Golden posts

Should we have a post of the day thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Sorry Gaizka and co but nothing beats this post. This happened after the milan vs man utd match when someone asked who the man of the match was, this was Marcus reply :D

Marcus said:
Costacurta!!!

Don't know what this victory did to me but all i know is that i love costacurta and wish he was here so i could hug him... :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
menon_inc said:
Sorry Gaizka and co but nothing beats this post. This happened after the milan vs man utd match when someone asked who the man of the match was, this was Marcus reply :D
Oh God, not this post again :tongue:

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
I honestly like this. The kind of post that makes u think and challenge you to come up with something equally good.
Passion for *9* said:
I think the difference is that the EPL, thanks to the windfall brought by Russian + American billionaires willing to spend, as well as superior marketing, has attracted good players + a couple of good coaches as well. Coaches like Benitez, Mourinho + also Wenger who have definitely managed to add a new technical + tactical dimension to what used to be commonly known as 'the English game'. Right now, Manure, hate to say it, can outpace anyone. Liverpool can outcatenaccio anyone AND launch a lethal counter at the right time. Chelsea can outmuscle + outfight anyone. At the same time they're all sufficiently technically skilled to compete with Spanish + Italian teams which used to be regarded superior technically. In other words, the top EPL teams have mixed European influences + the best of the English game to take the game to a higher level altogether, while the rest of Europe is watching + wondering....

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^^ Hahaha...

Epilogue :

In the end, however, Mighty Milan will prevail + put a crappy season behind + those nouveaux riches + parvenus in their place.

LOL

I got carried away a little. I think success comes in cycles + with all the money in the game right now + seemingly no end of the prospering in sight, the EPL might face a similar fate as Serie A... Some sort of implosion + self-cleansing.. once the dirt will come to the surface. The more is at stake, financially, the higher the likeliness of corruption. Has there ever been a more rigged game than Manure-Everton ?

Generally, regarding truly keep-worthy posts, I'm not sure if I wrote more than 5 or 6, but they're lost in the forum vault anyway, like so many of the better contributions floating around here 2003-05 + that's a pity. Not for my modest input, but for the bigger + better ... rest.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Any post from gaizka22 is deadset Gold:star:

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
San Paolo said:
Any post from gaizka22 is deadset Gold:star:
Thanks mate, IMO everybody can make good posts, as long as they have enough time to do it
pipa said:
gaizka22 pwns all !!

His post are although very long but always good to read.
LOL, You should see the office emails I wrote for my team :D. I've always had this unconsummated desire to be a novel writer. I borrowed a lot from Tolstoy style : full of emotional description.

Look at me, gloating at all the attention :rolleyes: :D

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
is there a way not being emotional about milan? :)
the quality of expressing one's emotions about milan is what makes a good post. ;)

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi
gaizka22 said:
I wrote this last nite with the match thread as the place to post but this thread would suffice. I finally have some time to collect my thoughts on the win. For me this CL 07 win was probably the most emotional CL and Champions Cup triumph that I’ve experienced.

In 89 and 90 with the Dream Team (after winning the scudetto in 88) we proved that we were the best team in the whole world and the question was how many times we can do it. Although Olympique Marseille beat us next season (with the stadium floodlight scandal that brought the suspension from UEFA) but there was an atmosphere of full confidence that the team still had so much to offer since the core of the team was still intact.

In 94 we displayed such menacing defense and the only temporary scare was when we had to face Barca in the final without Baresi and Costacurta. The football lesson we displayed overshadowed the fact that we also won the scudetto in the same year (albeit unconvincingly since we only scored 36 goals throughout the whole season). Before the game many of us felt “at least we still won the scudetto”. It was magic, we felt that we could still win the game but a 4-0 mauling was truly beyond our wildest dreams.

In 03 we played beautifully throughout the whole group stage (even managed to gave away the last 2 games in each group stage since we qualified so early) and although we did just enough to beat Ajax and only qualified through the final by way of away goal vs Inter; we still oozed confidence and class. The arrival of Nesta finally ended Maldini’s search for the perfect partner that he’s been missing since Baresi, Rui Costa sprayed assists everywhere, Pippo scoring freely and Sheva recovered just in time. CL 03 trophy was a just and fair reward of the performance we showed.

But this time, this 07 season, everything seemed went bad for us. The biggest blow came even before the new season starts when we lost Sheva and when you lost the 2nd all time scoring record for your 100+ years club, it will take some time to find a replacement. Then came the calciopoli scandal and the points deduction. Sheva’s departure along with the scandal simply signaled to one thing: the end of an era. We dreaded the thought of having the likes Maldini and Costacurta end their glorious career in a low note.

Along with our domestic season, we failed to shine. True we topped the group but 1 draw and 2 losses from a group that consists of the likes of AEK Athens, Anderlect and Lille is far from convincing. An extra time goal from Kaka vs Celtics instilled the belief that a semifinal is the highest we can get. We only propelled ourselves starting with the away game vs Bayern and showed the world that we can still do it .

Then there’s an emotional baggage of Istanbul in 05. When you live in an EPL saturated region like Asia, where ESPN Asia never failed to mention this every time the name of Lpool and AC Milan is mentioned and when there’s enough contingent of Lpool fans (glory hunter or true ones); you will be haunted. They say it’s either the biggest comeback or meltdown in the history of Champions Cup/League or some neutral fans will say it’s the greatest cup final they’ve watched. But it only points to one fact : we lost in such a hurtful way.

The very mention of Turkey the country, or anything Turkish will bring back the memory of that crazy 6 minutes, that Dudek double save, that miss from Serginho, Pirlo and Sheva. Any Lpool game in any competition will be silently watched with disdain. Any mention of Benitez or Lpool players (active, already moved to other club, or even already retired and didn’t take any part in the Istanbul game) will boil my blood. Any penalty shoot out will sent a shiver. The sight of any Reebok products and Calrsbeerg ad will forced a dry smile from me. Any songs from the Beatles will sound like “You’ll Never Walk Alone”. Even if I watched Crespo plays with Inter or Sheva with Chelsea, it still hurts. All this will still make me take a deep breath and exhale it sadly. The only outlet of redemption is through PlayStation games and you just hope that we will be given one chance and one chance only (cue Mel Gibson speech in Braveheart) to prove that Milan still have the guts to do it.

Just today a friend of mine (big Lpool fans) said he won’t be able to listen to any sport program or read any sport related news for at least 2 weeks because the loss will somehow got the mention. Deep down I asked him silently “It’s been only few days and no doubt that you’re still hurt. Now imagine the feelings we Milan fans had to endure for the last 2 years since it took us that long to get over it and exorcise the demons of Istanbul”.

That’s what I felt, exorcise the demons of Istanbul! Milan players and staff said it’s not about revenge, it’s not about finally got something that we let slipped from our hands. They said it’s a different game and that they didn’t feel it. But they’re wrong. Deep down they know it’s all about revenge and we fans know it too. That was the text message I sent to other Lpool fans minutes after we beat ManU : revenge.

In the news after the final the media will understandably mention Istanbul, some TV stations will even show clips of that game before showing parts of the Athens game. I still felt a pang of pain with that loss but somehow with this win, the pain is less, as if a Scarlett letter has been taken out of our jersey, as if the burden is finally gone. Somehow we can finally close down that bitter chapter in our collective memory and somehow we can say ‘we got our revenge and we won’.
beautiful

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Nano7 said:
If kaka don't be selfish don't be kaka don't do the plays that he do and the goals that he do, if ronaldinho don't be selfish don't be ronaldinho if C ronaldo don't be selfish don't be C Ronaldo is the same they all if doesn't be selfish are normal players like gourcuff like ambrisini and much more.

look this the best players the majority are selfish and if u are selfish must demostrate ur abilities and that do the great players.

and in respect to seedorf he is one of the players that have in a bad level and playing very bad, he no makes the diference (like the selfish) and i think that is a change in his position and M. G. Pedersen is the perfect.

AC Milan need some changes
What the fuck ? LOL

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
SouthClaw said:
beautiful
Indeed. Posts such as those from Gaizka really showcase an individual who has followed a side since birth. My philosophy has always been in its simplest form...1 person.....1 team. In its pure form.....support all the sides you must when young....but by the time you are 10 years of age, a critical decision needs to be made. Many of us in Europe understand that an avid football supporting father or mother makes this decision for you. :)

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I was just about to put Gaizka's post...

I was talking with a friend yesterday in msn, and she didn't stop writting, so while waiting I went through past-really past-threads (I was looking for one that I read when I first came here, which was an explanation of what the word "tamarro" meant made by unrossanero, it isn't exactly gold but I just wanted to remember why the whole argument started, since the word "tamarro" has been in my head lately).

Well can't say I found gold posts, but I did find some posts that are really incredible to believe considering what some of the posters position stand today. Personally, I find nothing wrong in changing opinions since it is bound to happen, but it is really weird to find those statements, and 3 years latter is a whole different reallity.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
crazy4milan said:
Well can't say I found gold posts, but I did find some posts that are really incredible to believe considering what some of the posters position stand today. Personally, I find nothing wrong in changing opinions since it is bound to happen, but it is really weird to find those statements, and 3 years latter is a whole different reallity.
Well, I know what you are referring to I think, but I have always found it good to let people amplify their position on a topic of discussion. I admit, sometimes we see people in this forum make a complete turnaround from their previous stance (especially regarding Ancelotti), but it keeps the forum fun. I think all of us do this from time to time. It took myself awhile to get accustommed to Jon Dahl Tommasson for instance. I constantly bashed this man, and eventually his supersub appearences proved his ability. One thing I will never be guilty of is which club I support. :)

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
madtherchot's opinion on Carlo's + our management plans for me is just a masterpiece.

madtherchot said:
Alright ... here's my take on what A. is planning.

Looks like his priorities this summer are buying a world class striker (Eto'o, Henry, Drogba, etc.) and another defensive midfielder. I think we might also see a wingback or winger, but I'll just have to wait and see on that one.

We'll play two formations, mainly ... the 4-3-1-2 or the 4-4-1-1 (or 4-3-2-1). By showing interest in a defensive midfielder like Emerson, I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing a world class striker coming in (unless he thinks Ronaldo + Oil are all that + more :rolleyes: ) because we would have been interested in attacking wingers (bucky's rumors have cooled down) or attacking midfielders as backups for Clarence and Kaka' for the 4-3-2-1 - I don't think we've been linked to any attacking mids. So, I would assume that, aside from really tight matches, A. would predominantly want us to play with two strikers, either Clarence or Kaka' supporting them and two defensive midfielders surrounding Pirlo or (and this is a long shot) Gourcuff.

It makes sense to me since Clarence clearly plays much better in a more forward role + Gourcuff is the exact opposite. Last year I ridiculed the idea, but Gourcuff may just be capable of giving Pirlo competition if he hits top form. The two defensive mids would also mean that our fullbacks would be free to roam forward, which was a main reason for our UCL success ... genuine width. This is why I also think a replacement for Sergi (either left or right winger) or a backup or quality Left Back will be brought in.

Oddo, Janku, Clarence and Kaka' are all capable of delivering decent setpieces ... not to mention Gourcuff, and Pirlo has been below his average this season - only 3-4 goals this season.

Should Gourcuff fail to adapt in the middle of central midfield, then he could play on the left or right + the displaced defensive mid would play in the middle, which is, Pirlo's place.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
What was that? ... Speech? ... :D

First of all, I'd like to thank my Mom and my Dad for supporting me in whatever decisions I made ... wasting valuable time on a football forum, for example; My friends who have finally accepted that I'm supporting the best team in Europe for bla bla ...; the non-alcoholic beer that has carried me through these last hot days; Microsoft for convincing me to switch to Linux; etc. :rolleyes: :D

Honestly, most of those topics discussed had been mentioned before + the English and presentation of ideas illustrated how I feel right now ... restless! I don't think my posts can be compared to the more catchy + 'easier to read and follow' posts quoted in this thread.

But thanks Faяouk.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
crazy4milan said:
Well can't say I found gold posts, but I did find some posts that are really incredible to believe considering what some of the posters position stand today.
Not from me I hope as I'd like to consider myself a beacon of consistency... LOL.

The forum vault is always good for giggles, esp when you know what you're looking for. We definitely have quite a few turncoats here + what's best, it's usually them displaying this holier-than-thou attitude regarding what they perceive as tools + bandwagoners. Of course an occasional change of opinion can be a sign of intelligence, but we're talking extreme cases here I guess. I know I could copy + paste my posts from way back into new threads covering 'old' issues + no one would notice. I think I'm going to do just that for fun + because I'm lazy.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
I have found a legendary future teller, who predicted that Juvy are cheats since 2003; and look at the comments he got :D

They always criticize geniuses :mad: But at least now I know that I'm going the right way. :tongue:

#6 said:
I don't like being paranoid but since it's in my nature I am.
I think that there was something really wrong with this week's two first games.
First Torino gets three players shown out of the game against Juve and the there was the Parma game with an unordinarly bad ref.
Now, my conclusion is that somebody down the line is corrupt. Not necesseraly the refs - just somebody.
This isn't the first - and probably not the last either - that someone things are wrong in the Serie A; the wrong part is Juve's gain benefits by the ref during the games in crucial moments.

Call me hysterical but I don't care, Juve are cheats! The are bribegivers and.. this part is X rated so I'm not going to write it.

P.S. Remember a few years ago when Moggi was found in the refs' locker roomer during a match in the half-time break?

madtherchot said:
But thanks Faяouk.

I owed you one at the beginning of the thread... remember? ;)

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I guess we have also state when (date) the quoted golden post was originally posted. And also maybe the thread where it was found.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
gaizka22 said:
I guess we have also state when (date) the quoted golden post was originally posted. And also maybe the thread where it was found.
Interesting that our quotes are not linked as they are in other forums. Guess the software isn't the latest.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
gaizka22 is the next coming of george orwell, I dig your style mate :star:

Last edited:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Jivara said:
gaizka22 is the next coming of george orwell, I dig your style mate :star:
No disagreement here. What assists him is a deft and long term understanding of what it is he has seen and respects. His rhetorical eloquence is fueled by his understanding and empirical knowledge over the years. Regarding this, Gaizka and I had a great discussion regarding Milan's 90-91 Euro Cup quest. If you don't know, Milan abandoned the Euro Cup when Sacchi decided for the side not to take the pitch at the Vélodrome due to a mechanical light failure. Anyhow, that great Milan side was omitted from Euro Cup play in 91-92 because of this travesty (which probably helped the undefeated Serie A season that year). Nevertheless, Gaizka and I discussed this lucidly and intelligably. However....I have no clue where it can be found in the annals of acmilan-online.com.

Find it....and one will be schooled not only on Milan histrionics, but exactly what the sentiments were of die hard Milan fans of that time.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
DonippoKakaGourdini said:
Regarding this, Gaizka and I had a great discussion regarding Milan's 90-91 Euro Cup quest. If you don't know, Milan abandoned the Euro Cup when Sacchi decided for the side not to take the pitch at the Vélodrome due to a mechanical light failure. Anyhow, that great Milan side was omitted from Euro Cup play in 91-92 because of this travesty (which probably helped the undefeated Serie A season that year).
Is this the one?
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=6079&page=1&pp=20

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I have lots of time now, and so I was looking old threads...from this thread:
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=137283#post137283

gaizka22 said:
Just want to share something that I believe many of us sometimes feel.

Just last nite I was showing something in my laptop to my cousin and she noticed that there are sooo many Milan-related files there. She just coulnd't understand how I could be so passionate and obsessive about something for the last 17 years (I'm nearly 30). I told her that my favorite music group (Genesis and Gn'R) either stopped recording or broke up and my favorite movie star (De Niro and Al Pacino) are getting old. And it got me seriously thinking.

How could you possibly tell someone that doesn't understand any of these things? How a winning game is enough to make you smile and beaming for 1 whole week? That a losing a game is a bigger concern than an unpaid electricity bills or unfinished project at work? That winning the scudetto could be the only positive thing in a 9 month-stretch of shitty life (that's what I felt for the 99 scudetto)? How you could fall in love with something for more than half your life while the object of desire doesn't even know it?

Is it unrecruited love? Is it unhealthy obsession? Is it passion? I mean, we sometimes could turn our back on our loved ones (I drove my GF early whenever Milan game is on TV every Sunday) out of anger or disappointment. But never this AC Milan team. It's gotta be more than that. What insanity that drove us to that point? What magic or spell?

In the book Fever Pitch (highly recommended for every soccer fan regardless of the team supported) by Nick Hornby (a rabid Arsenal fans), he dedicated the book to (tried to remember the exact words) :

"the fans who sometimes - during a normal conversation or at a serious meeting at work or at any important events in life - found themselves daydreaming and smiling about some right footed match winning goal that went to the top corner some 15 years ago". How true!

Please don't think this post as self-glorifying, like as if I'm trying to proclaim that I'm the biggest fans out there or like I know everything there is to know about the team or about being a fan. I just wrote this because I know you understand what I feel and more importantly because we all have the same love relationship with Milan.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Ladies and Gentlemen...Farouk finally made it to the Hall of Fame:

Faяouk said:
This could be too much fun. :D Just don't get offended it's all just for jokes, hope you can take it:

- David: Thought about it, and the answer is No.
Regards,
David.

- Passion for *9*: LMAO :o Listen, TROLL. I've wasted enough time on you + the bunch of idiots with you and there is nobody to stop this troll army registering :o so fuck off, TROLL. Drogba is my man. End of.

- San Paolo: WOOT? Maldini is the best player in history you c**t. FMD. Up yours mate!

- Wild: Hey girl, am Wild.

I like girls with short hair so that i have easier access 2 their neck. :D

I love Jessica Alba.

1+1 isn't always 2 in football.

Kaka is a striker. I love Brazil & respect pippo's passion.

Pippo always makes ugly faces and is a diver and always offside.

Pirlo had 3 average seasons.

LOL. :D

- Gila#11: you know pippo gets like 7 chances every game and wastes em all and is always offside and can't even dribble. I don't like Gila anymore, i only have his name.

- gaizka22: You are not a Milan fan until you watched Milan for a constant 500 seasons like I have. You should watch VanBasten & the dutch trio and Billy at his best. I make my best posts when I'm sleeping or drunk or smoking. I'm a heavy smoker and awaiting a child... have a name?

- Italian Tsar: I became a writer on goal.com... the magpies are awesome they can win the champions league! Maldini is god. Iniesta is a very classy player. Riquelme is the best player in the world. I hate Drogba his very name makes me puke.

- madtherchot: Thank god Oil left ... and finally there is no more Shave. I think that Ancelotti plays Pirlo in his perfect position and that Clarence is an amazing player.

- Pupone: Willy Wonkaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! Seedorf is the man!!!!!!!! This is the real shirt i'm dead sure i'm betting my awesome car on it.

- Vani_Pirlo_21: He should have put Aimar... now he'll lose the game. I'm not an Aimar groupie trust me. This coach is stupid he should put Aimar. But i'm not his groupie.

- zZ[-_-]Zz: lolz... nope you're not right... lolz... here's the fact... i respect Maradona and think he is the best in the world but i love baggio... Maldini is overrated... lolz... i love Baggio... *discussion terminated*

- Besi: I'm the saint. I love Kaka. I'm a lawyer. I look like Kaka. Me speaks English very best. Me was no kick as a mod, me left becoz me is very best. FORZA MILAN!

- MilanoMike: I'm hiding secrets in my sig. I think I will make a perfect mod. I'm ignoring CMG & frook. Sorry CMG I don't want to get banned. I'm Italian but I can't speak a word.

PS- I'm funky.

- censorthiis: I see no need for joking, because- this is just useless. If you think that coming here is for joking, then you should leave because here is for being serious. I'm not nosy, I'm not serious, I'm not joking, I'm cool and you are a hypocrite. I like Ramos, I love Raul. I am a Milan & Arsenal fan. I'm not a gloryhunter.

- BMWTaylor: There is no need for this thread, mods it needs to be merged. I wish somebody can do his job. Dida is the best keeper in the world. Nice. :)

- crazymilangirl: listen, dear. i dont care about this ;) ok mate i get it ;) FUCK YOU :D :tongue: ;) :tongue: sorry dear... now we are even but me thinks you are HAWT. ;) ;) :tongue: :D I'm not using a lot of emotions... OMG OMG OMG! that's so HAWT! :o ;) ;) :D :tongue:

- Kyara: Kyara: Cut it out, guys. Afterall we are here to talk about Milan.

- Dugi: Nesta is the best. I love rock.. I love slklipnot, etc...

- Kuzimoto: no man!!!!!!!!-11!!!!!!!!! howcome i didint open that match's thread???? !!!!!!!!

- Milanista10: yo yo man you should see spain it's the best in the world. I like jersey's i just love them i'm addicted to them. My tv is not small i have a 25 inch one in my entertainment room. :p

- Wesley: I love Johny Depp, I watched Pirates of the carribean 38 times. :proud:

- snn: DM is the best. I like Shevchenko. I had a user named Turk but I lost my password so i'm snn.

- Kevin_dk: I'm a hippie. Love is in the air. Peace everybody.

- pipa: ZORGG!!!!!!!! BEEEEERFSD!DFSDFA!!!@F GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL! My boss likes liverpool. I'm a female.

- Jasper: here you go more vids. ;)

- Dora: OMG these pics are so hot! Post more pics of men!

- radioactivenerd: I'm a nerd. a Radiactive one. :D Argentina is the best man we play good and never win i'm proud. GO CRESPO!

I think that's it for now. Once again I would like you all to know that all of this is just a JOKE. And this is supposed to be fun, and no hard feelings. Please no ban. :D

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Jasper said:

Hell, I guess it took a couple of hours for him to type this... hope he considers it worth it

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jasper said:

Thank You. :proud:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
LOL , when did he wrote that post ? :D

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Man, it's one of the best & funny posts I've ever read on this forum. Nice job. :D