Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
He was a fantasic player. :beer:

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
I haven't read anything concerning Redondo's current team/club.I had thought he has retired.

A while back someone posted here that Redondo is on his way back to Argentine league and is set to play in River Plate.Though no updates after that.

May be "Uncle Redumdov" can come up with an info on Redondo :D ;)

KingSheva

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
milan_my_love said:
I haven't read anything concerning Redondo's current team/club.I had thought he has retired.

A while back someone posted here that Redondo is on his way back to Argentine league and is set to play in River Plate.Though no updates after that.

May be "Uncle Redumdov" can come up with an info on Redondo :D ;)

LOL! No we'll get a personal insight on what he has been doing these past months. Starting from what he wore when he left Milanello ending up on where he spent his summer vacation and how he got a snapshot of him topless on some beach. :tongue:

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He didn't join River Plate. AFAIK, he didn't sign with any club. Did a news+transfers search and neither came up with anything...

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah..the whole Redondo saga's been a rather sad one..considering he offered so much for Milan yet achieved so little..a big pity with his huge injury lay-off...

Anyway..where is Albertini now? Our beloved Demi..heard he is still in Serie A..just can't recall which club now..probably one of the promoted sides...

Barremans

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MvB, Maldini, Rino, Pirlo and Cocu
r4gs said:
Yeah..the whole Redondo saga's been a rather sad one..considering he offered so much for Milan yet achieved so little..a big pity with his huge injury lay-off...

Anyway..where is Albertini now? Our beloved Demi..heard he is still in Serie A..just can't recall which club now..probably one of the promoted sides...
Albertini isplaying for atalanta and scored last week.

redondo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona, Rivera, Redondo, Baresi, Riquelme, Aimar, Lucho, Mascherano, Tevez, Maxi, Pupi, Rosales
May be "Uncle Redumdov" can come up with an info on Redondo
ciao nephew mml.
LOL! No we'll get a personal insight on what he has been doing these past months. Starting from what he wore when he left Milanello ending up on where he spent his summer vacation and how he got a snapshot of him topless on some beach.
kingshaeva good to see ya post again.i remembered u and i talked about you when u were not seen.keep posting my friend.i have no pictures of príncipe.
i bet our very own redondo will give us some details
ja.

príncipe is not playing club football anywhere.he is living in his home in Madrid with wife and kids.he is fit and will play in la liga once winter transfer windows opens.he very closely missed espanyol and denied crystal palace job.he want to play in spain.all the best príncipe

KingSheva

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Welcome back Redondo ;) . Your insight on "Redondo" and argentinian football is second to none :tongue:

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
Redondo

Redondo was and will always be a good player even though he has been injured for so long,i have been curious about him lately ,thx redondo for giving us d latest news about him.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
If he returns to La Liga, he will be watched. He is worshiped in Madrid and parts of La Mancha.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
I wish he joins Barca ;)

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
DonippoRuiShevdini said:
If he returns to La Liga, he will be watched. He is worshiped in Madrid and parts of La Mancha.
Just like Hierro?

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Melbourne said:
Just like Hierro?
hmmm....Hierro is revered in certain circles. Capello (when he coached Madrid) called Hierro the 'Iberian Baresi.' I couldn't disagree more with this, but for many years his service was impeccable. However, the way he was dumped would suggest that the sentimental attchment to him certainly had deteriorated.

As for La Nacional, Hierro was scorer of more than 25 goals for the escuadra. He wasn't always a stopper you know, a very good defensive midfielder he was in his younger days, but the lack of any real silverware and ingenuity from La Nacional during his tenure, sees his accomplishments overlooked by most Spaniards.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
DonippoRuiShevdini said:
hmmm....Hierro is revered in certain circles. Capello (when he coached Madrid) called Hierro the 'Iberian Baresi.' I couldn't disagree more with this, but for many years his service was impeccable. However, the way he was dumped would suggest that the sentimental attchment to him certainly had deteriorated.

As for La Nacional, Hierro was scorer of more than 25 goals for the escuadra. He wasn't always a stopper you know, a very good defensive midfielder he was in his younger days, but the lack of any real silverware and ingenuity from La Nacional during his tenure, sees his accomplishments overlooked by most Spaniards.
Mate, he was a awsome player. The way he was gotten rid of was an abosoute discrase.

Adds to my hate of Real.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Melbourne said:
Mate, he was a awsome player. The way he was gotten rid of was an abosoute discrase.

Adds to my hate of Real.
Can't really disagree with you. He captained them to numerous League titles, League cups, and European trophies. I think when they failed in the CL two years ago (following the purchase of Ronaldo), the defense was signaled out as the weak link, so the aging legend shouldered the blame, and wasn't handed a new deal for it. As you eloquently put.....disgraceful indeed.

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
YUGOSLAVIAN said:
I wish he joins Barca ;)
Real madrid fans will hate him for life ,i hope he joins barca ,he can act as an assitant to rijkard :D

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
DonippoRuiShevdini said:
. As you eloquently put.....disgraceful indeed.
A have a knack for the english language. ;)

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Melbourne said:

Adds to my hate of Real.

i think hierro should have been given a job in madrid he could have been put in charge of their youth team,or something just to show their appreciation for all d service years,shows the stupid madrid sucks and have no place for their legends.

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To many to mention, just see the nickname ;)
Anderson Lima said:
Where is he playing now?
In serie A?
I heard he's offered to play for a certain middle-east club.

I'm so sad he left us,he's one of few player that i see highly.
For me he's an argentinian maldini.He's the reason I supported Madrid few years ago.same case with hierro.

When he leave madrid for us,i couldn't stop partying,and enjoyed to see my brother's anger.

And believe wherever he play he'll bring luck for his club.
Just look at Madrid,when Redondo and Hierro weren't there,and those two morons(beckham,and ronaldo) were there.Lost is the glory days.

Hope that this fact won't be happen to us.

redondo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona, Rivera, Redondo, Baresi, Riquelme, Aimar, Lucho, Mascherano, Tevez, Maxi, Pupi, Rosales
FERNANDO "EL PRINCIPE" REDONDO announced retirement from every form of football.
i thanks him for his work in the shirt.
arg1sh.gif

my best no5 goes.
El Flaco from Adrogué to Milano, you brought lot and lot of joy to me.i tahnkyou for all the work you done.best hopes in futuro
vamos El Flaco!!!!!!!!!!!!

redondo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
more posts on career of gr8 man veru soon.

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
Despite of his fitness problems which led him not to deliever the goods for Milan, i will always remember this classic player. What i assumed from watching him play for Real and limited opportunities he had here in Milan, he was a humble man and a player with some principles. The deniel of the salary + an ever present smile just sums up character the Argentine had.

And on the pitch he was a complete mid fielder. His former Real Madrid coach Fabio Capello described him as a "tactically perfect" player. Apart from Redondo's technique, he did an excellent job of reading the defence and used his skills and vision to create offensive chances, rather than scoring himself, and nobody protected the ball better than him. On his day he was a treat to watch.

Redondo defined the art technique and skills. Remember his goal at Old Trafford???

That one was a piece of magic. Sprinting with Berg to the goalline, he back-heeled the ball through the Norwegian's legs, collected it and passed to Raul who scored Real's third goal (of-course such moves are impossible to describe and if you did see it you have another reason to live, because you just don't see such moves everyday IMO).

Alex Ferguson said after the game that all loose balls that night had seemed to fall to Redondo. 'What does this player have in his boots?' Ferguson asked. 'A magnet?' :eek:

Redondo was indeed more than a playmaker - at his best, he hoovered the midfield (ask Roy Keane, Paul Scholes, Guardiola, Rivaldo, Beckham, to name a few episodes they have all been made to look like boys in his presence).

Hats off to the elegant and more cultured ball provider. Alas he couldn't show all his worth in Rossonero :cry:

Good luck to :star: Fernando Redondo :star:

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
I read the news on Eurosport today. Maybe taking a career in managment would be a good move forward for him.

Redondo :star:

redondo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Catherine said:
You are so right, real don't care about ppls love of football, they are only interested in money
i dot followe what ya mean
who said real dont care
i canot see any chap say real madrid thing
????????????????????????????????????????

redondo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
well posted milan my love.i wil post on him one final time for all tiffosi veru soon.1st i collect the texto.translate to ingles th...n see operation of all of his carer.veru soon.