• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I prefer to pee outside actually.

That escalated quickly.

Maybe you're trying to multitask your forum battles?

just trying to fill the time void before the game :D

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
ekQpV59.gif

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
just trying to fill the time void before the game :D

Well, if we are really lucky there might be a time during the game where stroking ones dick and screaming at the same time would be appropriate so let's hope for some of that multitasking action tonight.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think Olsen was really at fault for the Roma goals, to be fair. That Birsa shot was just a great shot.

The second goal was really on Kolarov, who should've just smacked it away. He looked like he was trying to score on his own goal, and Olsen saved the first one, but couldn't get the rebound from Stepinski.

That being said, Allison really kept Roma in a lot of games. Cristante plays like he's 35 years old. He's slow. I think he has a good touch (sometimes) and he actually can pass (when he has time) but he's slow. Painfully slow.

SES actually has played well this season, honestly. He was more inconsistent last year, and more of an impact sub, but he actually does a really decent job on the LW.

Dzeko hasn't been scoring that much, but he's been creating the space for everyone else. But it's unfair to really rely on him that much, especially when you don't have a solid backline.

Inter look like trash. Utter trash. They can't even bully smaller teams.

I dunno. This year looks pretty open for top four. But hey, things can change, a lot. It's still really early in the season.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
It will be a great fight for top places, but Juve will still walk all over the league. Crissy is just getting fired up.

I think we'll be able to challenge them in 2-3 seasons.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

taskforce #300 HUNNID o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

taskforce #300 HUNNID o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/

250px-1992_%28TV_series%29_logo.jpg

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one is freaking out that we're only ONE PLACE above the RELEGATION ZONE.

Fucking Grintuso. Fraudlogu. Fodderruma. So-so. Fatguain. Romanodefensli.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Multitaskforce or only single-tasking?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Damn that was unfortunate.

Empoli missed an open goal with the last kick of the game.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fucking awful miss, and a great save, lazio do have top keeper tbh

Lazio done ok, lost the games you would expect them to lose (maybe milan would snatch a pt vs napoli at home?) and won the games they should be winning, exactly what is needed for top 4

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
watching jube you realise we are like 4, 5 top players away from being an actually good team... sad a bit

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Lol screenshot Leo and maldini please

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
i get claustrophobic only working on one screen

also, multi-tasking is easy when you already know the foundation of the thing you're not really paying attention to

If I planned and wrote project XYZ, you can explain the little details you added and/or want modified while I read reddit on my phone, play fruit ninja on my tablet, jerk off to some depraved shit on my 3rd screen, while an episode of some netflix TV show is there as background noise on 2nd and I'll still understand/remember what you told me

that's also a bad thing, because when I want to only focus on one thing I need like 30 minutes to calm my mind so I don't space out 2 minutes in

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why the f did we not try to win? We looked pretty ok with a draw...
Anyway 2 derbies and a tough away game = 4 pts. Not quite impressive but still a better start than printer and roma's. We need to win against Atalanta though otherwise we may be hitting a bad form period. I will be attending the game so I really hope we win.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
We will never get the ucl spot if we played like this and our coach doesn't understand proper substitution.

Gattusoout

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
did you guys notice Cagliari's stadium LED advertisement banner?

I saw lot of "CONTE".

It's a sign from heaven

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
i can repeat it thousand times, we need fucking midfielder and probably pacey winger as well but mid was fucking priority.

he was needed in august and if we miss top 4 again, it's all on leonardo and maldini because how on the earth you can start season with these four guys in mid? every fucking club can outplayed us :fp:

it's sad because roma is shit and how we can't use that fact.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
all we needed was a central playmaking mid.. Rabiot, come to me my boy :cry:

Without him our whole creativity falls on the wings and Hakan is having trouble with these kinds of games where he's forced to get the ball with his back to the goal, and Suso was brainless once again.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Higuain already pissed. Saw that coming when you have the wingers you have supporting you haha. If Milan want any shot at top 4 they need offensive players with pace in January.

Last edited:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
i really hope they have quality plan for january.

just one mid will change whole thing, one fucking mid, it will be enough.

rabiot will be a dream but as much he'll be free agent in summer for us, he'll be free agent for others as well... idk how we can attract him.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I'm surprised no one is freaking out that we're only ONE PLACE above the RELEGATION ZONE.

Fucking Grintuso

Time for freaking out was last season when they gave him a 3 year extension thus letting Sarri go to the EPL :fp:

Just sit back and enjoy the shit show now lads. Aside from the odd win vs mighty Roma there really isn't much to look forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.