Scudetto? Why not?

Bx0ECTXCQAA716S.png

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
they are not shit.. they're inconsistent

destroyed inter 3-0 last week

they have a lot of liabilities, especially at the back
Inter is absolute shit, so that's not saying much...

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
"INTER ARE SO GOOD! SO MUCH BETTER THAN MILAN'S TEAM!"

LOL.

Foolish, underestimating people. Even though we finished below Inter last year, they're still shitter and that's obvious.

"Alvarez best AM in Serie A!", "Juan Jesus and Nagatomo best players!", "Jonathan's improved and is better than SES".

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mazzari the best coach in the world!

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
inter have a better team than us but they have mazzari as coach, so having him as a coach inhibits inter from showing what they are truly capable of.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Inter's target:
The first target is PSV’s 18-year-old Bakkali, who already has one cap at senior level for Belgium.
His contract expires at the end of this season and he can play on the left or the right.

yes please buy him Tohir, please!!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Matriiiii! :thumbsup: Can we actually get some money for him? Or off our books?

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
inter have a better team than us but they have mazzari as coach, so having him as a coach inhibits inter from showing what they are truly capable of.

they really do not have a better tea than us. Only midfield

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Juan Jesus, Kovacic, Hernanes and Medel (arguably) would walk into our line up. Palacio (or Icardi) too. Handanovic idk probably slightly better than Lopez but lets call it even.. they might have a slightly better squad but have a shit manager in mazzarri who wastes the whole potential the team has

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Juan Jesus would not replace Alex nor Rami. Palacio would not replace anyone of our top 3 upfront. Dont overrate him because of one good last season. :lol:
Icardi would probably replace Torres while idk really know.
Kovacic, Hernanes and Guarin are the only players that would walk into our line up and, as I said, probably Icardi aswell
They only have a better midfield than us

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guarin is one of their worst players, overrated piece of shit. Literally a poor mans boateng, if you thought boateng was dumb and tried to much at times, wait till you have guarin on your team

Palacio one good season?This guy is scoring for years now, what are you talking about. He also has a great work rate, can play CF SS RW...Juan Jesus is better than Rami and more suited to playing next to Alex

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Guarin is one of their worst players, overrated piece of shit. Literally a poor mans boateng, if you thought boateng was dumb and tried to much at times, wait till you have guarin on your team

Palacio one good season?This guy is scoring for years now, what are you talking about. He also has a great work rate, can play CF SS RW...Juan Jesus is better than Rami and more suited to playing next to Alex

For me:

Diego Lopez; Abate, Rami, Alex, DeS; Montolivo, De Jong, Kovacic; Honda, Menez, SES.

Not difficult. Handanovic is very close, as is Palacio. Hernanes and Icardi behind those.

Juan Jesus isn't as good as Rami. He's not even as good as Zapata. Alex is clearly the best CB of both teams. Rami and Zapata second. Then probably Juan Jesus.

Inter's best FB is Dodo and he's nowhere near Abate or DeS. Nagatomo and Jonathan are even further behind.

Montolivo, De Jong and Kovacic would be a great midfield. All are very good players. Hernanes is a level behind them and ageing rapidly.

Honda, Menez and SES is, imo, the best front 3 of the teams, but Palacio is close. Replacing Menez with Icardi would remove an element of the attack with slightly better finishing. Palacio is close.

This is the exact type of "boo hoo other teams superior" logic that comes about all the time on here.

People shit on their own team. It's almost tryng to be masochistic. I expect people to be at home talking with their friends and going "Well, you think Wes Brown is shit? We have Rami lol he's much worse lol", "We should have signed Mannone last summer as I said. Diego Lopez and Abbiati aren't getting any younger and Mannone is better now!", "Abate? Lol. He's been shit for 5 years, I'd rather have Regini playing RB".

It's just utterly ludicrous. How can you be so biased AGAINST your own team? The only logical thing for a fan to be is biased TOWARDS their own team but you go the complete other way.

Our team is better than Inter's. The only teams who are superior to us in this league are Juventus and Roma, with Napoli only slightly so. That's it. Inter aren't, Fiorentina aren't and a huge fucking lol at people saying Lazio were just before the season started.

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are 2-3 players away from competing for the title. Inter is a whole team away + the coach. Anyone who doesn't see this, wipe the jizz out of your eyes and look again.

Vialli_92

Primavera
Reaction score
We are 2-3 players away from competing for the title. Inter is a whole team away + the coach. Anyone who doesn't see this, wipe the jizz out of your eyes and look again.

Well how many players from AC Milan would get into Juve or Roma's starting 11? I have not been watching Milan this season but i doubt more than 2 players would make it into either starting 11.

Realistically Inzaghi will need at least 2 seasons to get the team competing again for the league. The fact AC Milan only sign players on free transfers as well wont really help the team win the league when u cant even afford to spend 10 million on a player.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well how many players from AC Milan would get into Juve or Roma's starting 11? I have not been watching Milan this season but i doubt more than 2 players would make it into either starting 11.

Realistically Inzaghi will need at least 2 seasons to get the team competing again for the league. The fact AC Milan only sign players on free transfers as well wont really help the team win the league when u cant even afford to spend 10 million on a player.

None will walk into your teams lineup. Referees are hard to replace

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol chill out kuja.. i get what you are saying, the grass is always greener on the other side

but thats not the case, i like our team and i think the squad is far better than it was in the past 2 years. I simply replied to people saying Inter have a shit squad, which is not the case. They have a lot of quality but a poor manager who cant use the players at his disposal.

And I like Rami, but JJ is a lot more suited to playing next to Alex, hes faster and left footed, and quality wise their close to each other.

Milan are the better TEAM atm.

Vialli_92

Primavera
Reaction score
None will walk into your teams lineup. Referees are hard to replace

Calciopoli involved Italy's top professional football leagues, Serie A and Serie B. The scandal was uncovered in May 2006 by Italian police, implicating league champions Juventus, and other major teams including AC Milan, Fiorentina, Lazio, and Reggina

Seems like we aren't the only team involved but people tend to forget that. Why dont u wake up and instead of acting like everything is against u realise that your team has gone to mediocrity in the last couple of years and is no longer the team they were.

It's just easier for u to blame everybody else though so it's ok u keep doing that.

I'm trying to have a normal conversation here about football but again everyone on this forum is just interested in slagging off Juve. Real mature from u guys honestly.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I don't remember asking you a goddamn thing!

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Lol chill out kuja.. i get what you are saying, the grass is always greener on the other side

but thats not the case, i like our team and i think the squad is far better than it was in the past 2 years. I simply replied to people saying Inter have a shit squad, which is not the case. They have a lot of quality but a poor manager who cant use the players at his disposal.

And I like Rami, but JJ is a lot more suited to playing next to Alex, hes faster and left footed, and quality wise their close to each other.

Milan are the better TEAM atm.

But it's not. The grass is greener for some morons and that's all.

Inter don't have a shit squad but it's not as good as ours.

Rami and Zapata are both better than Juan Jesus.

Milan are the better team and have the better squad.

And I don't think anybody said that, Vialli.

At this one specific moment in time. I'd say that Diego Lopez would get into both. Alex would get into both. Abate in this form would get into both. Honda in current form could probably get into both. Menez could get into the Juve team.

Of course, the formation would need to be altered, but Menez and Honda are both better than Llorente and Giovinco. Abate at this current moment is superior to Lichsteiner and Maicon. Diego Lopez now is superior to both keepers, imo. Alex is better than Castan and Ogbonna and probably Manolas too. Honda would be a good pick over Iturbe at this current moment.

Last edited:

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Everyone is winning :fp:

FT Juventus 2 - 0 Palermo
FT Udinese 2 - 0 Atalanta
live 42' Cesena 0 - 1 Inter
live 41' Lazio 1 - 0 Torino
live 41' SSC Napoli 0 - 1 Hellas Verona

Vialli_92

Primavera
Reaction score
But it's not. The grass is greener for some morons and that's all.

Inter don't have a shit squad but it's not as good as ours.

Rami and Zapata are both better than Juan Jesus.

Milan are the better team and have the better squad.

And I don't think anybody said that, Vialli.

At this one specific moment in time. I'd say that Diego Lopez would get into both. Alex would get into both. Abate in this form would get into both. Honda in current form could probably get into both. Menez could get into the Juve team.

Of course, the formation would need to be altered, but Menez and Honda are both better than Llorente and Giovinco. Abate at this current moment is superior to Lichsteiner and Maicon. Diego Lopez now is superior to both keepers, imo. Alex is better than Castan and Ogbonna and probably Manolas too. Honda would be a good pick over Iturbe at this current moment.

Lopez and Honda are the only 2 players i could see getting in Juve's 11. I wont comment on the players that would get into Roma's team as u probably know Roma better than me.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Tbh, I'd take Alex over Bonnuci and Abate on this current form over Lichsteiner. Don't see anything in midfield (Monto over Marchisio perhaps). Otherwise I agree.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Calciopoli involved Italy's top professional football leagues, Serie A and Serie B. The scandal was uncovered in May 2006 by Italian police, implicating league champions Juventus, and other major teams including AC Milan, Fiorentina, Lazio, and Reggina

Seems like we aren't the only team involved but people tend to forget that. Why dont u wake up and instead of acting like everything is against u realise that your team has gone to mediocrity in the last couple of years and is no longer the team they were.

It's just easier for u to blame everybody else though so it's ok u keep doing that.

I'm trying to have a normal conversation here about football but again everyone on this forum is just interested in slagging off Juve. Real mature from u guys honestly.

Well, i suppose alex may start for jube. Abate might make it into the starting 11 judging by his current form. Sharawwy could be useful for jube and definitely honda too. Jube and roma are clearly better than milan but we do have some quality players who could.potentially start for either of the aforementioned teams. I would say we have the fourth best squad in the league, behind jube, roma, napoli and inter is on par with us i suppose. Inter is performing poorly cause of their coach, hell if seedorf coached them, i am certain they would be amongst top 4 easily.

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Llorente.

I saw people claiming Llorente was doing well a few days ago.

Then I realised he scored his first goal in Serie A this year today. Lol. And people are complaining about Torres?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
kuja jinxing the fuck out of milan before tonight's match :fp:

Schedule