What a goal again!!!

@Jasper, post the video

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Football Italia
Mario Balotelli is adamant ‘I’d have had less problems if I was white’ after revealing the shocking extent of the racist abuse he has suffered.

Gazzetta dello Sport published an excerpt of Alessandro Alciato’s book Demoni – or ‘demons’ – where the Italy striker revealed how being black affected his school life and relationship with other children, as well as fans of rival clubs once he became professional.

“Of course, if I was white then I’d have had less problems,” explained the striker, who was also targeted by a discriminatory banner during his Azzurri comeback against Saudi Arabia on Monday.

“I receive so many letters from kids, who consider me an example for never backed down to racism.

“It was disgraceful, having doors slammed in your face for 18 years,” he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“The doors opened wide after I received [Italian] citizenship, but I was treated the same as before.

“Some snacks had disappeared from desks at school once. [The teachers] immediately thought it was me without investigating.

“However, there’s one incident that I’ll never forget: the tears stopped coming down after that...

“I’d done all my homework. I knew that my mum would let me out to play football. ‘Hi guys, shall we play?’ ‘No Mario, you can’t.’ ‘But I did my homework…’ ‘No Mario, you’re black.

“I was black, therefore I was different in their eyes. I thought they didn’t want me because I was exuberant even back then, but as the years passed, I unfortunately discovered the truth.

“In 2009, I experienced the transition to adulthood in this respect. During a Juventus-Inter game, they called me ‘monkey’, ‘negro’, ‘go back to Africa’ and booed me.

“The second incident happened in June, outside a bar in Rome with my Under-21 teammates.

“While we were chatting, a motorbike emerged from afar and one of the two people riding on it shouted, ‘Negro! Negro Negro!’

“Then they approached me, slowed down and threw a bunch of bananas at me, as if I were a monkey.

“They were also wrong with their aim, hitting the barmaid instead of me.”

We laugh abt it as forum members but seeing things as an adult... this is fucking disgusting

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Yeah, that's harsh, but what's his excuse now, when he's gone through all these hardships? And, to be honest, who hasn't gone through difficult experiences in their life? Someone has had that due to being fat, others for being geek or for wearing glasses, etc. etc.

It's what you become and how you behave after it, that is important. He's had everything at his disposal to become great, but he chose to be an imbecile who's focused more on his haircut than on improving his game.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
How was his hairstyle ever a problem?

footballers are already blunt these days and are not allowed to say what they really think. You're saying footballers can't choose their own hairstyles as well?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
How was his hairstyle ever a problem?

footballers are already blunt these days and are not allowed to say what they really think. You're saying footballers can't choose their own hairstyles as well?

:fp: you missed the point

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Oh man to have him back would be a DREAM.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Reporter - " would you ever play for Man Utd?"

Mario Ballotelli - "even if I was 17 years old and they came calling, I would rather retire!!"

:balo:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
'Marseille have new Drogba in Balotelli'
Former Olympique Marseille player and Coach Jose Anigo believes the club have found their new Didier Drogba in Mario Balotelli.

Balotelli has already scored three goals for Marseille after only arriving from Nice last month, and Anigo – who coached Drogba during the 2003-04 campaign – sees similarities between Italian and Ivorian.

“Even if his status was different on his arrival, Balotelli reminds me of Drogba in the way he embodies OM’s attack,” he told France Football.

“He represents the threat that puts fear into Marseille’s opponents, more so than [Kostas] Mitroglou [Valere] Germain, even if they’re good players.”

what a joke

I mean Drogba who?

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This guy

1410789760906_wps_18_19_May_2012_Champions_Lea.jpg

Meanwhile Balp in CL:
23 apps (10 from bench)

thank you Di Matteo :o

it took him couple years, so Balo still has time to add a 2nd cl on his name

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
GENIUS :star: :star: :star:

also nice goal

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
i really miss him

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Change teams and join him.

Do you feel betrayed by him MB? Why do you always get triggered by people who comment on him. I never said I want him to return here, just that I miss seeing him here, like I miss pato and thiago silva etc.

I remember when you were ne of his biggest supporters at the time.

I do want to get in an argument with you over this matter just really curious where the animosity comes from.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Animosity comes from under performing and not giving enough fucks to be a professional, I will never forget how he behaved like a petulant twat when he was here, rotten apple indeed.

Same goes for Pato, we gave that little shit everything he needed but he was busy fucking the bosses daughter.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MB is an old spirit, he doesn’t understand the greatness of Mario