The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
zero reputation grintuso :cry: :cry: :cry:

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
it hurts when u look at it from a 1 dimensional perspective ..thankfully my ancestors evolved past that point

u really bout to play further into this emperors new clothes tale? :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
"zero reputation"

latest

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Yonghong doesn't even have enough money to walk properly, let alone buy players.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
ops sorry, he might have some reputation with the mighty OFI Crete football club :(

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
if elliot puts the club on the market after yonghong cannot repay..why would anyone {paul singer or xyz future owner} want mirabelli involved, in any capacity

They wouldn't unless they're a) crazy b) want to lose their investment too :lol: Tbh Yonghong only has himself to blame. Only a complete amateur would entrust another amateur with a quarter of a bill to build a winning team with zero experience. He may as well have donated that money to charity.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
33 BMI Adel Taarabt joined Genoa in January after not playing for 2 years and scored as many league goals as Andre Silva

how many leauge goals did depay score in 33 games at man utd? adapting to a foreign leauge with lots of pressure ?

the same amount of goals as 33 bmi adel taarabt did after joining genoa in january:):)

is depay a pies of shit? no

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
everything that was spent last year was from this:

Also last year, Elliott directly lent AC Milan 128 million euros to fund the acquisition of players and repay bank debt.

I know that, but lets see if our owners really cant repay the loan or those stories are stretched.

Mirabelli: "It will be a busy summer because we have to continue the work we started last year.

We are facing a necessary growth process, with the aim of making Milan competitive in the fight for qualifying to the Champions League and for the Scudetto title
Now, we will have to hit the spot with purchases who will bring experience and courage to the young footballers."

Those lines give me some optimism. I know most of you dont believe in it, and you think Mira will be gone soon, but i think that it is invented

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
why are people blaming gattuso if milan sign sandro?

if the reports are true, he asked for a tall DM (yes pls) miserabelli responds with sandro = rino's fault? :fp: :lol:

looks to me some anti milan fans missed out on rino's time as a superstar for milan and italy.

I have no issues with biraghi, at least it's not strinic (unless that's a done deal)

Because Gattuso may've been a legend as a player but as a coach he's a complete nobody. Besides us, he hasn't coached a single decent club and hasn't won any trophies either. He did well to motivate the squad at the beginning (new coach effect) but his limitations as a coach have become glaringly obvious of late.

Therefore, he has no pulling power to attract the kind of quality players needed to start a winning cycle. He's also happy to accept any old crap proposed to him like Biraghi + Sandro because he knows he can't do better and is lucky to have the job.

Let me put it another way, imagine the takeover had been postponed by 1 year. We would have 250m to spend this summer and would become an extremely attractive option for the worlds top managers (Conte, Sarri, Ancelotti) and top players even without Europe. Say we hired Conte, do you think the likes of Vidal or Cavani would think twice about joining us?

As for Biraghi, he's worse than Strinic. The fact Fiorentina were desperate to hire Antonelli in winter (to cover the same position) tells you everything :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I know that, but lets see if our owners really cant repay the loan or those stories are stretched.

Mirabelli: "It will be a busy summer because we have to continue the work we started last year.

We are facing a necessary growth process, with the aim of making Milan competitive in the fight for qualifying to the Champions League and for the Scudetto title
Now, we will have to hit the spot with purchases who will bring experience and courage to the young footballers."

Those lines give me some optimism. I know most of you dont believe in it, and you think Mira will be gone soon, but i think that it is invented

i hope so too....but the debts loom heavy over mirabelli's lack of results

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
So gattuso is gonna be our coach next season too?? This club :fp:

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
I feel the same way as Kojak. Gatusso had that new coach effect, then it wore off. His coaching career has not been good so far. Then again he is still young as a coach and could improve. On the other hand he could just not be that good period. If Sarri or even Conte are options Milan cannot take the risk. The more years without UCL, the more Milan slowly sinks.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
how many leauge goals did depay score in 33 games at man utd? adapting to a foreign leauge with lots of pressure ?

the same amount of goals as 33 bmi adel taarabt did after joining genoa in january:):)

6bIOpnJ.png

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score

im sorry that was just really not something i would expect from an depay fan (especially one who is still a depay fan after his man utd period) :lol:
the fact that he scored just as many as silva and taarabt just adds to the irony and is proof that God exists

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
who is depay fan......................me?????????????????????????

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Coaches that managed to win more games than they lost/drew:

Ancelotti, Sarri, Conte, Allegri, Pep, Zidane, Simeone, Inzaghi, Spaletti, Ranieri, Tuchel, Emery, Pochettino aaannnndddd MONTELLA :D

Gattuso's record has been:

2013 Sion (player-manager) 25%

2013–2014 Palermo 37.5%

2014–2015 OFI Crete 29.4%

2015–2017 Pisa 32.14

2017–Milan 45.45%

And before you say that Gattuso is a young coach just starting off....I agree...but he's managed to do horribly EVERYWHERE he's coached. Imagine not crossing 30% in Greece!!!

Also....why isn't this argument used to give some leeway towards Andre Silva in his first season in Italy?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

un a zero yongfederico

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Sentiment towards Gattuso/management has seemed to have changed since I was banned.

Interesting developments.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão

flop does not equal piece of shit. u can become a good player after you've flopped.

U will never hear me deny that memphis was an utd flop. there are always extenuating circumstances, but a flop is a flop.

If u can't perform at one club then u gotta show you can elsewhere. If Silva can follow the de Bruine, Salah route, remains to be seen. For Memphis, we have seen 50 goal contributions in 1.5 season at Lyon.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I feel the same way as Kojak. Gatusso had that new coach effect, then it wore off. His coaching career has not been good so far. Then again he is still young as a coach and could improve. On the other hand he could just not be that good period. If Sarri or even Conte are options Milan cannot take the risk. The more years without UCL, the more Milan slowly sinks.

Yep. All those people saying give Gattuso a chance don't realise the damage another year without CL will do. Firstly, we'll have a limited transfer budget and will have to sacrifice key players to plug the deficit. Secondly, we won't be seen as an attractive destination for top players. Thirdly, the gap to top 4 will be harder to bridge as they'll have more money to strengthen their squads. Lastly, we'll become the laughing stock/forgotten man of European clubs.

Only signing a top coach can lower the risk of this happening. This was supposed to happen last year but Mirabellend rewarded Montella for coming 6th (with the 6th best squad in the league) and built his entire transfer market around him. Mirabellend's shown given his numerous transfer flops and backing Montella that he isn't a good decision maker. That's why I know him endorsing Gattuso will end in tears.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I like how you get when you got no logical or factual rebuttals :love:

How does that old saying go? "His record speaks for itself"? ;)

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
all those people asking gattuso to be sacked weeks after signing a three year contract fail to realize that the club is in the process of being owned by a vulture activist hedge fund...the kitchen utensils of milanello pantry could be individually auctioned off if paul singer so pleased. rino gattuso as the last mohican reprise....please..what else are we even doing here :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.