Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan14Legend banned? Wow, that's a shame.

And it's silly to keep us in the dark about it, because revealing his offense could perhaps serve as a preventative measure to anyone who might be engaged in what he was doing at the time.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Cristina is sexy? I want proof!

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Milan14Legend banned? Wow, that's a shame.

And it's silly to keep us in the dark about it, because revealing his offense could perhaps serve as a preventative measure to anyone who might be engaged in what he was doing at the time.
My guess is that he`s a former user that was banned.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Giancarlo is possibly back as "A.Castellazzi," this time polluting the Rangers thread by passing himself off as the assistant coach of the Milan Primavera squad. (Whatever!) He claims to have coached Pato, even though Pato was never a Primavera player.

See the farce for yourself: http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=551873&postcount=202 And this: "I would have hoped for a more warm welcome , but please do not mistake my identity with Giancarlo, i am not sure who he is, but from your recent replys , i must make the decision that he is not the nice man?"

If it's GCarlo, some people really have an unhealthy obsession with these forums.

Last edited:

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Just out of curiosity, why was MilanoMichael banned?

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
His name was drawn out of a hat? Seriously, people seem to be dropping like flies.

I wouldn't bet on getting a straight answer.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
His name was drawn out of a hat? Seriously, people seem to be dropping like flies.

I wouldn't bet on getting a straight answer.
I'm not "In the Know" on this one like i am on Milan14legends unfortunately. Would be interested to hear this.

Is it permanent, David?
Giancarlo is possibly back as "A.Castellazzi," this time polluting the Rangers thread by passing himself off as the assistant coach of the Milan Primavera squad. (Whatever!) He claims to have coached Pato, even though Pato was never a Primavera player.

See the farce for yourself: http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=551873&postcount=202 And this: "I would have hoped for a more warm welcome , but please do not mistake my identity with Giancarlo, i am not sure who he is, but from your recent replys , i must make the decision that he is not the nice man?"

If it's GCarlo, some people really have an unhealthy obsession with these forums.
It's not Giancarlo he doesn't have any sense of humour, his posts are of course of a joke, and if it's not a new member here for the laugh i'm going to say it's a certain well hated member on here.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Would MilanoMichael's ban have been for the now defunct "Rape Group"?

So what about Milan14Legend?

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
K16, I'll take a chance and ask, why was Milan14Legend banned? If you don't feel like divulging the reason, it's OK.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Would MilanoMichael's ban have been for the now defunct "Rape Group"?

So what about Milan14Legend?

We "In The Knows" don't discuss our knowledge in public:tongue:

Okay, K16, I'll take a chance and ask, why was Milan14Legend banned? If you don't feel like divulging the reason, it's OK.

Oh i would divulge, but my hands are tied.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
mike was banned?! cmon he wasnt that offensive, and really wasnt argumentative.... and a good poster

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
mike was banned?! cmon he wasnt that offensive, and really wasnt argumentative.... and a good poster

i suppose he could have been viewed as offensive but it was usually comical and i didnt see the problem as long as you dont take things to seriously

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
i suppose he could have been viewed as offensive but it was usually comical and i didnt see the problem as long as you dont take things to seriously

mike gone ?? :conf: he was a funny poster, anyway hope he will be back after few weeks

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
MilanoMichael's been banned for two weeks for the rape group.

Milan14Legend was Farouk, who stupidly tried to registered two other usernames other than that to mess around the forum - one of them usernames was Jose Mourinho.

We're going to hand longer bans to repeat offenders from now on. Not the first few times, but as in MilanoMichael's case, his next bans will be 3/6 months long or permanent.

And so far Castellazzi is Castellazzi, not Giancarlo.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Milan14Legend was Farouk, who stupidly tried to registered two other usernames other than that to mess around the forum - one of them usernames was Jose Mourinho.

Well to be fair to him, he wanted to prove to you that he changed and reveal his real identity. He loves spending time here. For some reason, he freaked out and feared that you will ban him when he reveals who he really was and that was why he come up with to different identities in case you banned him. He told me after he did it so it was a case of to little to late or i would have advised him against it.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
David, just a question, shouldn't one be warned before he gets banned?(In case of MM). He probably didn't know you guys would find it offensive.