The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
i really don't know is it some kind of a curse we can't have a proper CF or what
since sheva left, for 11 years, we had only one proper CF (ibra) and just for 2 seasons

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Kalinic will be our Bierhoff, Silva will be our Sheva, Auba will be our Pippo, what a trio!

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
i really don't know is it some kind of a curse we can't have a proper CF or what
since sheva left, for 11 years, we had only one proper CF (ibra) and just for 2 seasons

its the second time your disrespecting the Great Filippo Inzaghi dude. That doesn't come unnoticed

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
its the second time your disrespecting the Great Filippo Inzaghi dude. That doesn't come unnoticed

inzaghi is one of my favourite milan players ever, but he was old by that time
many injuries, and played very few matches, he missed majority of leagues games but we were lucky to have him during CL big matches
in 2006/2007 when we won the CL inzaghi scored only 2 goals in 20 apps.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
inzaghi is one of my favourite milan players ever, but he was old by that time
many injuries, and played very few matches, he missed majority of leagues games but we were lucky to have him during CL big matches
in 2006/2007 when we won the CL inzaghi scored only 2 goals in 20 apps.

anyone scoring 2 goals in CL final is decent by definition :o

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
you guys don't like Bierhoff or you don't like Kalinic being our new Bierhoff? :conf:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Meanwhile Abu scores another hattrick in Dortmund's 0-4 win in the cup match. :proud:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Keita not called for the match v Jube.

On his way to Milan, bruhs.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
CM: Milan Preisdent Mr. Li wants to present a gift for the fans, there are 80m set aside for a world class striker. This budget is different to what Milan already have.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
CM: Milan Preisdent Mr. Li wants to present a gift for the fans, there are 80m set aside for a world class striker. This budget is different to what Milan already have.

been hearing this for a month or more already. What if there are no WC strikers for that price? Someone should update Li on the Neymar situation :tongue:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
been hearing this for a month or more already. What if there are no WC strikers for that price? Someone should update Li on the Neymar situation :tongue:

Relax man, lose the negativity, it's not like the management are on vacation and not trying. They are working around the clock to rebuild this team from top down to primavera.

You should just appreciate what they are doing so far, even if they fail to get a couple of targets or fuck up a couple of transfers.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Relax man, lose the negativity, it's not like the management are on vacation and not trying. They are working around the clock to rebuild this team from top down to primavera.

You should just appreciate what they are doing so far, even if they fail to get a couple of targets or fuck up a couple of transfers.

what negativity? I'm just playin around :lol: I'm perfectly fine with Kaligol too. It's just funny to hear the same news about 80M recycling. They already reported that gift thing ages ago.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
reports says we will still play 4 3 3 .ooo montela will fail hard

you simple cant play 4 3 3 with just 1 fuckinh winger ,or montela will play his new improved niang hahahaha

I agree. We have one player who can play LW, and one player who can play RW. In league, cup and europa league.

The rest understudy wingers are below Serie A quality, and not viable for a team that wants top 4.

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Keita just wrote on Twitter he is out because of an injury. Not mercato related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule