Krzysztof Piątek Thread

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Of course if you could have both worlds, you would have both, but we have to choose considering our budget and the methodical way to build a team. We chose correctly by going for a top striker first.

It also has to do with what is available on the market. There is a random component in the team building strategy, because the theory has to adapt to the real situation.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Definitely a pleasant surprise

keep this up :thumbsup:

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
Damn, he's scored 25 goals in his 26 serie games, that's messi/ronaldo level at their peak. Considering him having support from players from our team and Genoa compared to xavi/iniesta and madrid özil/modric, it's even more impressive

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for him to hit some bad form and he becomes the worst signing of all time and leo is a suck go lyer.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Damn, he's scored 25 goals in his 26 serie games, that's messi/ronaldo level at their peak. Considering him having support from players from our team and Genoa compared to xavi/iniesta and madrid özil/modric, it's even more impressive

17 goals in 23 Serie A games and 8 goals in 3 Coppa Italia games*

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm just waiting for him to hit some bad form and he becomes the worst signing of all time and leo is a suck go lyer.

why are you like you are …

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Can he score 15 more this season? imagine 40 goals in his first year in Italy..

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Absolutely. All ready has scored two dopietta for us.I believe if he had play all game against Atalanta it could have been his first hattrick.Milan also has guaranted two more games in coppa.And remember Piatek is not his full month yet with us.What we see is that Pjona and Paq are building good chemistry on the pitch,now imagine when other players start to contribute.

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He's probably not that bad, but he's expected to outperform Cutrone, score even more frequently than him while considerably improving our play. That ain't gonna happen. He'll be jeered off the pitch by the San Siro crowd as soon as soon as he has two not-good performances in a row. RnB will be in flames because "we wasted 40m on the Polish Kalinic?!?!?!". "Supporters" will do everything they can to tear up his confidence. The situation will become unbearable for everyone. Leo(if he's even here at that point) will be desperate to get rid of him. Loan with buyout option.

@goodfella:
im happy he won you over in his first 10 minutes :)

Last edited:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Milan signed the hottest striker on the planet

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
He's probably not that bad, but he's expected to outperform Cutrone, score even more frequently than him while considerably improving our play. That ain't gonna happen.

I'm not the one to dig up old posts, and I didn't, but this was a lovely find.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
13b6a1bd7f633146af7e72fe31a3324b.jpg

score goals and he'll be a living god

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

We have 16 or 17 games left, depending on coppa final or not. With his form, even with a big drop in his form, and if he avoids injuries, that's 8 goals minimum I think. Which would take him to 33. Still quite incredible.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
not much more to say here.. pistolero showed you what hes capable of :D

I was pessimistic, especially for his price tag

but at least I didn't pretend that I knew him

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You can't see this forum going bananas when he gets his (inevitable) bad form? You're so balp.

With this forum you mean you? I mean you're the expert on turning against your own players you once loved ;)

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I was pessimistic, especially for his price tag

but at least I didn't pretend that I knew him

In which world did i pretend i knew him?
I usually just wait before judging any player :-), at least until he played half a season (see bakayoko, who proved a lot of people to be wrong about him aswell)

But it wasnt meant as a personal attack towards you, so no worries

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

even peak messi or crissy couldn't do that

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@goodfella:
im happy he won you over in his first 10 minutes :)

I'm not the one to dig up old posts, and I didn't, but this was a lovely find.

:lol:
I had seen too many strikers flop here to not want to prepare myself and others for the worst, in hopes that they'd go easier on him.

But then someone here posted distance covered stats that showed he had covered more ground than any other striker in Serie A. And you know how much I love kilometers..
I decided to check his highlights and a Genoa game on 4x speed to get a brief idea of how he is as a striker, and I was impressed. Probably not someone that will carry the team, especially without a player like Kouame in this team, but still an upgrade on Higuain.

But then I watched him against Napoli

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's kinda like Suarez without the ball, isn't he?

They work non-stop off-ball and they both like to drift wide, instead of expecting everything served on a silver platter like some others(ehhm, Wandardi). Another similarity is that they are the two best players of all time.

Of course if you could have both worlds, you would have both, but we have to choose considering our budget and the methodical way to build a team. We chose correctly by going for a top striker first.

It also has to do with what is available on the market. There is a random component in the team building strategy, because the theory has to adapt to the real situation.

Yup.
Piatek was the right choice.
A striker wouldn't necessarily be the best choice if there was a Piatek of wide forwards available on the market.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Most in form striker on the planet right now. 17 league goals in 23 games (25 goals/26 games overall) in a brand new league for 2 different teams aged 23 is simply unheard of. I was concerned about him being a big game player but he proved me wrong with the brace against Napoli and goal against Roma. Scoring a brace away at Atalanta is no mean feat either. Absolute BEAST.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
what a king

ima lose my shit if he scores tomorrow

Last edited:

Schedule