Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
DYvpOlEX4AAmzUd

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
The only problem we ever had with pato, the only one, was his injuries.

Not counting him and Barbara, non football related,

If pato is past his injuries, and still has that pace, he would be a great signing, he isnt old,
and Gattuso knows, exactly what he can do.

It would be for free right? 100% do it, if we sell Kalinic, Bacca, we can rotate SILA Crutone and Pato, Pato if he is the same player minus injuries, would be a beast.

Please do it Milan :)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
"past his injuries"
"still has that pace"

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

can't believe he's just 28yrs old.

definetly sign

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Pato-Higuain 2-striker formation plz :o

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Such a talent.

That Barcelona goal is still possibly one of the most impressive things I've seen on a football field - just in terms of looking such a class apart.

He might as well have been sprinting against 5 year olds.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I think he's just reached a steady period of time without injuries, which means he should be good enough. The talent was always there...

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I think he's just reached a steady period of time without injuries, which means he should be good enough. The talent was always there...

But has he been pushing himself where he even knows if I extend myself to do certain things I'm going to be OK? He has been on cruise control for quite sometime.

I'm not against us picking him up like we did with Beckham to see if he still can produce.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
But has he been pushing himself where he even knows if I extend myself to do certain things I'm going to be OK? He has been on cruise control for quite sometime.

I'm not against us picking him up like we did with Beckham to see if he still can produce.

He knows better not to fuck with this guy

36652.jpg

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Don't see why you support pato but not balo. This post applies to Balo aswell (but in a better league)

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Don't see why you support pato but not balo. This post applies to Balo aswell (but in a better league)

Are you really comparing the two? Iirc Pato had pretty great work ethic and was ruined by MilanLab, whilst Balo is just a headless chicken, who thinks too much of himself. He had some great goals, but was overall frustrating as fuck for us fans.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I will never understand Balo fans that are not teens. As a person, he's got nothing to like or respect (imho) and as a player he hasn't given us that much to be cherished and remembered. The memories of his constant diving instead of going for the goal still haunt me...

I'd rather have Mexes as CF than him.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Are you really comparing the two? Iirc Pato had pretty great work ethic and was ruined by MilanLab, whilst Balo is just a headless chicken, who thinks too much of himself. He had some great goals, but was overall frustrating as fuck for us fans.

A_iRqLMCIAEocyF.jpg

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

Both had questionable work ethic iirc. Also, Balo played a bit like iBra which is itself a sort of lazy style (i.e. I want the ball to my feet, fuck running into space).

To be honest, if one has to come back, I'd prefer Balo because he has been performing consistently (if you can call it that) in Europe. I have no idea what shit Pato is getting away with in China.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seriously though, if we can, we should bring him back.

Was always a deadly finisher.

Easy to forget he didnt miss much when he had a chance. Not counting on his pace.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
talented brazilian, moving to milan after ripping an asian league apart ? who does that remind you of ?

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
wait....

we really might bring him back?

it's not Milan if we dont bring back a big name.

pato unfinished business. needs a cl with milan.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Bring him home. DO IT

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
Little duck finds his way back home?

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is Pato nearing the end of his contract,

or would we actually be buying him?

Wonder what wage he would go for......made his M=money in CHina. Maybe would agree to come back for cheaper.

2 million?

Schedule