Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
I hope this time Berlu is serious with his comment that Pato is unsellable.
He also said that about Kaká and we all know what happened later, so I don't always fully believe him.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
http://www.kickette.com/mr-mrs-pato-on-the-rocks/

Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Pato & Sthefany: On The Rocks?
Brazilian-magazine-Quem.jpg

The newest issue of Brazil’s Quem magazine is out and the cover story is saucy. On newsstands now, the tabloid alleges that Pato’s injury-prone season and new hobby of late-night club hopping alongside AC Milan teammate, Ronaldinho, has created a rift between him and his bride of less than a year. According to a ‘friend’, the player is ‘undisciplined’ and ‘down’ and his assy behavior is irking Sthefy.

Since there are a variety of conflicts and potential marriage-saving resolutions relating to this gossip, we’ve top-lined what you actually need to know/would like to giggle at:

Frenemy Sources

- Naturally, we always have to preface these types of gossip bits by saying that unnamed sources contributed to the tabloid fodder. Even so, Pato’s ‘friend’ continued to dispense the hater-ade by saying:

“Without playing football, he doesn’t have much to do. He’s loose and proving unruly with everything. Of course, this spills into his marriage.”

-Hmm…’dem be fighting words. As we always say, either gossip rags can afford the hefty libel bill or footballers are as dumb as we thought they were. Having friends, acquaintances or frenemies such as this story sell-out is yuck, sure. But still, we’re the type of rumouristas to believe that where there is smoke, there’s usually fire.

Partaking in Partying

- Moving on. Injured since late February, Pato has been spending too much fugly time with Ronaldinho. Just last week, he and his rose-adorned pal watched the Primavera Tim Cup between AC Milan and US Citta di Palermo from a VIP area before heading out to indulge in the Milano nightlife.

- Prior, Pato and Ronaldinho had also frequented The Lido nightclub in Paris. Ask us how they found the time or plausible excuses to escape to Paris to party; we will not be able to tell you.

It’s Not Me, It’s You

- Then again, it takes two to cause marriage trouble. Other reports fault Sthefy’s homesickness and lingering desire for telly work back in Brazil as a major thorn in the pair’s side. Don’t forget, Mrs. Pato posed for Italian magazine, Luxury, recently and spoke of her wish to head back to the mainland to work and be with her family and friends.

- Oh, and she hates being a housewife.

- While researching this story, we quickly became fans of this colourful blog. Aside from the creative photoshopping artistry, their teen love snark is quite good. Google translate it.

- Back on topic.

Meddling Fam Folks

- How have the young ball and chain couple committed to resolving their differences? With the help of their in-laws of course. Because as Ashley Cole knows, having parents in your biznass always ends in success.

- Up until last Monday, Sthef’s mom, Sandra, was spending some quality time in Milan. A masterclass of productivity, she spent her time denying that her daughter has a Facebook page.

- Afterwards, Pato’s father, Geraldo, arrived in the city to stay with his son. Yes, as in father and son sleepover. His secretary even confirmed it. Idiot.

- Most of you are painfully away of the pair’s ability to throw a lavish, WAGtastic ceremony. So far, they are the only footballing couple that protected their reception with electronic, microchipped invitations.

- And, as one Brazilian news source has put it, everything done with that much sugar tends to dissolve faster.

oh ducky, i told you. Getting married at 19/20 was stupidest decision in world you can make, especially if you're rich and famous.

Last edited:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ronaldinho again labelled the rotten apple

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Pato "Italian" means Dzeko Rossoneri?
Total documents of Italian ancestor by Pato in the Brazilian state of Parana. Now the duck can complement the practices of the EU passport.
21/04/2010 11:07 by Francesco Somma

When in July 2007 Adriano Galliani drew an identikit of what would be the future of AC Milan striker often said to reporters: "Mr. X is not Italian, nor EU, but it could become." Many thought of Julio Baptista, who in those days was carrying out the practice to become an EU citizen. Eventually Pato appeared that August 2 was officially purchased by the company Rossoneri for 22 million (a record for a player still a minor). Well, after almost three years, the duck is about to finally become the Community.

The editors of Milannews has verifcato rumors the last few hours, about the discovery - in the offices of the Brazilian state of Parana - Documents maternal grandmother's Pato, who would give green light to the acquisition of Community status. The practice of obtaining European citizenship does not end here certainly, but in these cases is difficult to find official documents that certify the correctness of that old question. So, soon will become a Community player Pato, leaving a vacancy for a purchase outside the EU. The fans already dreaming Dzeko or some other coup in Brazil. Sure, a few weeks of the summer market, the availability of an extra place to be for the leadership of Via Turati a real bargain

We get another Non-EU Spot! Not sure how many we have at the moment. I know we sold Viduez and Cardacio to free a couple up. Maybe this is all leading to a spending spree! I'll take Dzeko, Neymar, Toloi & Ganso Please! (I love Brazilians!)

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
We get another Non-EU Spot! Not sure how many we have at the moment. I know we sold Viduez and Cardacio to free a couple up. Maybe this is all leading to a spending spree! I'll take Dzeko, Neymar, Toloi & Ganso Please! (I love Brazilians!)

I love bosnians more :o bring me Dzeko and Pjanic please!

Though in all seriousness another Non-EU spot would be great

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
is that accurate?... i thought the cap was on how many no-eu players you could sign during a season not so much on how many were already in your squad...

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
is that accurate?... i thought the cap was on how many no-eu players you could sign during a season not so much on how many were already in your squad...

That's correct. You can only sign two non-EU players from outside of Italy no matter what. Unless it's been changed recently.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
i always thought it was a season .....com on guys inter have the whole argentina and we are brazil im pretty sure its two a season ....how did we have kaka,pato,kalac,emerson,dida all unnoticed??!!!???

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Unlike La Liga imposed quota on numbers of non-EU players on each clubs; Serie A clubs could sign non-EU players as many as available on domestic transfer. But since 2003-04 season, quota was imposed on each clubs for signing non-EU, non-EFTA and non-Swiss player from abroad each season.[18], an provisional measures[19] was set in 2002-03 season, which only allowed Serie A & B club to sign 1 non-EU player in 2002 summer transfer windows.

In the mid of 2000-01 season, the old quota system was abolished, which no more limited each team to have not more than 5 non-EU player and used no more than 3 in each match.[19][20] Co-current with the abolish of the quota, FIGC had investigated footballers that using a fake passport. Alberto and Warley, Alejandro Da Silva and Jorginho Paulista of Udinese,[21] Fábio Júnior and Gustavo Bartelt of Roma[22], Dida of Milan, Alvaro Recoba of Inter, Thomas Job, Francis Ze, Mekongo Ondoa of Sampdoria, Jeda and Dede of Vicenza were banned in July 2001, for 6 months to 1 year.[23] However, most of the ban were reduced.

come on dont tell me im thee only one that didnt know that????

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I knew that Dida was accused of having a fake passport, Cafu was also accused later, like in 2003-2004

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
http://www.kickette.com/mr-mrs-pato-on-the-rocks/

oh ducky, i told you. Getting married at 19/20 was stupidest decision in world you can make, especially if you're rich and famous.

i dont think getting married at 19/20 is bad, if i was rolling in the same amount of money he is i would be married as well at that age, maybe a year older,anyways milannews.it say its over after only 9 months

http://translate.googleusercontent.....co.uk&usg=ALkJrhiP48i5Wc_w5d19tv_6tZcMb_yr8g

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Pato nine months after divorcing from Stephanie The player leaves the house and..

Pato nine months after divorcing from Stephanie; The player leaves the house and moved to hotels

04/23/2010 14:15 Beatrice Sarti
Source: Tgcom

A farewell unexpected. After only nine months of marriage the couple broke-Stephanie Brito Alexandre Pato. The AC Milan striker would be left with the young actress. For him she had moved from Brazil to Italy every goal and he showed her a little heart. Then the break. Seems definitive. In fact, the player's agent had stated the Brazilian newspaper Extra that he moved to the hotel, waiting for the divorce.
Yet on 28 February, when the player went in goal had not forgotten to draw a heart with the fingers toward the grandstand where his wife was watching. The first sign of a possible crisis on 8 April, when the First Annual Champions Gala organized by Clarence Seedorf for charity, Pato was presented alone. The marriage crisis between the two seems to have occurred in the period in which the duck was injured, and according to Extra, has been sighted in the company of Ronaldinho around the premises in Paris.
Now the news in Italy rebounded from Brazilian newspapers. The player's agent, Gilmar Veloz, said that Pato has already left the apartment where he lived with Stephanie in Milan, was placed in a hotel and has instructed his lawyers to start divorce proceedings. Alexandre and the beautiful actress were married in July both dressed in white, with a very luxurious and lavish ceremony: the couple aboard a Rolls-Royce had reached the Copacabana Palace for a party with 250 guests.

R80 and his bad influences...:mad:

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
If Ronaldinho sends Pato's career down the crapper much like his own he can fuck right off for all I care.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
i guess dinho physically cuffed pato on to him and forced him to do all that was mentioned?????? com'on shouldnt the person in question here be PATO????
im really dissapointed in him blaming dinho will be a cowardly move if this is true then hopefully he can man up and admit his own mistakes .....only then will i have respect for him again

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It not Ronaldinho fault even if he is influence him. Pato is an adult; he should know what best for him.

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol you people speak as if turning 18 makes you all the wiser suddenly. I do my fair share of stupid shit at 21 (almost 22) and thats the only way you learn. I'm not saying it's all Ronaldinho's fault but he could very much be the trigger for this stuff.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All Brazilians except Kaka were like this.

Even the greats Ronaldo, Dinho, Rivaldo - all of em were known party animals and all of em turned out to be good :D. Pato is just a normal Brazilian football star.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
All Brazilians except Kaka were like this.

Even the greats Ronaldo, Dinho, Rivaldo - all of em were known party animals and all of em turned out to be good :D. Pato is just a normal Brazilian football star.

all brazilians, or most people...

getting married at 20 is the equivalent of suicide. No guy, particular a famous one, who is good looking should consider getting married then.

Besides how long did he even date her. Year long distance? Yeah that's proper.

but let's not make this a BRAZIL thing

Lol you people speak as if turning 18 makes you all the wiser suddenly. I do my fair share of stupid shit at 21 (almost 22) and thats the only way you learn. I'm not saying it's all Ronaldinho's fault but he could very much be the trigger for this stuff.

100% agree....

It's not like Santon and Balotelli aren't regularly photographed at clubs. Or I remember in past, del piero, vieri, and others in there youth....

It's all about professionalism though. GO out, have fun. If it interferes w/ your job (in there case football) you got problems. It's no different than me going out drinking with my buddies....but if it carried over monday morning with hangover and not doing my job. Problems

Last edited:

MaldiniISgod

designated hippy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta
When is this guy going to play? This great team of champions needs the 20 year old to come back and save them from losing their CL spot.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
When is this guy going to play? This great team of champions needs the 20 year old to come back and save them from losing their CL spot.

lmao... so true...

I think he have recovered from the injury. Only waiting for match fitness, will probably at least sit on the bench next game or so.

Schedule