Patrick Cutrone Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
milan youth, he kissed the shirt, i love him, fuck you all

:thumbsup:
DGVTuaRVwAAomGg.jpg

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
I still think we should loan him...
He's going to be 3rd choice after Silva and whatever striker we get, needs to play constantly imo

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
keep him on starting XI before getting benched by the new striker.

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
another good game from Patrick!
I believe in him and I think we should keep him in the squad.
if we loan him I doubt he will get the minutes he deserves elsewhere.
for the moment we only have him and andre silva up front (expecting bacca to leave since he is transfer listed by the club)
even if we buy another striker at the end having 3 strikers in our squad is not too much considering the amount of games we will play this season (hopefully we will go all the way in Europa league).
it will not be easy for andre silva to adapt to Italian football. it will take some time but we should be patient cause he has the talent to be a great player for us.
I believe that even if Patrick plays around 14-18 matches this season they will still help him a lot in his first full senior season. he will get to train and learn from other good players as well.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Can he be our third option? Is he man enough to wait for chance when we get another striker?

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
By the looks of it now I think he can give Silva a headache

At this point he's been better than Silva, no question. And he might actually turn out to overall be better... who knows. That aside, I think if we don't sign a new striker he should definitely stay but if we do sign another striker, we have to loan him so he can play.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Great game so far. Now Crotone will want him even more.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
the star is shining
DHsrHhZXoAI3UCz.jpg

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
keep him, don't send him to crotone or any other club.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Can he be our third option? Is he man enough to wait for chance when we get another striker?

He's at a point where he needs to play every game. I think he should go on loan. It would be too much of a waste to see him on the bench.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
He's at a point where he needs to play every game. I think he should go on loan. It would be too much of a waste to see him on the bench.

i dont think let him play surrounded by bad players is a good idea, he might lose his momentum and confidence

let him stay, give him decent playtime and he will shine

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
The decision has been made by that performance. I'd even start him in all the Europa League matches.

Looks like we are keeping him too:

Cutrone to @PremiumSportHD: "I am happy that the club consider me not for sale. I will do my best to repay their faith & win my place."

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
The decision has been made by that performance. I'd even start him in all the Europa League matches.

Looks like we are keeping him too:

its better for him to play in serie a, he knew this league, crotone cagliari type of game would be ideal

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i dont think let him play surrounded by bad players is a good idea, he might lose his momentum and confidence

let him stay, give him decent playtime and he will shine

Better to lose confidence in a small club and regain it with performances than lose confidence in a highly demanding environment under a microscope and then rotting on the bench.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Top performance. Well done.
Looks like montella knows his shit :thumbsup:

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Better to lose confidence in a small club and regain it with performances than lose confidence in a highly demanding environment under a microscope and then rotting on the bench.

I don't even think losing confidence will be his issue, the problem is that he won't play enough.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I like how he played on the near post for the goal. Inzaghi/Crespo type of movement.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Great movement off the ball.....held up the play well......this guy has so much potential

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I've been nothing but impressed with this player.

1 goal and 1 assist is excellent for his first start in serie A. I have full confidence in him being our 3rd or even 2nd choice striker. But he's precious games for the club have been so mature as well!

I'd rather him stay at the club this year and learn off the likes of kalinic and silva (who still has to grow) then go to a relegation team where they will most likely start him every game but they won't have the ability to get the most out of him due to the type of players around him and the type of football they play.. they'll be dominated most games and he won't get to shine.

If he does go to a serie a club on a dry loan, it needs to be a solid mid table club like Genoa, Torino, Atalanta or Samp!

Keep him, and watch him carve out space like locatelli

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Why you guys want to offload him?

How can u let Donnaruma stay challenging only 1 spot while you want to get rid a striker that can perhaps play in 2 different roles/spot?

Give our own youth a chance to play & keep him until January and see how it goes.

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Btw the guy know he need to step up his game when Kalinic arrive.

It's a healthy competition, only pussy leave club for midtable team.

*cough*Petagna*cough*

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
well that's purely assumptions.
he'd be great for coppa or league match against smaller teams. and for big games too, maybe not starter but as a supersub. if he feels like rotting on the bench there's always January for him.

Last edited:

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Why spending 30 mil on Kalizero if we have alot better option in our team already?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Why spending 30 mil on Kalizero if we have alot better option in our team already?

Because a team aiming for the top needs to have quality players in the starting line up and bench.