Tennis

Should women be paid the same sum as men in Grand Slams?

• Total voters

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I hated when Nadal defaulted all those matches because of Tio Toni coaching from the stands, same with Justine Henin and Djokovic.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
So excited to see how Federer opens his title defense today! Istomin is a tricky 1st round opponent

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
What a fantastic (potentially) last match of Andy Murray’s career. That match showcased all the beautiful facets of Andy’s game. I hope he’s gonna recover and at least get to retire at Wimbledon in July, but if not, then he could hardly have asked for a better way to go out.
As a Federer fan, but firstly a tennis fan I thank Andy Murray for everything he has brought to this beautiful game.

xDxMxSx

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/ATPTour/videos/vb.24410993700/938259316382844/?type=2&theater
giphy.gif

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats to Halep. Well deserved. I hope she can keep this level of excellence for a long time. Women’s tennis needs more players to consistently battle for Grand Slam titles like it’s seen on the men’s tour where the big 3 continue taking the game to new heights.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Still, I’m impressed by Federer who played at his best against Nadal and Djokovic back-to-back.

..at 37 years of age. (Well, he's 38 next month)

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Yes great effort from the Swiss maestro. I'm sure with his unbelievable fitness and natural talent, he can keep choking away championship points to Djokovic for another 5 years at least. :thumbsup:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Guy won every set on penalties.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
goodbye fed. you have been good. lel. now nadal and nole will overtake you. history will suggest that nadal and nole are number 1 and 2 in the rankings is terms of greatness followed closely by federer at 3. remember 5 years younger lol. Nadal ain't breaking down brothers. He will still win the French opens.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
goodbye fed. you have been good. lel. now nadal and nole will overtake you. history will suggest that nadal and nole are number 1 and 2 in the rankings is terms of greatness followed closely by federer at 3. remember 5 years younger lol. Nadal ain't breaking down brothers. He will still win the French opens.

Nobody cares about the french open.

So in the end it will be between Nole and Fed

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
only a delusional dimwitted gimp would say French open doest matter rofl. It's the hardest slam to win because on French courts you have to generate your own power and stamina comes into the equation to test the endurance capacity of all these elite athletes. Nadal>>> fed in 2 years. nole may overtake nadal but I hope not.

new generation sucks. go home. play PlayStation.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
fucker might really win this. amazing comeback:star:

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
ridiculous, that's an all-time great final. kudos to rafa

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Waiting for thuhang to reply to a post about an 8 year old match

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Unreal historic match. Mamma Mia.

Rafa is de GOAT
I hesitate to add him to the 🐐 convo due to his record at Wimbledon. Only won it twice in 18 years. Has not been to a final since 2011.

Cmon lads... you know that's not acceptable.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I hesitate to add him to the 🐐 convo due to his record at Wimbledon. Only won it twice in 18 years. Has not been to a final since 2011.

He won it twice, though. One of 4 players to ever win all grand slams at least twice. I think all players have their less favourite surface. I mean 21 grand slams mate. It's unreal.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Federer won Roland-Garros only once.

I think it's hard to name the GOAT and maybe not even necessary. I thought Roger might be the one (even though I like Nadal more), but looking historically, I think Rafa has faced harder competition... battling vs prime Roger, Novak and even guys like Murray or Wawrinka. Roger didn't have that much competition, while Novak came in when both were kind of declining.

I find Rafa's style most enjoyable though, Roger 2nd and Djoko most annoying.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nadal by far most annoying. But respect for getting over being just rg player. I feel the competition description is wrong also. As if they all didnt win their titles against each other. But in that discussion nadal still is more of a rg player. But if he finishes above then he'll have his say.

fuck thomas lemar

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Sad for Del Potro... really likeable guy / player

1644145715953.jpeg