Stephan El Shaarawy Thread

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
hmmm fun fact is that he actually have better statistic then suso, who is by far our best winger (or to be specific, one of the best player in whole team) :o

and don't count number of games, elsha has around 900 minutes less then suso.

@ragazza, he really gave black eyes because keita punch him really hard in the face last game ;)

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Sciaraui doesn't play for Roma because Perotti or Nainggolan as AM are much better

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
12 goals 10 assists so far this season, much better than suso at this stage. would be an ideal LM/ LW to have in this current team. we sold him for 11m which is what a paletta level player costs these days.

Majko

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
Would still take him back in heartbeat, even to this future milan he could bring the spark and hardwork.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Memba how the forum hated him and disrespected him when the sale was going on....Only a few wise souls were tripping......time keeps proving me right :o

The kid is a GOOD player that would be helpful to ANY team. Fuck the haters

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
iK1TwAE.png

Prove this wrong

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Cuts in right, shoots, rinse repeat, imagine actually being a defender and getting done by this.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
12 goals 10 assists so far this season, much better than suso at this stage. would be an ideal LM/ LW to have in this current team. we sold him for 11m which is what a paletta level player costs these days.

Paletta is better.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
He really wouldn't be an ideal LM/LW. I can't believe I'm actually writing this and with each word I regret doing it even more.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score

I'm sorry, what? He has 8 league goals and 4 assists with one of the best midfields in the league and arguably top 7-8 in the world and has pitiful stats.

Suso on the other hand is one garbage fucking team with 7 goals and 9 assists in the league.

The fuck did i just read

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
he's been good....

but come on lets not hype him beyond what he's actually worth...

suso is much much better....goals against merda and napoli and amazing freekicks...all while playing with sosa and friends.

he is better than Niang though...

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Shaarawy remains a poacher who starts from the left wing, makes a backpass and then runs off the ball towards the goal, rinse repeat. He has no left foot, he has no dribbling ability, his passing is poor, his crossing is poor. He has two good attributes which are off the ball movement and a curled shot, and any organised team can mark him completely out of the game.
Anyone who says that he is better than Suso needs their eyes checked, and also need to recognise that their roles on the pitch are different.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Shaarawy remains a poacher who starts from the left wing, makes a backpass and then runs off the ball towards the goal, rinse repeat. He has no left foot, he has no dribbling ability, his passing is poor, his crossing is poor. He has two good attributes which are off the ball movement and a curled shot, and any organised team can mark him completely out of the game.
Anyone who says that he is better than Suso needs their eyes checked, and also need to recognise that their roles on the pitch are different.

exactly this. Suso can not only cross, he can get past his man, and has way more technique. remind me when el sharaawy has scored from a free kick or given an assist from a cross

Majko

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
exactly this. Suso can not only cross, he can get past his man, and has way more technique. remind me when el sharaawy has scored from a free kick or given an assist from a cross

as far as I know he scored a free kick a while ago

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Suso can beat his man without needing to sprint, SES can't. So in tight defense games, Suso helps us, SES doesn't. Suso can cross and shoot well, SES can curl his shot but not the best crosser.

Suso score twice against Inter, SES missed a sitter in our derby. Never forget.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Suso can beat his man without needing to sprint, SES can't. So in tight defense games, Suso helps us, SES doesn't. Suso can cross and shoot well, SES can curl his shot but not the best crosser.

SES got us UCL.... Suso got us EL :D

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SES is a Wide Forward
Suso is a Wide Midfielder

Both can be considered "wingers" but both have different roles. Sure Suso is the better dribbler...but SES will probably end up with more goals at the end of the day all things being equal.

Suso, I think, because of his qualities, would also make a good CAM, unlike SES.
SES might make a better striker (FIFAspeak: cf, st) or better yet, support striker

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

i remember him scoring at least once against inter

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
2 goals today

is anyone gonna post them?

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
He'll score again under Curva Sud and won't celebrate on Sunday 😔

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He's been scoring/assisting a lot lately.
Another CL assist.

I never understood why we tossed him away. I was always against the sale. He would work miracles on our left today