We know how mess looks, he makes 10 mistakes per game (Calabria)

The amount of the times he was out of position had me stressed

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Duarte was not as bad as people making him out to be. I think he is better than Mussachio. I bet it's like hell to try to stamp your name in the starting lineup knowing you're flanked by Calabria.

The immobile goal was not an error, he was beaten by good attacking movement (running from the blind side). The second goal he could have done better by heading the ball sideways, but also the fault was that Pioli didn't realize that the midfield was on low gas and needed a player there to pick up the second ball.

The worst thing he did on the 2nd goal was playing Correa onside.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I liked his performance a lot vs Juve.
Good interceptions, great pace, strong duelling.
No nonsense type of player.
He needs to put in a similar

He needs to find some continuity now.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Milan have been dealt a blow as defender Leo Duarte will be out for 3-4 months with a heel injury.

Duarte - a summer signing from Flamengo - had only just broken into Milan’s first team, starting four of their last seven games.

However, the 23-year-old missed the 1-1 draw with Napoli last weekend and the Rossoneri confirmed on their official website he had fractured the heel bone in his left foot.

He underwent surgery on Thursday and will be out for “3-4 months”, as per the club’s statement.