Official: Friendlies

Dias

DAI DAI DAI
Reaction score
Damn our players dont have much time to rest/recover do they?

Especially those joining the World Cup..

I still hate Dunga.

But meh, the most important thing to me right now is Milan buying some new decent young players FFS.

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
I'm going to the Emirates Cup :D Milan-Lyon will be my first live match which is awesome, and I got tickets in Row 1! :D

Does anyone know which players are likely to play in this match? I have no idea if it's gonna be the main team or testing Primavera guys or whatever.

Congrats! Don't forget, lots of pics of Sandro....and Andrea too.:D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
When will the America games be on at BST (GMT+1) For the English members.

Thank you.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
MILAN: A list of 21 taking part in the Rossoneri TOUR IN USA AND CANADA 22/05/2010

MILAN: A list of 21 taking part in the Rossoneri TOUR IN USA AND CANADA
22/05/2010

MILAN - The Rossoneri have 21 squad for the tour in the U.S. and Canada:

Goalkeepers: Dida, Abbiati, Columbus
Defenders: Diniz, Jankulovski, Nesta, Oddo, Terzi, Favalli, Antonini
Midfielders: Abate, Di Gennaro, Flamini, Seedorf, Blasi, Brocchi, Delvecchio
Forwards: Mancini, Ronaldinho, Inzaghi, Pato

However, The captain Massimo Ambrosini is not participate in the American Review, as Flavio Roma, Kakhaber Kaladze and, of course, the eight players involved with the respective National (Zambrotta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Borriello, Thiago Silva, Huntelaar, Onyewu and Adiyiah) .

Hell Yeaaaaa

Last edited:

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
goalkeepers: dida, abbiati, columbus
defenders: Diniz, jankulovski, nesta,:mad: oddo:mad:, terzi, favalli, antonini
midfielders: Abate,:mad: di gennaro:mad:, flamini, seedorf, blasi, brocchi, delvecchio
forwards: :mad:mancini:mad:, ronaldinho, inzaghi, pato

hellll noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I hope Dida and Favalli don't play. They had their farewell last game and to play in a friendy will just taint their farewell.

Instead of "Dida and Favalli played their last games in the 3-0 win over Juventus which was also Leonardo's last game in charge. They were both 'awarded' standing ovations and both looked extremely sad to have played their last games for the club"

It's

"Dida and Favalli played their last games in the 1-1 friendly with Chicago Fire."

It just doesn't have the same effect and is pointless.

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
congrats! nothing like seeing it live.

i went to a friendly last year around that time and saw just about everyone play (no sub limitations). everybody from ronnie and pato to zigoni/strasser/odu etc.

Thank you :D And that's awesome, I'd love to see the stars and some of the young talents as well :)

Congratulation Girl :star: take Video shots and Pics and post your footages report.

I will! I think my seats aren't the best for seeing the whole match, but they should be awesome for photos :star:

Congrats! Don't forget, lots of pics of Sandro....and Andrea too.:D

There will be lots and lots and lots of them both I hope :devil:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
my main beef is with Mancini and oddo ,what about our youngsters not involved in primavera....the ones on loan ...not playing????

The Primavera players have schedule to fullish; I mentioned it in the pre-pre-previous post.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Thank you :D And that's awesome, I'd love to see the stars and some of the young talents as well :)

I will! I think my seats aren't the best for seeing the whole match, but they should be awesome for photos :star:

There will be lots and lots and lots of them both I hope :devil:

Have maximum fun Sophie! :)

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
I'm going to the Emirates Cup :D Milan-Lyon will be my first live match which is awesome, and I got tickets in Row 1! :D

Does anyone know which players are likely to play in this match? I have no idea if it's gonna be the main team or testing Primavera guys or whatever.

same here except i am going on the first day of the emriates cup arsenal vs milan and celtic vs lyon it is going to be awesome plus i have a couple of mates coming we will try to drown out the screams of the arsenal fans lol.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Will the WC players be back for this?? If so i might try and go.

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
same here except i am going on the first day of the emriates cup arsenal vs milan and celtic vs lyon it is going to be awesome plus i have a couple of mates coming we will try to drown out the screams of the arsenal fans lol.

I hope you have a great time :D

Will the WC players be back for this?? If so i might try and go.

I really hope so!

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Milan: August new intercontinental tour 06/01/2010

Milan: August new intercontinental tour

06/01/2010 10:30 Francis Sum article read 794 times
Source: Gazzetta dello Sport

After the tour championship and the U.S., the Rossoneri will return to Italy on June 4 and will go on vacation. Until retirement in Milanello, whose start was set for next July 20. Then there is the Emirates Cup (31 July and 1 August against Arsenal and Lyon) and probably a new intercontinental tour, starting Aug. 3 from Italy and destination not yet determined. Three most credible hypothesis are: Shanghai, Boston, Brazil.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Ugh. All 3 possibilities are in the most ridiculous timezones for me.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Hopefully its shanghai, I wanna see goals and pre season wins for a change.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
LOL, but don't underestimate Shanghai Teams.

I'm more worried on the uselessness of the journey :D, it's a pretty tiring thing to tour, not to mention after the world cup although some of the players on the WC might still be rested ... just hope we don't make silly friendly schedule like last season

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Ugh. All 3 possibilities are in the most ridiculous timezones for me.

Yes, sadly those three are not good for us Europeans.

But that's not the thing to worry most about, the bigger problem is that it could be another useless tour, where the players will just be tired after it.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
hope they go to brazil and come home with Ganso and Neymar. :D

Reaction score
Lets hope so - first time i have watched them. Even though i supported them for 16 years :( when i went to Milan i managed to pick a weekend where there were not any matches on! (genius)

I will be probably too drunk to remember anyways as i will be with my nice private bar in the corporate/exec suite lol

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Milan, the timing of the Emirates Cup 06/06/2010

Milan, the timing of the Emirates Cup

06/06/2010 17:00 Peter Mazzara
Source: acmilan.com

79160b2a1bd183e7b45284ad3f7c8c3e-57447-1275816137.jpeg

At this time, for the Summer 2010 towards the top of the Championship, a commitment shall in particular: the Milan Emirates Cup debut in the competition Saturday, July 31 at 16.20 against Arsenal. The next day, Sunday, August 1, Lyon will face AC Milan at 14:00. The square will include the Celtic. The event will take place at the Emirates Stadium with Arsenal host. In previous editions of the Emirates Cup, Arsenal has its own tax twice (in 2007 and 2009), while on one occasion (in 2008), the trophy went to Hamburg.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I am going there. To the Arsenal-Milan game though, it will surely be more exciting than Milan-Lyon.

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
Between all of us we should get some good photos :star: I wonder if there will be any opportunity to meet the team :D