Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread

How do you think Ibrahimović's 2011-2012 season at Milan will go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
bear for rookie of the year?

first avatar:
Brown_bear_rearing.jpg

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
if this deal goes through, i would not be suprised if it scares alot of u here.

maybe, for some ppl that r slightly n00bish, this will catch u off guard. u mite not b used to ac milan big dicking it to an obscene level. it mite scare u...u mite b uncomfortable with it...u mite feel like its wrong.

not everyone is okay with offensive big-dicking. thats fine. however the club we support here is AC MILAN. we big dick. deal with it.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

maybe, for some ppl that r slightly n00bish, this will catch u off guard. u mite not b used to ac milan big dicking it to an obscene level. it mite scare u...u mite b uncomfortable with it...u mite feel like its wrong.

not everyone is okay with offensive big-dicking. thats fine. however the club we support here is AC MILAN. we big dick. deal with it.

:D

Best post ever. I can't wait till I hear responses of how 3FM prodigies are better than

:star::star:ZLATAN:star::star:

I mean i love young wunderkids as much as anyone BUT cmon... it's ZLATAN

ZLATAAAAAANNNNN

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the dream midfield of fletcher, marcisio, zanetti, ambrosini isn't exactly joga bonito

:D

Joga bonito is in the eyes of the beholder.

Besides, you don't need mad skillz to punt balls towards the corner flag for Olic/Mackie to chase.

n/Pulis

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Funniest thing I've read all week. Kudos.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score

This post reminds me of this quote...

A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten.

Congo, you are the JFK of homoerotic grandstanding.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Right now i'm just waiting for things to sort out.

Galliani himself made it clear.

If things work out we get Zlatan. If it fails we have a deal with Robinho.

2 weeks back Hunterlaar out and 1 of the 2 in were dream stuff here and now we have noobs saying Robinho is not good because of .... and Zlatan is not good cos of ...... . meh .. :head::head:.Either way I'm cool with it.

40 million .. I don't buy that 1 second .. I'm sure G will negotiate and bring it down .. I expect it to end somewhere near 30. Barca doesn't have much choice here except pushing us till 31st ..

And we r thinking of paying in 3 installments anyway. So if that's the case even if we sell Flamini + Hunter that is 30 million + 9 million wages right there. That's Zlatan there with 0 spending and 0 movement in wages. I'm fine with that IF another midfielder comes. Else if cripples our midfield which is not good and is not wise. But I'm sure Al and G knows the situation too and what just removing Flams from the squad can do and will be working on something.

Right now unlike last 2 windows I kno that we r working on something positively and by 31st I will be satisfied with even the plan B option. So sit back and enjoy till then and hope we'd have a great season once again like good old times :).

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
This post reminds me of this quote...

A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten.

Congo, you are the JFK of homoerotic grandstanding.

such high praise..i'm truly humbled :D :D :D

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
I really tought for a moment that it was a music made as a tribute just for Donadel lol
This idea is too good to be real

yeah me too, I thought some Fiorentina fans made that one for Donadel :D

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I'm not gonna respond to such accusations.

The song is from Ligabue.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

what a post! :star::star::star::star::star:

post of the year so far

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The last pages of this thread are among the best things I have read in R+B

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic

Quoting epic post.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
We are willing to sacrifice Huntelaar plus Flamini plus 40 million euro. Is there any sense left in B & G? I think not.

Here's why. First Flamini. It's true that he's been here for a while and has failed to make a real impact. His match-day attitude does leave much to be desired. However, that is not so much his fault as nobody's fault really. Milan do have some of the best midfielders in the world, especially when it comes to his playing spot we have Ambro and Rino, both proven to be superb in that position. However, they are not getting any younger, and we must be thinking of ways to replace them. It is my firm belief that Flamini can live up to that task, and given a year or two of first team football, will become as good as they were at his age. Gattuso started to shine around 27-28 (Ambro even later), and I see no reason he will be any different

As for Huntelaar, well he's been here for a short time, coming from another short move. I've been hearing all sorts of awful things about him, plenty of them unfounded. How he's a tactical ******, how he can't hit a ball properly, how he should fuck off to the Bundesliga... I'd like to invite you to take a look at this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaas-Jan_Huntelaar#Career_statistics

A career total (including two "awful" seasons at Real and Milan) of 186 goals scored in 290 games is no small feat. Of those, 19 goals in 35 continental competition games. Give the lad a break. He was never given a chance here, and you've all gone out and crucified him. I know that lacking Gila to blame for everything is tough, but seriously, Huntelaar may wear #11, but he's not Gilardino. He may be going through a rough patch at the moment, but the club offering him to anyone isn't going to help that. Do we want to help? I personally want to. Huntelaar is a great talent and will succeed. Whether it will be at Milan, I don't know.

Now, the matter of money. 40m is a lot. For that we could get a couple solid players, giving us the depth we so desperately need. You see, we don't lack talent. We just have 11 talented players, and when they're injured, the untalented make us lose games. We need a good striker, but we also need a backup CB, good side-backs, a creative midfielder... The list goes on and on. Besides, I have fears that Ibra will disrupt what atmosphere is in the club, expecting to be top dog since the start. Splashing that kind of money and sacrificing two of our players will just confirm him in that belief. Besides, he's not the type of person I'd like in Milan. Sure, we'll convert him to a gentleman. Sure we'll make him a hero. No. He's good because he's what he is, and deserves every praise and my hatred for that. It's a simple as that.

All you people hated him but started jizzing the moment when we heard we have a shot at getting him. Isn't that silly?
+1
40 million is just :eek:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Wake up ;go made coffee ;turn on the pc;read your post;spill a bit of coffee laughing out loud :D

But to be serious a bit ,yes this is a big dick signing because elections are coming up in Italy.Coincidence?I think not :D

P.S : n00bs stop freaking out,Flamini is staying here.

Diavolo_7

Il Diavolo Siciliano
Reaction score
Just finished plowing through 30+ pages as I was away today...

I can't fault those of you who are worried that this potential Zlatan signing could limit the club's financial flexibility over the next couple of years. The last couple of mercati and B&G's own words are to blame for that paranoia. But Berlu didn't become a self-made billionaire because he made spontaneous business decisions that weren't well-thought out.

Splashin this kind of cash on 1 player doesn't seem consistent with the team's recent wage-reducing, frugal philosophy so either Berlu deems Zlatan a player worthy of making an exception for, or the club's economic position isn't as dire as we've been led to believe (its probably a little of both).

I don't believe Don Silvio is going to agree to a €40M transfer fee (I'm guessing it'll be closer to €30M-€35M max). It's also clear that Zlatan is taking a pay-cut (1. he's not getting paid €12M/yr in Italy and 2. he wouldn't need 24 hrs to make a decision if he didn't have to mull over a salary reduction). Whether us common folk want to hear it or not, a 20-30% pay-cut, even when you're a millionaire, is significant. He's one of the best at what he does and has earned the right to be paid as such. Expecting him to take a bigger cut than that is naive on our part.

If this is the deal, it's fair. He's a WC CF. Anyone equal to or better than him would cost more € and/or is not available. I don't really wanna get into the FM game and give my opinion on how that € can be spent in other areas because a lot of that is fantasy (which is fine btw, to each his own).

I just never really bought into the alleged wage cap. I think B&G have a CLUB payroll in mind but a self-imposed PLAYER wage cap is unrealistic to me if you want to be a giant in world football. As someone mentioned 20-sumthin pages ago, the problem is not paying WC talent, its overpaying the squad-players. The wage increase from Huntelaar to Zlatan is worth it and I have to believe that that increase, along with the difference in transfer fees isn't going to paralyze the club from making improvements in the near future.

Milan_Big-Dickin.jpg

adieet

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Massimo Moratti (president Inter Milan): "I would like Ibra to stay with Barcelona. Joining Milan would be strange after his time with us."

Poll result: "Do you think that Ibrahimovic has played his last game for Barça against Milan?" Yes 57% - No 43% [mundo deportivo]

Barcelona has started the negotiations for Ibrahimovic asking 60M and would have put 35M as the absolute minimum. [rac1]

Barcelona rejected to include Huntelaar, Borriello or Flamini in the deal and asked for Tiago Silva or Pato. Milan didn't agree. [rac1]

lol, go go galliani

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
honestly, i want flam out. he seems like a misfit in our mid.
i dont think never really had much impact..

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
Just finished plowing through 30+ pages as I was away today...

I can't fault those of you who are worried that this potential Zlatan signing could limit the available. .. ....
The wage increase from Huntelaar to Zlatan is worth it and I have to believe that that increase, along with the difference in transfer fees isn't going to paralyze the club from making improvements in the near future.

spot on mate.

EDIT: i'm just happy to not see those declarations of B & G saying we have a team full of champs and we dont need to sign anyone :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.